Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Now this one was a name that Kira thought she might recognize- she wasn't sure but this Eamon boy might have been in a few of her classes. She headed up to Gryffindor, after having no luck thinking he was a Slytherin. She was glad she hadn't spent much time on that one- she knew a girl in Slytherin and she had set Kira straight.

So, here she was, looking for a Gryffindor in the only place she knew. "Excuse me," She stopped someone walking down the corridor, "Do you know where I can find Eamon Tulloch?"

He had just walked out of the Gryffindor common room when he heard someone asking about him. Curious as to why she needed to know where she could find him, Eamon said, ''I know where to find Eamon. What do you need with him?'' inspecting the girl closely

Kira looked up at the boy who spoke and was almost sure he was Eamon. Of course, she wasn't positive, so she didn't say anything about her suspicions.

Instead, she held up a yellow rose with the note. "I have a rose delivery for him. Do you know where I can find him?"

Oops... Nothing to see here :r

A smile appeared on his face as soon as she showed him the rose and said, ''He's standing right in front of you.'' looking eagerly at the flower.

Kira smiled happily. "I thought he might be," she jokingly kept referring to him in the first person. "I was sure we had a few classes together. My name is Kira," she added as she walked over to him. She handed him the yellow rose with it's note as she finished talking.
Dear Eamon,
You're the first person I made friends with, which is awesome. We should so do more midnight lurking around the castle and go on more adventures in the future.
From,
Lavinia

Eamon chuckled softly at the joke and then nodded. ''I think we do, yeah.'' Only now did he remember seeing her in their shared classes. ''I'd introduce myself but you already know my name,'' he said whilst taking the rose from Kira. Curious to see who it was from, he folded the note open and read it. He was happy that Lavinia and he were on the same page about doing something together again - perhaps he should look for her after this.

Kira smiled, a little glad her sister had forced her into this. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you Eamon. I have some more roses to deliver, but if you ever want to talk outside of class I'm usually in the library." She grinned, thinking that he seemed really nice. She waved at him as she started back the way she had come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back