Looking for mi hermana

Laura Montiez

Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains.
"Isobel!!" Laura waited in the dungeons, she was supposed to be meeting Isobel here. Laura spotted Isobel running off ahead, and scowled. "Isobel!" Laura caught up to Isobel and grabbed her shoulder to keep her in place. "Come on Isobel, won't you at least talk to me?" Laura was upset and angry; some of the stories she'd heard were gonna get to their parents at some point.

Isobel was suppose to meet Laura her twin sister. She was yawning when she strolled towards the peemiter of the dungeon when she heard her name being shouted. "What?!" she looked around, only to meet the scowled features of her twin sister. "What are you talking about?" she pushed her sister away. "I haven't seen you since sorting so why are you saying that?" Ish grimaced, her eyes piercing back at her sister.

Laura felt like screaming. Isobel hardly seemed to care! She began to lash out in Spanish, staring angrily at her. "What will mami and papi say? You got into Slytherin? They will be so angry! You know how important it was for us to both get into Ravenclaw. Education was the first priority! As far as they're concerned you've just thrown away your future!!!" Laura took a deep breath, this ranting stuff was working. "I can't believe you." she finished in English, looking down at the floor, face fallen.

"Why can't you believe it?" Isobel said back in spanish. "Why does it matter what the hell Mami and papi say? I'm not the sorting hat am I? How was I suppose to know I was going to be sorted in Slytherin?" she question her sister stupidity. "Besides I'm not Mami y papi favourite. You know they favour you the most. Always saying how Laura always doing better in this or that." Isobel qouted her parents sort of mocking them. "Just be happy we both got what he wanted." Isobel snapped at her sister.

Laura rolled her eyes at her sister. "I still think you asked for Slytherin. See? You just admitted it! Mami and Papi used to tell stories of how they were bullied by Slytherins. You've just sunk to their level." Laura remembered some of the other stories; the darker ones. "Whats the... 'Dark Elites?'" Her fingers etched quotation marks around her head as she spoke, a skeptical look forming as Laura became curious.

"Tch that's not my fault. Maybe if papi had a backbone, maybe they wouldn't have been bullied by Slytherin." Isobel rolled her eyes. "Dark Elites? What's wrong with them." Isobel glared at her sister. "They're my friends, that don't accept other kinds." this time Isobel was the one using qoutation marks. "Its sort of they have my back I have their back thing." Isobel shrugged as she yawn a little.

"Friends? With such a dark name? You're sounding a lot like He Who Must Not Be Named now." Laura was worried, her sister was changing so much since coming here.

(Sorry that took a while to reply D: )

Isobel laughed. "Voldermort was just another character in a book that failed at what he wanted in the end. I haven't fail so please don't compare me to that loser" Isobel huffed pushing her sister. "Anything else you want to tell me that I don't know manita? Like how you suck at being a Ravenclaw and you should've have been in stuck with those losers puffs. Or even worst Gryffindor" Isobel mocked some more. She was jealous of Laura but she wasn't going to tell her twin that. Isobel had the mind set already that she was better than Laura so who cares anyways.

(ohmygosh I haven't been on Laura in AGES.)

Laura accepted the push, she was used to being pushed around. "How could I be jealous of you. I'd hate to be a Slytherin! You, just, um, don't be mean or I'll tell Mami on you!"

Isobel giggled, shaking her head. "Well go ahead" she said in Spanish. "Go tell mami" she grinned stepping away from her sister. "Little baby gonna cry" she said in English, "Aww so sad" she laughed again manically.

Laura had to admit, she was going to cry soon. She had to resort to something, whatever that something might be. "You cruel, twisted... ARGH!" she couldn't even speak properly she was so angry. Laura kicked her sister hard in the shins, hoping that hurt.

Isobel received that hit and winced in pain. She reacted quickly by jumping on Laura. "Ugh estupida!" she yanked her sister hair. "Why-did-you-kick-me?" she asked while pushing her and than stepping on her sister toe.

