OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Airen didn't know the next name on her list, but she was still determined to find her target. She'd been looking for a while, jumping up and down to see through the crowd. "Louis?" She called, working her way through a few floors before stepping out into the courtyard, looking around the people there. "Louis?" She called again.

Louis was looking for someone on his own list, when he suddenly heard his name being called. He turned around. "Are you looking for Louis Alcott?" He asked her, knowing there was a least one other Louis at school.

Airen lit up when an older boy approached, turning happily and taking the yellow rose and holding it up. "I am, yes! Is this yours?" She questioned, offering out the rose and it's note.

Happy Valentine's. Don't let all the roses get to your head.

- Ive

Louis laughed softly at the girl's question, he took it from her. "I don't know, probably if it has my name on it." He joked, before grabbing the rose and looking at the note. He laughed, it was a funny note from Ivelisse. He'd have to check up on her soon.

Airen giggled. "You're silly," She told him easily. "And your hair looks gorgeous! What product do you use?" She questioned, thinking it looked extra soft. She was tempted to touch it, but she knew better than to do that without asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back