Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Siobhan's feet flew down the steps to the dungeons so fast that once she reached the bottom, her feet came out from under her causing her butt to collide with the slick floor. They should put a safety sign here or something. Pushing herself off the ground, she looked up and down the hall. It seemed empty, and at this time at night, there shouldn't be any Professors still in the classrooms, right?

Looking behind her for Alex, she figured her energy had made her run faster than him. Moving ahead anyways, she scratched her head with her wand and became very curious just about how they were supposed to find these disappearing holes.

Alex hurried along and caught up to Siobhan, a young girl he had met earlier that day, who wanted to come and look for the whole that consumed him and Lily so many weeks before. " It's up here." Alex said pointing up to the end of the corridor. He still didn't have his wand seeing as he had it taken off him, when he had tried to attack professor Styx. " I don't have my wand so you will have to use yours."

Siobhan turned around and saw Alex, smiling. She looked where he pointed and then looked down at her wand when he said they'd have to use her's. Oh boy. Just my test at magic, isn't it? But this was going to be an adventure! So, Siobhan supposed it was alright.

She walked ahead and saw how it just seemed endless to her. Stopping, she stepped herself behind Alex and gave him a small push with the tip of her wand in his back. "Here, you go first, since you know where you're going for sure."

Alex laughed, it must have been the fact that she didn't want to be the first one to fall down, with him to follow, she wanted to fall onto him so she would have something kind of soft to land on. " I'll take that as your scared then." He said turning to smile at her as he came to the turn to where he found the hole, stepping forwards he fell, through the floor into a familiar room where he had been all that time ago.

((Haha, that is funny :D))

Siobhan spunkiness came into play when he called her scared. She kept walking forward. "I'm not scared. I just don't like being lost!" she said defensively and placed her hands on her hips. Suddenly, her balance was lost and all support from under her. She saw Alex disappear as well and closed her eyes, feeling and hearing air around all sides of her until she fell, hard, onto the ground below.

Opening her eyes, she looked around the unknown room, still a bit in shock from the abrupt fall and landing.

As he stood up he helped Siobhan up with ease and dusted himself off." Well this is where me and Lily where." He said looking around the all to familiar room, which was laced with broken bits of furniture and little picky things. " What do you think? Don't tell any one but it's my dream home." He joked.

Siobhan accepted Alex's help up and slowly got up, looking around the room with a bit of fear on her face. "Who's Lily?" she asked, only half concious of what she was saying while the other part of her was just curious as to what this room was and why it was here.

"It's... rather interesting," she replied, not quite sure what to say. In her opinion, a room like this had a reason to keep itself hidden from the public eye; how could nayone see it as a dream home? It didn't even seen sufficient enough for living for too long. She walked up to a table a blew some of the dust off the small lace covering that was topped with old knick-knacks, she supposed of the muggle kind. One was a porcelian figurine of a blond woman with a white dress that made her look absoulutely stunning.

"I wonder how all this stuff got here," she murmured, still turning around here and there, looking at every little detail.

" Lily potter, Ravenclaw, Quidditch captain. Probably one of the best players ever." Alex said with a smile, He began to wonder if she knew he was joking about this being his dream home, maybe she was a serious type of a person, but who knows. " When do you want to get out, because thats the tricky part."

"Oh," Siobhan said, giving a nod and then turning back to the little figurines on the table. She had studied many great Quidditch players and had her own opinions but kept them to herself, as she hadn't even seen this Lily girl play. Running her finger on the table, a load of dust came up along with it and she gave a slight cough, turning away and walked toward Alex.

His last question caught her off guard. Getting out? That thought hadn't even come to her mind until now; all she had wanted to do was get in. She titled her head and took a seat on the couch. It was old and musty, probably filled with dead things and bugs, but she fell into the cushion, sinking into the couch, and placed her hands in her lap. "Well, why is it so tricky?"

" Well if you look up the hole you see how high the mouth of it is, and I don't think you will be able to reach that without some help.", luckily it was near a wooden wall so Alex would get them out easily. Little did Siobhan know but Alex was a talented Animagus, and could use it to his full ability.

Siobhan looked up and nodded, opening her mouth in a bit of amazement. The hole was quite higher up than she expected from the length of her fall. She thought for a moment and looked at her wand. "Could we levitate out of here?" she asked, trying to use her little magical ability to their advantage.

" We could but there is another way we could get out." Alex said as he looked up at the hole, crouching down so he was on all fours. " Wanna see how we would get out of here?" He asked hoping she would want to see and hoping she wouldn't get to freaked out by the way he was about to get out of here.

Siobhan raised her eyebrows as the seventh year crouched near the ground. "Umm, I suppose so," she replied nervously. Putting her wand away, she waited to see what Alex was going to do next to get them out of there.

Alex began to change into a snow leopard right in front of Siobhan leaping upwards and grabbing hold of the floor with his claws and began to drag himself up through the hole changing back into himself without even looking back down. Looking around he found a peice of rope and he lowered it down to her. " Here you go, grab hold."

Siobhan's eyes widened instantly. She'd never seen anything transform into an animal like this. She hadn't an idea how he had done it either, and without a wand! This fascinated her immensely. The leopard made its way up through the hole and finally out of the sphere of darkness. She looked around with a scared look on her face. Now, she was alone. Thankfully, Alex threw rope down toward her after he had transformed back into his human form. She grabbed a hold of it, tightly, bringing it close to herself, and called, "Pull me up, please!"

Alex began to pull her up with ease it wasn't hard seeing as she would only weight about 30 kilograms if that. He pulled her up to the top and helped her up onto her feet with a smile as he looked at her. " Animagus isn't something you see every day is it now?"

Siobhan felt the rush of wind bring her hair up in the air and brought the rope and arms tight around herself, protectively. She didn't like being pulled up with little actually holding her, but it was her only way up. Closing her eyes until she felt light touch her face, she let Alex help her to her feet and raised an eyebrow. "No, it's really not. Thank you for helping me up."

"It's all good." Alex said wondering what causes one to not know so much about magic as he had all his life, for all he knows he could be a pure blood, but he didn't care and he never wanted to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back