Looking for Blair

Beau Hurley

Beau hadn't seen Blair since they had arrived at Hogwarts and decided if she wasn't going to come down to the dungeons he would have to come and find her.
He walked up to the 7th floor and began to pace around, of course he didn't actually know where her common room was but he hadn't been able to find her anywhere else and he had practically given up.
He slumped down against the wall and just sat there staring out the window that was opposite him, he took out his wand and began flicking it watching sparks coming out the tip.

Hyo-rin dragged herself up the last step, she had reached her goal, the seventh floor. It had always been a mirage to her but now it was real, real as it could ever be. She pressed herself against a pillar looking up at the walls. It was beautiful like it always was. She pulled her school books closer to her chest as her boots slide across the stone floor beneath her. The only thing she needed right now was company and a good bottle of butter beer to ease the pain. She rummaged through her pocket hoping for a glimpse of a small glass bottle but then her memory played a horrid trick on her. She had thrown it under her bed the morning before in anger. Now all she could do was to wait for someone to offer there company. Just as she was about to enter the Gryffindor Common Room, someone or something for that matter, caught her eye. It was a boy slumped against the wall. Hyo-rin walked towards him.

"Hey, watcha doing?" she asked with a smile.

Beau's head shot up as he heard a voice, a girls voice. At first he stupidly thought it really was Blair but he was quickly corrected as he saw a girl he hadn't yet met.
"I'm looking for somone," he said coldly, "Blair do you know her?" he asked slightly fustrated that it wasn't her.
"I'm Beau by the way," he added trying to change his tone without much success.

Hyo-rin nodded. "Blair? Oh yes, we're really close actually, we've been hanging around school together since the first day. You two know each other?" she asked. Hyo-rin smiled when she heard his name. "Wait, you're Beau? Its a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you from Blair," Hyo-rin replied with a giggle. "I'm Hyo-rin, Blair's friend from Korea," she added.

Beau rolled his eyes when she asked he knew Blair, "Well obviously thats why I'm looking for her," he said. "So do you know where she is?" he asked impatiently.
Beau raised an eyebrow "Really?" he said, wondering why she had giggled. "Nice to meet you Hyo-rin," he said, looking around to see if Blair was coming up, he really needed to talk to her.

Hyo-rin paused for a moment. "I left Blair at the Great Hall just now, she was still eating, but i'm sure she'll come up soon. Well, i better get going then, i'll see you around Beau," Hyo-rin said with a smile.

(( I PMed Blair already ))

(( I feel so special to have a topic with my name :p ))

Blair had had a tiring day, she had woken up rather early and Bianca had brought her to the Quidditch Pitch for some flying. Blair was getting quite good at it, and she wanted to join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. She had joined Hyo-rin for lunch, and Hyo-rin had shared sushi with her. Blair had not tasted one before, and she found it rather tasty. Walking up to the seventh floor, Blair cursed at the fact that only the Gryffindors had to ascend seven stories up while the houses didn't. She should have went to Slytherin like Beau, since their Common Room was at the Dungeons. Finally reaching the seventh storey, Blair raised an eyebrow when she suddenly saw Hyo-rin walk towards the Gryffindor Common room from a particular area. She had never seem Hyo-rin walked that way even once, and Blair decided to investigate.

She tiptoed to where Hyo-rin had came from. Blair almost screamed when she found herself standing face-to-face at Beau.

((Thanks Hyo-rin :D
And you should Blair :p))

"OKay bye," Beau said, wondering why she had left all of a sudden, he stood up leaning against the wall and wondering if it was worth waiting for Blair, maybe she wouldn't come along like the girl had said.
He sighed and was about to leave when he found himself face to face with the girl he had been looking for, "Woah, did I scare you?" he said laughing as she looked almost scared to see him, "I've been looking for you everywhere Blair," he said laughing and holding onto her shoulders as he really did appear to have scared her.

Blair stared at Beau's face for a moment, before breaking into a smile. "Yeah, you scared the hell out of me! I thought you were some ghost! Don't you dare do that again!" she said, laughing and punching Beau at the same time. "So Mr Beau, what is the main reason for your mission of finding me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Must be really important, since you went up seven stories, for me too!" Blair said jokingly. "I feel so loved," she said with a laugh.

Beau laughed as Blair punched, "Sorry," he said dropping his hands, "A ghost?" he snorted, "I don't look all pale do I?" he asked looking at his bronzed arms.
Beau laughed, "You should feel loved," he joked winking, "Well seeing as you appeared to be avoiding me I though I should come and find you," he said laughing. There was another reason for his visit but he would save that for a little later, "So how've you been?" he asked, before another question hit him, "And why have you been talking about me to your giggly friend back there?!" he said laughing eye brows raised pointing in the direction of Hyo-rin.

