Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis sometimes felt like he spent most of his time at Hogwarts just looking for people. It was such a big castle and all his friends were spread across the different houses. He had grabbed some candy from his trunk to share with whoever he found first, but as he had gotten bored wandering around he had started eating it. He mostly wanted to talk to Caleb, talk him into playing Quidditch with him soon. Maybe see if he could make him blush. But the first person he saw he wanted to talk to wasn't Caleb, it was Ivelisse. He hadn't spoken to her much lately, but he always enjoyed hanging out with her. She was chill. Louis hastened his step to catch up with her, offering her a piece of candy as he walked next to her. "Bonjour." He said, grinning.

Ivelisse had started to realize that perhaps she should put some more effort into maintaining her friendships. She had always thought she needed a bunch of people around her to make herself look good but she now knew that didn't matter. Especially not now she was the seeker on the Slytherin team. She did, however, also know that she hadn't tried very hard to keep up with the few friends she actually had. Which was something that she might need to change if she didn't want to spend every upcoming school dance on her own. Strolling down the hallway Ive turned her head when someone suddenly decided to walk next to her, ready to glare at whoever it was before she noticed it was Louis and her expression changed. "Hey." She replied, taking the candy from him and popping it into her mouth. She hadn't seen a lot of Louis but she appreciated him, especially since it had always seemed he had the same winner mentality she had. "So, new badge huh?" She grinned, perfectly able to hide her surprise at the fact of the matter. She knew Louis was populair but he had never struck her as someone who cared much for doing well in class which made her wonder what sort of criteria professor Kingsley had set to pick her prefects.

Louis grinned as Ivelisse complimented him on his badge. He nodded, puffing out his chest a bit without realizing it. "Yes, it seems like Professor Kingsley knows how awesome I am." He said with a grin, only somewhat joking. He glanced at her. "You too, I see. Not a surprise." He said with a smile. "But congratulations." He said, popping another piece of candy in his mouth. "Did you expect it?" He asked her, glancing at her again. He himself honestly hadn't expected it. He had kind of thought it was a thing nerds got, and Louis' grades had been pretty abysmal lately. "Who's the other prefect, anyway?" He asked, his mind flashing to Celia. She would be mad if she didn't get it.

Ivelisse stiffled a laugh when Louis puffed out his chest. She knew she could have a bit of a ego but he was definitely the same. "Huh, I didn't know that was a criteria. You sure she picked the right person then?" She joked when he mentioned his awesomeness. In all fairness, she was rather curious as to why he had been picked but at the same time she couldn't really think of anyone better. Then again, she didn't know a lot of Gryffindors. At least Louis was fun to hang out with, not as obnoxiously loud as some others. "In all fairness? Yeah." Ive replied to his question with a shrug. "I would've been knocking on Professor Castillo's door if I hadn't gotten it, that's for sure." She grinned, although her face dropped quickly when he wondered about the other Slytherin prefect. "Celia." She added shortly, rolling her eyes at the mere idea of the other girl wearing a badge as well.

Louis deflated a bit at Ivelisse's joke, pretending to be wounded. "Ouch, your words, they are so harsh." He said, putting a hand to his forehead dramatically before dropping it with a grin. He laughed as Ivelisse said she had expected it and would have been knocking on Professor Castillo's door if she hadn't gotten it. "I can see that." He said. "Awesome as I am, I honestly didn't expect it. I kind of forgot the badges were being handed out this year until one fell out of the envelope." He said with a shrug. He nodded in understanding as Ivelisse said Celia had gotten the other badge, he knew they didn't get along but not why. "I see, probably good. I imagine she'd blow up the school if she hadn't." He said, thinking of her determination. He felt like Celia would do more than knock on Professor Castillo's door.

"Such a drama queen." Ivelisse said with a shake of her head, unable to stiffle a laugh at his dramatics. "I promise I'll be nicer next time." She added with a small grin. Ive shrugged when he mentioned he could see her knocking on professor Castillo's door, certain it wouldn't have been a polite little knock. Perhaps she would've just knocked the entire door down but with her father walking around the school that might not have been a good idea. "It's a good thing you're so modest about it all as well." Ive joked at his words. "Not too worried about those Gryffindors giving you any grief?" She asked curiously. If anything, she liked to believe the Gryffindor prefects had the worst job and the biggest chance of walking right into a situation that would cause them to have to deduct house points. "At least then she would've gotten expelled and we wouldn't have to deal with her anymore." Ive shrugged at Louis' response to Celia being the other Slytherin prefect, slowly starting to consider whether she was bashing the other girl in front of a friend. Then again, she liked to believe Louis and her got along. Surely he wouldn't mind her being honest.. right? "I don't see how Celia being a prefect could ever be something good. Or are you, like.. friends with her?"

Louis smiled at Ivelisse, feeling good about making her laugh. It was the best when others laughed at his jokes, especially pretty girls. He shrugged when she joked about him being modest. There was nothing wrong with knowing he was awesome, was there? He scoffed. "Not really. I don't really care about what they get up to." He admitted, glancing over his shoulder in case Professor Kingsley was walking behind them. "I never asked for the job, I figured I'd just take the badge, the perks, and pretend to care about rules whenever it matters." He said, hoping he hadn't revealed too much. But Ivelisse was cool, she wouldn't run to Kingsley. Louis figured he had sort of underestimated how much Ivelisse and Celia disliked each other as Ivelisse spoke about her, wondering if he had messed up in bringing her up. He shrugged. "I didn't say it was good, just meant it was good for the safety of the school." He said. "I don't think she'd call me a friend." He added evasively, though he was fairly sure that wasn't a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back