looking around

Carmen Peregrin

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Carmen was excited now that classes were starting, she had looked forward to this moment for a long time. Now that she was finally here in the castle and had two minutes to herself she decided to have a look around. She didn't know where Kaleb had gotten too, most likely chatting up some simple minded girls she grinned. He had no shame in how he messed with a girls heart and head but he was never like that with her, so she didn't mind overly too much. Those girls were nothing to her, if Kaleb wanted to have some fun flirting with girls who were happy to fall down at his feet she certainly was not going to reprimand him about it.

She stopped to look at some of the paintings, smiling as the chatted and eventually turned to nod at her. They had similar paintings back home so she was not at all disturbed by any of this. She had grown up in the magical world and couldn't imagine ever having to live her life anywhere else. She enjoyed the odd few times they went to visit her crazy grand-aunt and grandmother but only because she got to check out what new gadgets were available in the muggle world. There really was no contest for her, her world was the magical one.

Looking down she noticed the lace on one of her boots was undone so she bent down to tie it again.

Paul had been exploring the ground, this was a new school after all. Paul had walked around the Dungeons for a while. he was interested in what happend on every floor of the historic school. Every floor seemed to have its own personality, he prefered it in the Dungeons compared to every other floor, it was more unique. It Smelt like a slight tinge of Stink Bomb crossed with darkness... what ever Darkness smelt like.

Paul's shoes made a slight sound as he walked through the Dungeons. he was looking around at the walls and the roof to notice that he was not alone. Drawing in a deep breath Paul smelt the area around him. He was making his way out when he crashed into something. Paul Sat up to see that he had crashed into a Girl.

"Oh Dear, i am dreadfully sorry" he said, his Thick Playful English Accent rolling from his lips. "Did i hurt you, are you sure you are ok?" he asked curiously. He stood up and didn't even bother dusting himself off. Paul Held out his hand for the girl to help her up. "I Can be Such a complete clutz most of the time, i suggest you keep clear, i am more then likely going to fall off the stairs next" he joked.

Carmen laughed heartily as she took the hand he offered and pulled herself up. She vaguely recalled him from their table at meal times but hadn't had a chance to really speak with any of the other first years yet, other than her best friend,
"That's alright" she brushed the skirt of her uniform down a bit before smiling at him, her smile a virtual dazzle of sunshine, "I think this one was my fault I was bent down tying my boot lace".

She heard his accent and recognised it to be English, though her own English was word perfect it was tinged with a German accent.
"Well if you are to fall don't you think it best that someone is around... to catch you or to help you up again? I am Carmen by the way".

"Paul" he smiled, "I believe the Fault is entirely mine, i keep on walking into things, why, just last week i walked into four tree's fell down three flights of stairs, and ran into i think about seven glass doors" he said, as he rubbed his fore head.
"I am the biggest clutz to ever grace this planet" he joked. "would you like me to finish Tieing your boot lace, i interupted the process with my Clumzyness" he smiled

[[Sorry for the short post, i rushed it a bit, i have to go now and watch the Twins and make sure they stay in bed they ran out again, I will post Tomorrow i promise :) ]]

Carmen smiled at Paul who it would seem was either exaggerating his clumsy streak for her benefit or really was clutzo numero uno!
"Well as soon as I learn a spell to levitate or move objects I'll keep an eye out" she smiled, she looked down at the untied lace and sighed. It was constantly coming undone though the other one was always fine maybe he'd have better luck tying it than she did. Of course with his clumsy streak she couldn't be guaranteed that either.
"Alright" she smiled, "thanks Paul."

[sometimes small happens :) ]

"And i'll stop running into things" he laughed as he looked at her boot lace. Paul cracked his fingers and his neck, pretending as if he was warming up for some big event. He smiled at her before he dropped onto his knees.
"Ahhhh i see your problem" he said pretending to be a doctor, which didn't work because of his playful english accent.
Paul grabbed the two ends of the shoe lace and quickly pulled them away from eachother, tightening the boot. "double knot or single?" he asked curiously as he began to loop the ropes around eachother before pulling them tight again.

Carmen couldn't help but smile as the boy bent down to tie her boot lace, he put on such an act that she chuckled shaking her head at his nonsense.
"A double is fine Paul, thank you" for some reason she looked about her, hoping that Kaleb didn't walk by and see this boy down on his knees infront of her touching her booted leg. Of course they were bestfriends but she didn't know what the protocol was for male / female bestfriends, so didn't know if he would take offence to this chivalric act performed by a boy other than himself. She shook the thought off and looked back down at the boy.

"So how are you finding the castle so far and the climate for that matter? So much different to your home I'd imagine. You are English aren't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back