Looking for Bianca

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
It was amazing to see all the students transferring away from Hogwarts New Zealand. Violet's friend Andy had left, which was a very sad occurance - Andy was lovely, even if she had sabotaged Halloween. And recently, James had left. Not that Angus minded, as such, he couldn't stand James in all his concieted arrogance and marvellous stupidity. But he had been Bianca's boyfriend, and they had broken up. Angus hadn't seen Bianca recently. He figured she needed time to herself, but he missed talking to her and wanted to see her again.

So he wandered up to the fourth floor, where he knew the Hufflepuff common rooms to be, and paced the corridor aimlessly, hoping to catch Bianca at some time.

Bianca was so unhappy when James had told her that he would be leaving Hogwarts New Zealand. They had just recently been in a relationship and he had told her that they had to move on. Bianca bit her lip, thinking of the enjoyable times she had with James. He was her first boyfriend and she was very fond of him, as much as he was of her. Every Adrian her brother, approved of him. James was a good lad and would always be in Bianca's heart but she knew she had to move on. She had been crying in the Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory, threatening to kill herself, but now, she had realized, it was time to move on. James wasn't everything. He was just a boy.

Bianca took a deep breath and walked out of the girls dormitory. She had locked herself in for a couple of hours, and she had decided to have a walk. She dried up her tears and walked out the Hufflepuff Common Room.

Bianca walked slowly, not knowing where she would end up. She had always enjoyed having walks in the castle, but today, she felt like her feet wasn't touching the ground. It felt like she was walking on air. It was her own fault actually to have weird feelings, she was too heartbroken.

Suddenly, Bianca heard footsteps. Bianca bit her lip nervously. She really needed to speak to someone, even if it was just some mean Slytherin. She walked towards the footsteps. Bianca smiled when she recognized the person.

"Hi Angus." she said sweetly. Her tone was obvious. He could easily tell by her tone, that she had been crying.

Angus widened his eyes the second he heard Bianca speak. She didn't sound good at all. She sounded like she had been crying. Is this all because of James? Angus wondered. Angus didn't have much experience with girls, and he was shocked and appalled to discover that one boy could cause one girl so much trauma. He knew it wasn't completely James's fault...but if Angus ever saw him again, he had no idea what he'd do, but it wouldn't be pretty. Bianca was his friend, and he hated seeing her like this.

"Oh, my God," he breathed. "Bianca...are you okay?" It was a stupid question. He regretted it the instant he had said it. Bianca was so obviously not okay. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a comfortable alcove in the corridor. "You, you're coming to sit down with me and talk to me, okay?" he ordered, with a weak smile, motioning towards the alcove.

Bianca nodded slowly. She could feel tears in her eyes. She knew she was going to cry but she couldn't do it in front of Angus. If she cried in front of him, he would probably think she was a baby. But she was a girl, and sometimes her emotions could get the better of her. Tears rolled down her pink cheeks.

"Thanks Ang..Ang..Angus" she mumbled, trying her best to control her emotions. She felt like bursting into tears but she was determined not to. Bianca reached for Angus's arms as she brought her to the nearby alcove.

"Its..Ja...Jame...Its him. He left and he..dumped me." Bianca said slowly, sniffing a little. She didn't want to say James name ever again and thinking of James would just make her burst into tears.

Angus wrapped an arm around Bianca's shoulders, steering her over to the seat. "Shhh," he whispered. "Okay, don't talk unless you're ready," he said, slowly and calmly. "And it's pretty horrible of him to do something like that to you. I'm sure he had his reasons, but still, it sucks." Angus shook his head. He'd never liked James. He pulled out some tissues from his pocket (his aunt had been big on the 'travel packs') and handed them over to Bianca. "Just take it easy for the moment. Breathe. I'm here for you," he said, feeling a little motherly.

Bianca took the tissue Angus had passed to her and wiped off her tears as she breathed in deeply. She breathed in deeply once again as she smiled gently at Angus. "Thanks Angus. I don't know how i will ever repay you." Bianca said as she wiped more tears off her pink cheeks. "I wasn't ready for it. He just dumped me without a sign. I guess, i was just too surprised. But i think its time to move on..But it's difficult.." Bianca said, this time looking like she didn't believe she could ever move on.

Angus shook his head. "Hey, you don't need to worry about repaying me. This is what friends do, right?" he assured her, with a smile. "I guess it is pretty hard. But hey, you'll find someone way more awesome in time. You're a pretty awesome person, Bianca," he said, grinning. "Besides. We're just kids. Who needs dating anyway?" he added. Angus hadn't had a girlfriend, Violet hadn't even had a boyfriend and she was 15 months older. "You'll get over it eventually," he said, wincing as he said it. It wasn't the most comforting advice.

Bianca smiled warmly at Angus. "Thanks Angus. You are pretty awesome yourself." Bianca said. "Yeah, we are just kids. Yeah. who needs dating?!?" Bianca said cheerfully, trying her best to cheer herself up. "I am sure i will get over it. Anyway, what brought you here today? The Fourth Floor Corridors is not one of the popular places student like visit." Bianca said, looking innocently at Angus.

Angus grinned. "Well, I do try," he said, with a laugh. He froze for a second when she asked what he was doing there. "Oh well, you know...I was just going to the Library to do some studying..." he mumbled, blatantly lying. He knew Bianca would probably be able to tell he was lying, so he shook his head and looked down at his shoes. "I was, uh, actually coming to look for you, to be honest, I wanted to see how you were going cause I was kinda worried. Also, I, um, well..." he continued, trailing off as he thought of how best to word what he was going to ask her, worried that she might be offended by his question.

