Looking for guy and gal BFFs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippa Buchanan

Hey In looking for a group of bet friends (hopefully 4, 5, 6) consisting of Durmstrang. I want both genders as a variety group.

I have a group of friends in Durmstrang that range in ages that she could become a part of if you want?

Markov here is one of the oldest in the group and it is mostly boys but a few girls as well. The group does expand to people outside of Durmstrang as well, mainly past students who have left, so she'd have to meet them too.

They are mainly nice, if a bit scheming and dramatic. They like outgoing people or someone that is quirky in some way and being a friend of one almost always means your a friend of them all, same for enemies.

The group consists of (so far): Markov Kalforovich, Ivana Kalforovich (Durmstrang), Sydney Caine (Durmstrang), Ryker Henric (HNZ or out of school, not sure), Teddy Cameron (Dropped out of school), Jessi Emmeton (male, Durmstrang), Alfie Martins (Durmstrang) and, soon, Caleb Mintkin (Durmstrang).

Summer x

I can offer you my main, Sally Kuang

Arryt then ..

Can u start pls?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back