Looking for a fling or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So Angela is back, and I've got some plans for a finale already, but until that happens, I would love it if maybe, just maybe, she'd have some flings? Angela has changed so much, she is a sweet, loyal, and almost a puppy dog like little girl, who is now mostly smiling. She is the strong one of her family, and takes care of her two cousins Skyle and Kairi. She is a responsible and smart girl, and is currently homeschooled. She traveled abroad to Ireland and to The Americas (North America). So maybe boys that she met there.

She has some trust issues still, which is why she never find a reason to stay. She is a very patient woman,a nd is trying to better herself for everyone around her. If you need any more details, just let me know, I'm a bit frazzled right now =)
Friends would also be appreciated.

As i was recently pointed to, flings mean different things. i mean like dating, not illegal things, haha. I'm innocent in that way, I suppose​
<i>
</i>

Of course ya do, sweets =)
I'll set one up as soon as possible. Skype if you have specifics =)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back