Bianca smiled warmly. She could tell he was nervous. "Well, thanks for being so concern, Angus. I really appreciate it. And what else did you want to say..?" Bianca asked curiously. Bianca smiled at him nervously. The way that he had replied to her a moment ago made it feel like he was nervous on asking her whatever he intended to ask her and this made Bianca nervous just as he was.

"Well, I..." He sighed. He felt awkward about asking this, especially after Bianca had only just broken up with James, but he had to give it a go, didn't he? "You know, there's the Yule Ball coming up soon, and I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go or not, and if you do want to go, and aren't already going with somebody, I, uh, was wondering if you wanted to go with me..." he rambled, looking more and more embarassed as he went on. I really hope she doesn't get mad at me for asking, he thought, desperately.

Bianca turned bright pink when Angus asked her to the yule ball. Bianca blushed as she smiled nervously at Angus. "Ermm..I'd love to.." Bianca stammered, blushing. Bianca looked down nervously before saying, "Thanks..".

"Awesome!" Angus muttered, relieved and ecstatic. He had a partner for the Yule Ball! And not just any partner, but he was going with Bianca, who was awesome. If only I could convince my sister to go... he thought to himself. "Thanks for obliging," he said, a little shyly, his hair falling across his eyes.

Bianca smiled. "So Angus, is your sister going?" Bianca asked curiously.

"I wish she was," he said, a little sadly. "No matter what I do, I can't get her to attend. I even told her she'd get to look at the cute Durmstrang boys," he added slyly, with a wicked grin. "I was sure she'd relent to that. She nearly did, actually, but then she told me she had nothing to wear, and couldn't dance." He rolled his eyes. I'm never going to understand girls, he thought.

"Oh. Poor girl. We can ask her to hang around with us at the Yule Ball, I mean, she's your sister after all. " Bianca said, feeling a little concern. "Maybe i need to speak to her. Angus promise me you'll look after her, okayy?" Bianca replied sympathetically.

Angus nodded. "I should write to mum and see if she could do anything for Violet for something to wear..." he muttered, thoughtfully. He kind of felt bad that he hadn't been the best brother in the world this term - he'd been pestering Violet for help with Flying at every opportunity, and now he was virtually laughing about her. "I reckon if she actually went she'd enjoy it."

"Or we could buy her a dress from Madam Malkin's on the next Brightstone Village visit, or you can ask Andrew Bruke- the Slytherin First Year, his aunt, Mallory owns Madam Malkin's. And Andrew's really friendly." Bianca replied, smiling. "I'm sure she'll love it. Its the Yule Ball for god's sake! People have fun there, you know? Just try your best to pester your sister! I know Violet, she'll want to do it, when she's comfortable with the surroundings..".

Angus nodded. "And, Violet works at Madame Malkin's, so she can get a discount," he added, grinning. "I know I, for one, am going to have a completely awesome Yule Ball night, and she is going to as well." He folded his arms and nodded. "She's definately going to go."

"Yeah she is! No matter what happens, Violet Bellamy is going to the Yule Ball 2020! We are going to pester her like there's no tomorrow!" Bianca replied, enthusiastically.

((now to make it confusing for myself))

Violet was wandering down the corridor from the library to the common room, when she noticed a couple of people sitting in the corridor. Instantly she recognised them to be Bianca and Angus. She grinned.
"Hey guys," she greeted with a smile. "What's going on here, then?" she asked, slyly. Angus was never around the 4th floor, he barely spent any time in the library, preferring to hang around in the Slytherin common room.

(( Oh dear. I wasn't ready for this. Now Violet will think Bia n Angus has a secret affair :lol: ))

Bianca almost jumped in fright when she heard a voice. She recognized it to be Violet's. Winking at Angus, Bianca stood up and put her arm around Violet's shoulders. "Hey Violet. We were just talking about you not going to the ball. Is that true? Because i think my ears deceive me. A girl as pretty as you can't be skipping the ball, right?" Bianca responded sharply and cunningly.

((it's alright, Angus will explain later and Violet's very understanding :p ))

Violet put one hand on her hip, and glared at Angus, eyebrows raised. "Angus Dylan Greenwood," she breathed, annoyed. She vigerously shook her head. "I'm not going to the ball. I can't. It'll be too embarassing, I mean, I can't dance, I won't have a partner, and I'm not at all pretty anyway. I'm not going," she said, trying to be firm. There was a big part of her that wanted to attend the feast, and wanted to see everybody looking beautiful, but she stuck to her word. She wasn't going to go to a Yule Ball until she had to.

Bia bit her lip, trying her best to control. She didn't want to yell at Violet. "Its okay if you don't know how to dance. Honestly, me too! But so what? Its not about how you dress, how fab you look, its not how good you dance, Violet! Its how much fun you'll get! Balls are not those kinds where you worry about what you wear or how you look, its about having a great time, and please don't let that bring you down, hunney.".

Angus looked between Violet and Bianca, almost tempted to laugh. He and Violet could both be extremely stubbon when they wanted to be. I guess it's time to be the sweet younger brother, he thought, slyly, as he stood up so his eyes were almost level with Violet's - he cursed the 15 months and 3 inches between them! "Come on, Vi," he said, pleadingly. "Think how excited mum would be if you went. And you don't want to miss a good feast, do you? Because I know I sure don't!" Another thing they had in common - love of food. "Bianca's right. If you go, I promise you'll have a great time, or I give you and Antoinette the right to kick my a$$." He knew Violet would never agree to do such a thing, but anything to get her to the ball. She hadn't been enjoying herself much lately, and she deserved some time out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back