Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had been a few places already, not really sure where one would find a fourth year Hufflepuff. She wandered into the student lounge, the pink rose in her hands. This was a lot more work than she had originally expected.

"Excuse me," She called loudly, "Is there a Tristan Collins here?"

Tristan hoped to get a few roses this year like he had last year, though he mostly wanted them so he could be seen with them. It was nice to be seen as someone that was desired. He was counting on one from Kauri, one from Vivian, and maybe one from Corrine. Then there was the hope that October might send him one too. So he was sure to stay in places where he could easily be found. A smile appeared on his face when someone called his name, and he raised his hand. "Here!" He said, giving the girl a friendly smile.

Kira sighed with relief and walked over to him. He was a decent looking fellow, if not a little intimidating. She held out the rose along with it's accompanying note with a shy smile. "Hello, my name is Kira. I've brought this for you."
Dear Tristan
Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for inviting me to the Yule Ball, I had so much fun. Hanging out with you is always awesome. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever.
Xox
Kauri

Tristan smiled at the girl, tilting his head slightly. "Thank you very much, Kira." He said as he accepted the rose from her. He read the note, a smile blossoming onto his face. Then he folded it and tucked it away in his pocket. "I always like this time of year." He said with a small shrug. "Last year I got five roses." He couldn't help but brag slightly. "Thanks for delivering this year's first one. I hope you have a good day."

Kira smiled shyly and waved at Tristan as she began to walk away. "I hope you get six this year then," she told him optimisticly. "It was nice meeting you."

Tristan smiled as he watched the girl go, waving at her. "I hope you get a few too." He told her. With a smile, he placed the pink rose next to his book. Then he tried his best to focus on the book again, though he couldn't help but hope someone else would approach him with a rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back