Look it's a flying Llama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hey Everyone! So yeah I miss role-playing and How I wish to be active again. Luckily, I have a few weeks off since it's Christmas soon. I have my three characters, in which I hope to add one? :shifty: Oh and yeah I know it's not a flying Llama, sorry I lied. :p But it got your attention right? :r Anyway, I am looking for some plots for them. Anything, anyone and anywhere. ^_^
AraonJoson.png

Lawrence "Enzo" Andrew Cavell
My main character, who's now an Auror.
Also known as Enzo, here are a few words to describe him.
-Extreme Flirt
-Gentleman
-Caring
-Adventurous
-Independent
-Laid-back person yet witty and smart
-Freedom Loving
I need a couple of friends, flings, love interest for the time being.

27.jpg

Harold Vladimir Garrison
Currently he's in the Ministry of Magic under Quidditch League Headquarters,
also he's a Quidditch player as well. Harold lost his wife and son in a car accident,
at the moment he's trying to move on. Here are some words to describe him.
-Persistent
-Steadfast
-Loving
-Generous
-Adventurous
I need a couple of friends, love interest for him too.

jeremysumpter.png

Raffaelo Pierre Menzure
Lastly my HNZ character, who's about to graduate for about another year.
He grew up in Italy and wasn't really appreciated by his family.
Raffaelo loves Quidditch and is a chaser for their team.
He's a bit of a mysterious, shy type but everything change this past
few months. As his father kicked him out and now he stays with his
aunt (Enzo's mother). Yeah he's Enzo cousin. Raffaelo changed into
a rebellious teen.
I need friends, flings, love interest for him. A person who could stay with him even though he literally will push you away, who would accept his flaws.

Enzo.​
<i>
</i>​

I have Victor here that could be a friend of Enzo.

I've Aisling? She could be a friend/Love Interest for Harold?

Aisling is 23 years old. She has a very giving nature, this is part of the reason she became a healer, and then when she moved to NZ- a nurse. She loves helping others, but can be irritable at times, if provoked. She is very sensitive and feels others pain.Aisling is very empathetic, and tends to worry too much about other people's problems and this is why people find it easy to talk to her. People often used to tell her their troubles, and she obsessed over them. It has caused problems for her in the past, because she tends to put herself second. She gets along easily with people and is very trustworthy. She is very intelligent and she has a very creative side to herself. She's made some changes in Hogwarts, made the hospital wing more welcoming.
Aisling is very loyal, she stands up for friends and family and has no problem dealing with people who treat her badly. She is usually calm, but can lose control-though it is rare.
She is originally Irish, but after her parent's death in a car crash, she found out that she was adopted. she waited for a year, trying to figure thing sout in her own head, and eventually moved to New Zealand, to meet her adoptive family. She also found that she had a twin sister-Caysi Romance (formerly Finnigan.) She has sort of dealt with that, and though she is not incredibly close to her new family, they do talk. She just doesn't know how to cope with the fact that her Father abandoned her, though he did explain why he had to. she finds it hard to understand. In the last few years, she's become less social than she used to be, loving being around the students. She feels a little overwhelmed by the Professors, and is most comfortable in the Hospital Wing. She is trying to come out of her shell once more, as she is a friendly person, but she's lost touch with her friends in Ireland and has suddenly found herself alone. She's never been alone before, as she grew up in a very close community. For a while she relished it, but now she wants to get back to the way things were.

I can offer Johanna Murray who is a twenty year old French woman who is currently a ministry official.She is a nice girl who is only really starting to make her own way in life now.She is newbie so she doesn't really know her way around the ministry or the island of New Zealand(That is if Enzo lives there)So maybe they could meet up somehwere and become friends//love interest//fling I don't mind.

There is more info on her in her siggie

Johanna ^_^

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay of my reply.
Anyway, Thanks for replying. ^_^
@Love:Could you like give me some details regarding about Victor first? :r
@Maia:I think Aisling sound great for Harold, let's RP the two and see where things goes. Is that alright for you? :)
@Johanna:It would really be nice for Enzo to meet a girl older than her, I think the two could hit it off. I'm not sure for now if they could be a couple but lets see where our RP goes? Shall I start the RP or shall you? :)

Of course. Sorry I didn't do that before. Victor is in the process of mourning over the lost of his mother, and he is stuck with his younger sister. He is a very chill and calm guy and wants to be a chaser for the Quibberon Quafflepunchers.

Yay! :) Would you mind starting?

I have Victoria and she is young i know but she likes older guys so she could be a fling/love interest?
I havent made her bio yet but here is her personality:

4e6071a673519.jpg
Victoria is a friendly,easy going girl with a happy-go-lucky attitude.
-She was born in Capri,Italy which is a tourist attracting island in Italy.She grew up having adventures around the city,making friends of different types and localities.
-She has always been treated with love and affection from her parents so her attitude is a positive and happy one.
Victoria likes making new friends but she can only get close to one friend at a time.When she finds a best friend she keeps them close to her heart and forgets the rest of the world.
- She can get completely attached to one person and forget the rest of her friends which is a bad thing because when her close friend deserts her she has no one to turn to.But she tries her best to make several close friends at a time.
Victoria is a tad bit spoilt because she has been given everything that she has wanted but she doesnt make outrageous demands because she is an easily satisfied person who doesnt need materialistic things to make her happy
-But on the downside Victoria doesnt know the value of money because she has never had to work hard to get what she wants.
Victoria also likes choosing her own friends compared to being chosen.When she sees someone whom she deems worthy of her friendship she will automatically encourage a positive relationship and make the person her close friend.
-And when someone she marks as a target for friendship or love doesnt show interested in her she gets frustrated and tries to seek their attention by twisted means.Sometimes she doesnt understand that friends are not like the toys that her parents can buy her.
<i>
</i>

@Love:I'll try to make one today.

@Sonali:Hi Sonali, Victoria sounds nice. Though which of the guys would you like to Rp with, I think Raffaelo could suit Victoria. Raffaelo is from Venice,Italy then I could also offer Enzo if you want. Perhaps you could choose? ^_^

I think Enzo would be better for her since it would be easier for them to RP compared to Raffaelo who could only RP during Brightstone Weekends.So do you wanna start the RP?It could be anywhere.... ^_^

Yay! Enzo is back!!

I have Elouise here, who is the same age as Raffaelo. She's a shy type of girl who doesn't speak much and isn't sure why exactly she got into Gryffindor when she would have been much better in Hufflepuff. She played as a Beater for the Quidditch team one year but she never was able to open up enough to her teammates and didn't make any friends. Though she has begining to open herself up more and becoming more interested in being more then friends with a male.

Hey Steph! Glad you're back as well.

I was actually going to post in your topic, as I saw it last night. But was too tired, so yeah I definitively imagine the two being friends. Though at the moment he's a bit bitter as he had been pushed away, sort of. So probably Raffaelo is in his rebellious mode, but he's still the same sweet guy deep inside. So shall we make that a date and RP the two?

Oh and I was wondering when will Fatima&Harold be you know what, shall we RP them again?

I was thinking of mentioning Fatima but I'm not sure what I want to do with her I need to log in on her and see where everything is, will it be alright if I get back to you on her within two days?

And yes we can, do you want to start or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back