Looking About

Emma Shorts

Emma had already placed her items in the Hufflepuff common room and she had already met her sister out in the lawn. She had just arrived a short time a go and to her surprise she was already bored. "What to do What to do" She asked herself as she wondered with no purpose around the school. Finally she made her way to the sixth floor corridor. She did not know what to do or where to go. She was rather bored and was looking for some excitment. Anything would do She thought. Emma soon became tired of pacing the Sixth floor corridor and just sat down back towards the wall. "Wow this place is so dead" she said looking up and down the corridor realizing that no one was walking. Emma sat against the wall and waited. "Maybe if I am lucky someone will come or something exciting will happen" Emma said hopefully "But I doubt it" She finished off checking once again in hope to see someone coming.

Blane was looking round the school trying to make sure he knew his way around the school so that he could find class easier. He came to the sixth floor where he saw a girl standing alone. Blane walked over and recognized it as Emma whom he had met in the Hufflepuff common room. He liked her, she was a really person and Blane thought that they got along very well. He walked over "Hi Emma," Blane said "How are you?"

Emma was a little surprised when she heard a voice. Emma turned around to see Blane standing there. Emma had only met Blane once before but they seemed to be able to talk and hold a nice conversation. "Hello" Emma said with a smile. "I am good a bit bored I must say" She said with a smile as she stood up and got off the dirty ground brushing herself off. "How are you?" She asked.

"Well" Emma began thinking about her not too excited day. "I went out to the lawn to visit with my sister, I checked out the common room of coarse" She said with a small laugh. "And basically got lost in every spot of the school possible" Emma said with a smile thinking about how she had probably been at every part of the school. "Have you done anything exciting today?" Emma asked wondering what Blane did with his time.

"I've been looking around. I'm a bound to get lost so I'm trying to find my way before the start of term so i don't get lost. I ended up getting lost about a hundred times, the school is pretty empty, you're the first person I've come across." Blane said

" I know what you mean" Emma said realizing that for one this school was huge and easy to get lost in and two that it was extremely empty. "I can't wait until classes start though" Emma said feeling like a dork to say that "I mean I just want something to take up some time" She said clarifying her desire to start classes.

"I just can't wait to learn all the new charms. Something with fire would be nice" Emma said with a devious smile. "I just hope I am decent in everything. It would be awful to be last in the class"

"Thanks" Emma said "But I highly doubt it" Emma was never good at accepting any form of complement. she was trying to work on it but she always found a fault in herself and had to metetion it. "So" Emma began not really knowing what to say. "Do you think you are going to try out for the Quidditch team this year?" She asked wondering if Blane as interested in Quidditch.

"I was thinking about it. It does look like a lot of fun, but it seems you need a bit of balance. I am a bit of a kluz to tell you the truth" Emma said with a small laugh. "But I bet you would be good at it. You look like the type to play quidditch"

"yes you actually do" Emma said with a smile. "But I love muggle sports quite a bit. I am actually known as the tom boy of my family" Emma said with a smile and a little laugh. "I am in absolute love with soccer" Emma said thinking back to playing on her team back home and how much she missed it. "What is your favorite muggle sport?" Emma asked

((Soccer as in United States soccer just to clarify :p))

"I think so" Emma said hoping that she was right. "I love tennis as well not to say that I am any good at it. In all reality I am decent but easily beatable" Emma said laughing a bit at herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back