Blair stood silent as a statue for a moment. "For a moment just now, you did seem pale somehow," she admitted with a grin. "I'm doing great, and just yesterday some Hufflepuff boy came and save me from Henric. I thought it was pretty weird though. Henric just came to said hi to me in the dungeons, and some Hufflepuff boy walked towards us and chased Henric away because he said i looked afraid," Blair continued with a confused look. "That Hufflepuff guy is called Ti..Ti...Tichondrius i think," she added with a laugh.

"Oh Hyo-rin? About you being such a good friend of course, what do you think?" she asked Beau innocently, although her tone was obvious that she was lying.

"What was Henric doing?" Beau asked, maybe he would have to have a word with the strange boy, especially if he had done or said anything to Blair. He bit his tongue about a Hufflepuff comment he was about to make, because he knew Blairs sister was a Hufflepuff.
He raised an eyebrow, "Liar," he said laughing his eyes narrowed, "Although I have to admit I am a pretty good friend..." he joked grinning and waiting for her to tell him the truth.

"Well, Henric asked me what i was doing in the Dungeons since i was a Gryffindor," Blair replied. "He did sound a little rude and bossy, but maybe he's like that," she added with a soft sigh. "Liar?" Blair asked with a grin. "And yes, you really are a good friend, and no want can deny that. So Beau, what was is it you want to tell me?" Blair asked.

"Yeah he is, "Beau said laughing, "If he gives you any trouble though," he muttered, more to himself.
He laughed, she still was avoiding the question but he gave up. "Do I really have to want anything?!" he said laughing, "No I came more for erm your opinion," he said, his eyes flicking to the floor before back up to hers.

Blair laughed before raising an eyebrow. "Opinion huh? Lemme guess, another girl?" she asked with a teasing smile on her face. "Better be worth my opinion," she added with a grin. "So Beau, what about?" she inquired curiously, touching her jet black hair.

Beau laughed, "You know me too well," he said grinning. Now was the hard part, he looked at Blair wondering just how much to tell her, "Blair?" he enquired, he had to be sure first, "Your like my best friend right?" he said it more of a statment then a question, "So you won't like, disown me or anything will you," he said laughing slightly, "And you have to say you won't tell anyone," he siad, his voice filled with intesity it had been the bit he had building up to. It was vital she told nobody, even though he wasn't going to name names he thought she might guess, but then again he didn't know how well Blair knew Toni.

Blair's happy face turned into a frown. "Yes, you're my best friend Beau," Blair replied with full of concern. "And you know i won't do anything like that Beau, and i promise i won't tell anyone," Blair said seriously and honestly. "But its okay if you don't feel comfortable telling me, people need time," she added with a small smile.

"Thanks Blair your the best," Beau said wrapping his arms around her, it was a comforting thought to know that he had someone he could trust entirely.
He shook his head, "No, your the only person I do feel comfortable telling," he said, his own face turning into a frown as he saw her frown.
"Well okay, I'm not really sure how to explain this," he said, fidgeting a little uncomfortably, "Erm okay, so I met this girl, and shes absoloutely amazing," he said sighing, though this should have been good news, "We get on like amazingly well, and before school started we erm," he paused this was the part where he had to trust Blair entirely, and he did, "We kissed." he said sighing once more at the memory of this, "But the thing is shes kind of, erm, involved with someone else," he said quietly, he looked up at Blair wondering what she would say. "And I don't know what to do," he murmed.

(( Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with schoolwork. ))

Blair listened attentively to what Beau said. She was a wee bit surprised of what was happening between him and the girl, but Blair forced herself to stay calm. "Okay first things first, are you close with the guy she's with?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Blair breathed in for a while, wondering what she was going to say next. "I see...," she replied. "Does the girl know you have feelings for her and how is the relationship with her boy? Are they having arguments at the moment?" Blair asked.

Beau nodded, "She knows," he said sighing. "I don't think so," he said, "Oh Blair, what am I meant to do?" he said, his voice almost whiney, "Seriously, there's a school full of girls and I just have to pick the one whos with someone," he said sighing. He thought about the problem for a moment, "Take my mind off it please?" he asked, his blue eyes wide. "How are things with you and that guy you liked?" he asked.

Blair sighed. "The only way is to concentrate on your studies, and not think about the girl at all Beau," Blair replied. "I know its tough, but that's the only way. Or u can try and like another girl, someone who could take away your feelings for that girl," Blair added with a small smile. "The boy i like? I don't even think he knows i exist," Blair replied with a sad smile.

Blair smiled. "Promise to not laugh? Its Angus Greenwood, he's a Slytherin," Blair replied, blushing a little. "Do you know him?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back