Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Gabriel)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Notebook in hand, Sophie looked around Obsidian Harbour feeling a little disappointed. She had come here to find something to write about for the prophet, but it was almost eerily quiet. She had been vaguely thinking of doing a story on the new business the daycare brought to the area, but she wasn't sure if that was a good angle. She wondered if she could catch any of the teachers as they left the daycare for a quick interview, but wasn't entirely sure it would be an interesting story. Sophie sighed, looking around in frustration.

Sydney was in a hurry, mostly because she didn't want to run into anyone she knew around the Harbour today. That opinion changed suddenly though when she recognized Sophie, stopping for a moment before approaching her. "Sophie Wilson, an actual pleasant surprise to see you again."

Sophie looked up in surprise as she heard someone say her full name. She saw a younger girl that looked vaguely familiar. It took her a few moments to recognize her, but that was because she hadn't seen her since she was much younger. "Oh, Sydney." She said after a pause. "Hello. I suppose you have graduated by now."

Sydney nodded, hoping she certainly looked old enough to have graduated, even if she hadn't grown since 4th year. "A few years ago. I heard you're an actual reporter now?" She said, having seen Sophie's name on a few not terrible articles.

Sophie felt old, seeing Syndey out of school. She felt even older as the girl said she had graduated a few years ago. Time really did fly by once you were a certain age. Sophie could easily remember the angry, bitter, girl she had been at Hogwarts. She didn't particularly miss it. Sydney had seemed similar to herself back then, Sophie hoped the girl had grown out of it a bit. "I am. I've been working for the Daily Prophet since I graduated." She said with a smile. "What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back