Looking for any traces of Family

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex had been wondering whether any f his family had ever achieved anything great at Hogwarts. It had been raining outside and it was coming down a little to hard for him to go out side, so he had been skulking around the castle, looking for something to do. when he come across the Trophy room. He walked inside and began to look in all the cabinets for the last name Fields or O'Connor. He didn't have any luck in the first lot of them he looked at so he moved around to the back or the room and looked a little bit more, still nothing. He decided that he didn't come from a line of great achievers and was beginning to walk towards the door to leave for the corridor.

The weather sucked to badly for Leah to explore any more outside, so dragging her feet, she made her way up the stairs and spotted a familiar looking room. The Trophy Room. She had been there before, and met a girl, whose name was... What was it? Kel? Kim? Eh...Kat! Yes, it was Kat. Figuring this time there was no way Kat would be up here, she slunk in gracefully closing the door behind her. "Oh." Her surprise at seeing the Hufflepuff boy she had met earlier had led to her speaking aloud. "Hello." Leah greeted. "Getting out of the weather?"

" Hey, how are you?" He asked almost as soon as he saw Leah Winters, step through the door. " Yeah it's a bit to miserable outside. Rain, isn't really a thing that I like." he said with a smile as his green eyes, stayed on her, watching her every move. There was a thing about Leah, even though she seemed like she had a heart of Ice, she was really a nice person, just trying to fit in with the rest of the Slytherins. :)p I miss Malynne)

Leah looked at him, and parted her lips into a small smirk. "I'm fine." I suppose now's the time to ask him how he is. "How are you?" Ugh. How can people be polite like this all the time? She forced herself to try and maintain a polite attitude. Alexander was a nice guy, and did not deserve her cruelty. No one deserved it, and she wanted to atleast make some acquantences. "Really? I love rain. I would have stayed out, but the thunder was crashing all around." She ran her hand through her dark wet hair.

((Oh and...the real Malynne is always a pm away. ;) ))

" I'm good, yeah. Just trying to keep my mind off everything." He said with a smile, he had just proved his point to himself, instead of acting like she was heartless she seemed to be at least human for once. He was shocked to hear that she loved the rain. " I suppose it is good back at home, for filling up the tanks and watering the crops. But doing things out in it is extremely hard."

(( i know, Alex is going to miss her deeply.))

"Yeah. I understand. I suppose when you're stuck in the castle with not much to do, it's hard not to think of things." Leah was talking about Justice, but she wasn't trying to be mean or anything. It was true, when she was cooped up in the castle, and there was nothing to do her thoughts ran wild with things she would rather push into the back of her mind. "It's nice to listen to when you're reading." She didn't much care for the other reasons why rain was good.

" Yeah, I suppose it would be." Alex said as he sat down on a bench that was located next to the door. " So you like to read?" He asked remembering how Malynne loved to read as well and he had met her in the Library. It was sad, that he hadn't seen Malynne in such a long time, he was starting to think that he would never see her again, she was his best friend.

"I like to read a little." Leah answered, still standing. She had been wanting to stretch her legs after a few hours of laying by the lake and staring up at the clouds. "I mostly just wander around. What about you?" She was curious, if only to get an idea of what students liked to do.

" Pretty much just the same, walk around. See what all the other students are up to and sometimes join in and have a chat with them." Alex said as he scratched the bridge of his nose, it was getting quite itchy and it needed a good scratch. " So who do you hang around with around the school/" He asked wanting to know who her friends where.

"Oh, isn't that interesting." Leah sighed, and folded her arms, and looked at a trophy. She made it seem like she was either talking about the trophy or him. "I don't hang out with anyone. However, I do happen to come across random students who enjoy my company for a little while."

Alex smiled, he could relate to that, he didn't really hang out with people. He just occasionally chatted to them, but never loitered for long. " Well why not, you really do seem like a nice person. Maybe you might just need to make a little more effort to get out and talk to people." He said hoping that he didn't seem to rude by saying that, he didn't really want to push her away, seeing as she was the cousin of his best friend.

Leah's mouth curled into a slightly irritated frown. "I don't want to talk to people." She snapped. "And I'm not nice." She shook her head and began to walk away from Alex, fed up with people in general.

" Ok then...... Talk to you later." He said as got up and proceeded to leave after she did, he cared that she wouldn't talk to him, but he wasn't going to let it affect him. It was funny how one minute she could be nice and the next minute she is like a raving lunatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back