looking at the lake

A

Anonymous

Darla sat down on the grass about 10 feet away from the lake thinking to her self. Her sister Liz's face was so shocked after the hat had said she was in Gryffindor. She knew they weren't close but that had stung a little. There was a slight breeze that played through her blonde hair. "She prolly thinks I'm like the rest of the family, in to the dark arts" she breathed. Darla looked out on to the water. Water,along with fire, had always calmed her. So Darla sat there...thinking.

Pungahn saw a lonely looking girl sitting by the lake. "mind if i join you?" she asked. "hi, My name is Pungahn Naihanchi, Hufflepuff second year age 14. who are you?"

"No go right ahead" Darla replied. "as for who I am my name is Darla Raven Malfoy, I' m a first year and in Gryffindor. So what did u think of the feast??" Looking at the girl Darla wondered if she would become good friends with her.

"It was good... You say Malfoy is your last name? Any relation to Elizabeth Malfoy?"

"yepp she's my sister"Darla had a feeling that she would be know as Liz's little sister, but it didnt really bother her, at least they would know who she was and she didnt have to explain from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back