looking around

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked through the empty forest silently,she came across a clearing filled with flowers and decided to rest. Arisa took a seat on a long and put her head in her hands. She had been thinking about her relationship with Derrik lately. He seemed to be taking it so serious, like they were adults. They were 11 and Arisa wasn't ready for a serious relationship at all. Derrik was kind and sweet and would always hold a special place in her heart but she was still uncomfortable with this. She felt the tears leak from her eyes. How would she be able to tell him? Derrik I'm sorry but I don't want to date you anymore she thought bitterly. She began to sing a song to try and calm her self down.

"How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?
I can't win your losing fight
All the time.

How can I ever own what's mine?
When you're always taking sides
But you won't take away my pride.
No, not this time.
Not this time.

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are,
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own.
(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own.
(My thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well, yeah.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.

Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.

Yeah. Yeah.

How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well, yeah, yeah.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well.
I think I know.
I think I know.

There is something I see in you.
It might kill me.
I want it to be true."

Once she was done she began to cry again. If she was taking it this bad when she hadn't done anything yet she didn't even want to think of how much she would be hurting Derrik.

Arianna had wanderedup to the Astronomy tower, and was looking out at the grounds, when she saw a familiar figure walk across the lawn, and into the forest. What on earth is Arisa doing? Arianna thought, and ran to the door, hurrying down the stairs, and through the castle. She flew across the lawn, and entered the forest, slowing to a quick walk. She heard Arisa's voice, and recognised the song that she was singing. Decode was a song from a muggle book series, that had been made into big movies.
"Are you ok?" she asked Arisa softly, silently sitting down beside her, and putting an arm around her.

Arisa felt someone put there arm around her shoulder and heard Ari's voice. "no" she answered simply "guys suck" she added. She looked up at Ari and wiping her eyes.

(lame post sorry)

Arianna wasn't really sure what to say to this. "Did Derrik do something?" she asked, sympathetic. Arisa wasn't usually the one to have guy troubles. She felt bad that she couldn't help Arisa, since she didn't have much experience in this department.

Arisa felt the tears begin again but she forced them back this time "no, but i think i have to break up with him" She said bending down to pick up a flower. It was a cyclamen, how ironic she thought to her self, the flower that means good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back