OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 17 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Akihiro had no idea what he was doing. But he missed being able to spend time with Professor Moncrieffe... he just felt awkward bothering her after what had happened. Maybe... if he was more upfront this time, things might end better. He was chewing on his lip as he walked to Professor Borisyuk's office standing in front of the door for a few moments and just shifting on his feet. He just wanted someone to talk to... someone intelligent that wouldn't mind discussing thing with him. He took a breath and reached up, knocking firmly on the door. The worst that could happen was that he would be told no. That wasn't so bad, right?

Nothing would delight him more than to permanently get rid of the old course material of History of Magic. After the seventh years, they were done with it. Then, it was all him. Killian knew that it was the start of the year, so a knock at his door made him check the date to see if he was missing a time to go out to see Amethyst or not. No, not on his calendar. He gestured toward the door to let it open to see a student. He was standing up too, holding on to the previous fifth and sixth year materials in his hand. "What is it?" Killian asked, as he rolled the parchment up in his hands. Wasn't this guy a sixth year? He didn't teach sixth years this semester.

Akihiro took a deep breath as the door opened, looking up- and up and up- to see the Professor. He gave his most polite smile. "Hello, Professor," He greeted. "Do you have some time?" He asked, taking a small step forward- not pushing into the room, but making that small effort to show he was serious. "I was hoping I could speak with you a bit," He explained, hoping it wasn't obvious how his heart was pounding out of his chest.

Killian raised an eyebrow at the boy's request. If he had some time, so that he could speak with him. Killian did not know what the reason would be. He sighed and put the old material away. "Not sure why you'd need to speak with me about anything. I don't teach sixth years currently, and you passed." Killian gestured toward one of the chairs for him to take a seat. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He leaned against his desk and put his hands on his desk to help keep him stabilized. After all, he wouldn't want to collapse on top of the student.

Akihiro moved into the room, taking a seat as he was told. He took a breath, straightening the things in his lap. Why did he feel so nervous? "I..." He hesitated a moment before taking a breath and just pushing forward. "Do you need an assistant or anything?" He asked, raising his eyes to meet the Professors. "I think I've been seeking a solid adult presence in my life... I used to talk a lot with Professor Moncrieffe, but she became uncomfortable with my presence."

He winced and looked away. "I was completely well behaved, I promise, I just... my mother left us when we were young and I let myself get too attached to the Professor. I sent her a completely platonic rose for the schools rose giving ceremonies ,out of respect, but she scolded me and since then I've stayed away, I don't want to do anything to upset anyone." He rubbed the back of his neck, peeking back up at the Professor. "It's... unusual, I know, but I thought if I was honest right away... I just want to come by and talk a few times a week, if that's alright?"

Killian raised an eyebrow as the Slytherin boy looked nervous, but maybe he should be used to it. He was imposing, and intimidating. As if his height wasn't enough, add a body builder build to him. Covered in ink with a few piercings that were visible. Chen explained the reason why, which he was even more confused with how he described Gabrielle. She did not seem to be that sort of person without a reason - and she even walked by, hearing him curse. Even his explanation did not make any sense to him. Although, when he received roses from others, Amethyst got a bit jealous and caused some drama, but it was nothing compared to his own. "First of all, I don't really have any say in what Professor Moncrieffe does, but what happened between you two doesn't suit her character."

Killian was practically saying he didn't care what happened, but that he was leaving information out. It almost painted Gabrielle in an unfavorable light. "Second, I'm your professor, not a friend. If you want someone to talk to a few times a week, you should go to your Head of House. They are supposed to be your pseudo-parents." Killian had no interest in becoming an adult figure in someone's life that he was not required to do. His job was teaching history, and he drew the line at that. If they needed help with subjects, he would help, but that was it. "Besides, you are having issues even talking to me because you seem nervous or scared."

Akihiro couldn't say he was really surprised- it had been a long shot, Professor Borisyuk wasn't the friendliest presenting Professor on staff. But he wasn't really the worst anymore, either. Knowing actually made him relax a little, as odd as that sounded. He offered the man a small smile. "I'm not scared," He countered. "A little nervous, perhaps, but I wouldn't make it very far in life if I let something like that stop me." He let out a soft breath. "Thank you for hearing me out," His smile was more genuine now. "I might stop in and see Professor Castillo, then," He gathered his things, not sure there was really anything more to be said. He at least felt better for trying, even if he was dissapointed he'd been told no.

Killian did not believe Akihiro when he said that he was not scared. It was more than a little nervous based on the pauses while he was talking. Killian was still hard and stern in his stance with the whole 'parental figure' or whatever Akihiro was after. He was not going to step in for something like that. It was a bit awkward for him. But people in general were awkward for him except for a handful of people. Amethyst was the only one he was completely comfortable with - not thinking of his brothers. "Well, good luck in whatever you are after." He just would not find it in this professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back