OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
13" Straight Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather
"Jasper Night?" Tres asked as a Slytherin she didn't recognise wandered past her. Apparently not. She'd been asking random students for a little while now, trying to find the one that fit with her note. Tres had wanted to go and get some cake before dinner was completely finished, but she'd already been to the Great Hall to find Jasper only to see he wasn't there. As a first year, she still wasn't familiar with everyone's names, and on her way back to the dormitories she could only hope he'd turn up eventually.

Jasper was happily walking around with his four roses, glad that he had gotten so many. He was returning them to the dormitory when he heard someone say his name. He turned around to see a younger girl asking his name to someone who ignored her. Jasper headed over to her with a grin. "Looking for me?" He asked hopefully. "I'm Jasper."

If she couldn’t find Jasper, Tres would have no choice but to leave the rose in the common room and hope he found it. Luckily she heard a boy speaking to her and grinned when it was the one she was looking for. “Jasper Night?” She asked for clarification in case it was a different Jasper. She gave the boy a yellow rose and hoped it was a good thing that would make his day.

LOVE SIERRA

Jasper was glad the girl added his last name to her question, as there was another Jasper at Hogwarts. He didn't accidentally want to get Gryffindor Jasper's rose. "Yes! I'm Jasper Night." He said with a nod. He took the rose from her and smiled. "Thanks!" He vaguely recognized the girl from Slytherin. "How are your deliveries going?" He asked her as he opened the note. He'd never signed up for rose deliveries, it had always seemed like too much trouble. The note was short and it was from Sierra. Jasper laughed. He was pretty sure she had sent the exact same thing last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back