Looking around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate was wandering around when she noticed some steps that she hadn't seen before. Looking puzzled she quietly went down praying that she wouldn't get into trouble. Seeing that it was the kitchen she knocked on the door and entered. She had only ever seen home magic kitchens, never anything as amazing as this. "Hello, is anyone there?" She asked quietly.

Aiden was walking around the corridors when he went down into the basement and saw that the kitchen was there, he had to go in and see what it looked like and what the house elves looked like, sure he had one but she was never really around. Then Aiden heard a small murmur and said, "Hello? Anybody here?"

Kate quietly screamed. She slowly turned around expecting to see a teacher or a house elfe to tell her off, instead she saw a good looking boy standing there. She smiled faintly at him and shyly said "Hi, I'm Kate Johnson. I am a 1st year. Are we aloud to be down here? I'm in Hufflepuff. You??" She smiled a little more confidently this time and looked into his hazel brown eyes. "Hi." She wispered one more time.

Aiden smiled as the girl spoke she seemed rather nervous. "I'm Aiden Lorka, 1st year Gryffindor," Aiden said with a smile then decided he would make a small joke at the girls expense and whispered, "Hi." Aiden flashed her a crooked smile. "I actually don't know if we are aloud to be in here, but I don't really think it matters much, does it?" Aiden asked with another crooked smile.

Kate smiled again and blushed. This boy had a good sense of humor + he was hansomly hot!!!!!! "I was just checking - we can't go around causing too much trouble in our 1st year!!" She smiled in response to his crooked smile and thought about him for the fact that he wasn't too confident but he wasn't as shy as her. These facts made up the perfect boy for her. However she probebly wasn't the perfect girl for him as having all these amazing factors he most definitley would have loads of girls swarming him all the time and she had just happened to find him on his own for once. She desperatly needed a partener for the yule ball. Sighing at herself for getting up her hopes for having a friend who was a boy for once she took a seat on the bench and looked up at his cute hazel brown eyes again. He was so funny for making the joke. If only she could be as funny she would have no trouble with boys.

[ Do you have a dance partner for the Yule Ball cause Kate will go with you otherwise!!!! Feel free to ask her!!!]

[Yeah..but I think itll make for an interesting rp so do whatever you wanted to do :p]

Aiden noticed that Kate blushed and he smiled a little then responded to what she said, "Oh I think it'll be fine, I mean we will only get a warning if anything at all." Aiden smiled to her and waited for her response then noticed she had sighed sadly Aiden gave her a small puzzled look, but didn't say anything of the sort incase it would embarrase her.

[No Aiden has a date:p]

"Well I am a little hungry and erm I wanted to meet a house elf aside from my own," Aiden said with a sheepish smile.

[Sorry I understood it wrong! Please forgive?!]

Kate smiled again. She was getting more confident by the minute. "We don't have a house elve at home as both my parents are halfbloods. However i have seen them many times before. Do you fancy getting some food?" She politely asked

[No problem, but if you want to direct it in that direction I think it would make up an interesting relationship between Kate and Aiden :p]

"Mum was pure and Dad is mixed so I think it would sort of be natural but they never made Genevieve stay," Aiden said with a smile. Then Aiden nodded and asked just as politly as Kate has responded, "Sure, what would you like to eat?"

[WHAT!! You are making me soooooo confused!! Can we just stay with this topic and if we decide what ever happens happens... but Aiden will not be asking Kate out to the Ball sorry, he and Alyssa are going together]

"Really? Its a tad early for a roast don't you think?" Aiden asked curiously but wipped out his wand.

[Yeh I know but you said ot would be an interesting relationship so i meant lets keep it in this one. I know she won't be asked to the dance but could you possibly ask her to dance with you at one bit? Pretty Please!!! She is sitting down waiting for someone i Patricia Rogers thing.]

Kate laughed. "I was joking!" Laughing again as he pulled out his wand in the most curious way she laughed from head to toe and only just managed to contain herself. He was so funny. She pulled out her wand and quickly said, "Its ok. If you can't get one for me then i am fine with a bread roll!!"

[Oh I understand..Okay... But if Aiden gets beat up its on your head J/K :p]

"Accio Bread Roll," Aiden said then a few seconds later a roll flew into his hand and he smiled nicely to Kate and said, "Here you go." Aiden handed her the roll then looked in the fridge curiously.

[Oh hunny I already was the best person in the world :p]

"I don't really know yet, I'm craving some sort of vegtable, maybe I'll have a salad..." Aiden said trailing of now making a small pile of things he would use for his salad.

Kate smiled at Aiden and moved his hands away from the salad, staring into his eyes as she did so. Then repeated the same spell he did. "Acio ready made salad for Aiden! She continued to look at him and then caught the flying salad from its tip. She wobbily handed it over and in a jokey voice said, "Here we are sir. A nice salad for you!" She laughed and watched him as she ate her roll.

[I started one, it is intitled, Keeping a Promise]

Aiden felt her hands on his and he looked quizzically in her direction but he did not remove his hands then she said, Accio ready made salad for Aiden!" It took all of his strength to not laugh. "Thanks Kate," Aiden said awkwardly then said, "Accio Fork," in a second a fork came flying out of no where and into his hand. Aiden smiled at Kate and opened the plastic container and began to eat his salad.

"So Kate..." Aiden started awkwardly, he didn't know what to say. "How is your roll?" Aiden asked because he couldn't think of anything else.

"What do you mean, everythings fine," Aiden said honestly then saw that she was crying. Aiden wipped the tears away from her face with his sleeve and said, "Why are you crying Kate?"

Kate looked at Aiden through her tear blurred eyes. "My parents. They are both aurors and have been sent on a mission somewhere in the south. I have only recieved a patronus 7 days ago telling me where they were. I have no idea if they are safe, well and even alive. Oh i havn't told anyone yet and i would prefer it if you didn't either. They have been on missions like this before but it hasn't ever been for this long. Plus you hear about all these incidents with the ministry. That is why I didn't and haven't gone home for christmas." Kate burst into fresh tears and then calmed it to a quiet sob. She wouldn't have told anyone it had simply got to much for her to handle. Looking at Aiden she waited for his response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back