Lucifer heard shouting and went running for the source. What he notice right away was two girls fighting, pulling on each other hair. "Hey! What's the meaning of this? Stop that ruckus right now you lots!" he went in between the two girls, separating from each other. If he could figure and guess right he would talilate these two were first years. When he look down at them, they were twins sisters. "What are you two sisters fighting? Come on, out with it!" he bark a little. Crossing his arms over his chest, his messy hair caressing hai eyes. "Who's going to speak first?"

"Argh! You.. Stupid.. PICHòN!" Laura snarled furiously, pigeon being the worst insult she had. She was about to hit back when someone pulled them apart. She shook her head at him, not wanting to be the first to speak.

Isobel yank herself from the man grip and flare her little nose up at him. "This stupid girl isn't my sister" well it was obvious that Laura was, but she was so irritated by her approach. "She call me over and wanted to speak to me, and for what? To just throw me the first punch" she snapped pointing her little finger at Laura. She really wanted to point the middle finger but the man was there. Stupid man and stupid sister. Isobel huff a little, her temper was flaring but she let herself calm down. She didn't want to look like the bad one here, if anyone was going to get in trouble it was going to be Laura. NOT Isobel.

Laura took a deep breath to calm herself down. Really, her sister was driving her round the bend. "Oh, so I'm not your sister? Well we look pretty similar to me, don't we?" Laura murmured to Isobel quietly, looking up at the man and hoping he heard. "Don't tell me you think you'll get away with this." she said in a louder voice in Spanish. "I'll be telling Mami and Papi anyway." She cleared her throat and smiled at the man. "So sorry, Isobel and I were having a little talk." She rubbed her head where Isobel had tugged on her hair and winced, it still hurt.

"Well I don't care who atrated it what, come on with the both of ya" he grabbed each girl by the wrist an took them up towards one of the professor office. He knock when they reach Professor Jasmin office and told her briefly what had happen between each girl. "Yes these two were fighting and this one says they were just having a discussion but I don't believe a bloody word of what they were saying. I suspect this one was running her mouth in spanish I believe to be" he look towards Laura but said alot more happen when he saw Isobel grabbing at her sister hair. "Now I let you Professor Rodreiguez, I still have a few inks and splatter to clean up as well cut down them hedges" he nodded to her once and left her office without another word.

Jasmin was at her office when someone went inside with two girls bragging in, it was the Hogwarts caretaker, Lucifer. As the moment they where inside of her office, Lucifer speak up about the two first years fighting. Jasmin looked at the two twins briefly and back to Lucifer, "Thank you, Mr.LeMour for taking them here." She thanked the man and smiled. Then excused himself as his going to do his job that was interrupted by the fight, as Lucifer went out of her office, Jasmin looked back at the two girls. "Ola, Senoritas." Jasmin greeted them and stood up from her chair, "I supposed you know what happens to students who are caught in fights. Detention, tonight in the trophy room at 7 o'clock sharp. 10 points each from Slytherin and Ravenclaw, anyone dare to speak spanish in front of me will be worn off another 10 points. I'll be waiting at the trophy room tonight." She told them straight forward, Jasmin was not the kind of person who acts sweet just to say a bad news to a person. "At this point, I don't have anything to say. You may go now." Jasmin dismissed the Montiez sister's and went back to her work.

Isobel was drag towards a professor office by the stupid keeper of Hogwarts. She wanted badly to just bite him and run back to the Slytherin common room. It was to late when they reach the professor Isobel punishment was handed to her quickly without a protest. She look over at her sister Laura and swear the next time this ever happen she was definitely going to kill her twin sister. At least they wouldn't miss anyone, she roll her fist shut and stood up before the professor. She dare didn't say one word in Spanish or english. Isobel just walk out the door and slam it shut before her sister even stood up. "Will get you Laura..." she mentally scowl and stalk away.

Laura wrenched herself out of the man's hold, she didn't want to be dragged. Following quickly after him, she found that they were outside a professor's office. She stood silently and accepted the punishment, then made her way quickly out through the door which had been slammed in her face and sped up the stairs, thinking of going to the library to bury herself in a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back