Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
this is tara
Afshan-Azad-007.jpg

isn't she beautiful.
She is a seventh year hufflepuff and I am thinking she really needs a relationship. she hasn't had a relationship since fifth year when her engagement broke off, and she hasn't had a proper boyfriend since the first day of third year when she broke up with hers after finding out she was engaged.

a little about her.
she is sweet. and kind to everyone. i can't think of anyone she dislikes or anyone who i know dislikes her. she loves drawing though knowing she won't be able to support herself off it once she leaves school recently her efforts have gone into cooking as she hopes to open (or work in) a cafe once she graduates. she will put everyones needs and happiness before her own if she is able too, leaving her a bit of a walk over at times.

what i am looking for: a boyfriend. if in school, maybe they can meet at the ball (she has a killer dress lined up). if out of school then over the break. It doesn't have to be serious, (though if you want we can discuss) she just deserves a little love, and a few plots.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back