Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Madlyn
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragons Whisker
Chayton was nervous. it was the school holidays and it had been madlyn's first-semester teaching at Hogwarts. those weeks, not even four months had been the longest that he had spent without Madlyn since they had met just before seventh year. sure they had been in contact via owl but it was not the same. there was a saying in the muggle world that absence makes the heart grow fonder. the part giant wasn't sure if that was true. as he didn't know if there was any way he could be more fond of Madlyn than he already was. maybe the saying should be that absence makes the heart realise what it had. ever since they first met even if she had been a bit of a jerk to him he had been besotted with her.
Tonight they was their night. Chante was spending the night with Madlyns sister and niece. which gave them the evening alone. he had, unknown to her, been planning this date night for a few weeks and he hoped everything would go to plan. It was going to be a surprise. the only thing that Madlyn new was that he was taking her out for a night and to wear something comfortable as they would be outside. Chayton himself was dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a loose shirt over the top and a jacket as an extra layer of warmth. he hoped things would work out perfect tonight. Madlyn deserved perfect.
It was almost time to head out as he had loaded up his pickup with everything he needed. it was evening and the sun was starting to show an inclination that it was going to set even though it was still a while away. Chay was starting to get quite nervous as he moved the last of what he needed into the back of his old pickup truck and covered the tray with the tarp fastening the edges down so that it was impossible to tell what was in the back. he headed back inside their house to wait for Madlyn before they set off.

Madlyn had no idea what her other half had plan for them this evening. It was unlike them to come up with something spontaneous unless they briefly discussed it over together. It's been like that since Chante came into this world. Not all the time, but it was a recurring theme lately, especially on their outings with her sister's family. Whatever it was, Madlyn had confident in Chayton he won't disappoint. As stubborn she could be at times, preferring to staying home and relaxing on most evening. Madlyn wore a light flannel, long sleeves and comfortable denim jeans for the night's summer weather. Madlyn slipped into some good, fitted pair of sneakers. Madlyn followed Chayton's order precisely, and then she did something with her hair. It's gotten long over the years, typically she cut it short to her neck. This evening she wore it up to keep it away from her face. To curtain her hair away from her face in case it was necessary for their outing. Madlyn finished by dabbing natural fragrance along her neckline. She smelled of lilac oil, not too much that it was overpowering but enough to be noticed. Madlyn was ready.

Madlyn came out the room they shared, stepping right into his view. "Ready, what you think?" Madlyn felt like her older sister, the one that was about Chante's height and model back in the states. Madlyn spun around slowly, laughing. "I'm too big for this," the tall witch tease herself. Madlyn always exhibit a great level of self confident, since she was younger the height never bother her. It was probably due to Jackson and her loving family who'd reassured her and encouraged her to be herself, always. Thanks to them and the friends she made along the way, Madlyn rarely felt discourage. "Alright, so what's the plan, Chayton?" Madlyn faced him. She lean in to plant a sweet kiss on his lips. "I'm not going to lie, I'm excited. It's been a while since we had a night out, right?" Teaching made her miss these nights. Madlyn will do better with scheduling and meeting up with Chayton during the weekends. Make more an effort to see him when she wasn't so busy preparing for lessons.

Chayton was nervous he fidgeted slightly as madlyn got ready. He put his hands in his pocket feeling out each of the contents. His wand, his keys, and some other things. He was saved from his insuring by the appearance of madlyn. She was beautiful. She was always beautiful but the little extra effort effort she had made her look even better. She was wearing the confidence. you look perfect, you could never be too big he said. Kissing her lightly. Sure she was tall. Part giant. But he was still taller than her. He was Glad that she had not gone too overboard with the dressing. we are going for a drive and having a picnic he said before kissing her back once on the lips and once in her forehead. His mind went to chante as he put his arm around madlyn to lead her outside. Their daughter would pull a face at them being so affectionate. As she said that she was excited for a night out he had more planned than he was sayig I am excited too. it has been forever since we have had a proper date night out. he said. The night he had planned was fairly low key but it had involved a lot of organisation, he was glad that it wasn’t raining or cloudy as that would have spoiled it. He was glad that she had been at the school. It made things a bit easier he didn’t have to hid his trips back to America as much. he opened the door of the truck so she could get in. Their height should have made it uncomfortable to fit inside. But he had cast a few charms to let it expand to fit them even if the outside meant it shouldn’t. It meant that he had to get it inspected regularly by the misuse of muggle artifacts office. But it was worth it. He the went around to his side and got in. are you ready? he asked before putting the key into the ignition and pulling out of the drive.

Madlyn smiled massively big in front of Chayton. He was her weak spot, around him and Chante she let herself go. When it was just them two, it's like they were students again at Hogwarts. Nostalgic, some would call it. Madlyn just content to be on break and spending the night with someone she cared for deeply. "A picnic at night? Chay, what are you up to?" She was dismissed with a few gentle kisses, huffing, having no choice to go on with the plan she agreed to go along with. Madlyn trusted him, but a picnic at night would seem rather silly to anyone else. Madlyn shrugged, and follows Chayton out to the night's summer air. Not a cloud in sight when Madlyn peered out the window from the passenger seat. She wish for it to stay that way and not ruin whatever it is that Chayton had plan for them. That would probably put a stop in the good vibe flowing, but maybe not. Madlyn relaxed, all her worries melted away in the passenger seat. "Of course, Chay. I've been ready. Can't believe you still have this truck, you're really good with keeping it up," Madlyn commented while they drove away from their home and into the night where the adventure awaits them.

Chayton saw confusion flash across madlyns face as she asked what he was thinking about having a picnic at night. "we should get to where we are going just in time for the sunset" he said. looking at his watch. they should make it. if not dusk was still nice. and the later they were the less time they would have to wait for the stars. "It is such a clear night it would be nice to go stargazing, we haven't done that in ages" he said. he had picked tonight because it was meant to be one of the best nights for star gazing. he remembered some nights in Solen when they had only just begone dating lying in the grass looking up at the stars. they had been young then, young and in love. and those nights seemed to last for ever. one time they had fallen asleep and a worried iris had found them the next morning when she had realised Madlyn wasn't in bed and she had come looking for her.
Once they were settled in the truck and on the road chay smiled at her comment. "I saw this one in September being sold for scrap and managed to get it going again. It isn't the same as my first truck but very close to it" he said. the main difference was that it was right-hand drive like the rest of the cars in New Zealand, not the more American left-hand drive. but it would have cost more to import his old car than it was worth no matter how much he loved it. by this time they were leaving their town behind and heading towards a farming region, the further they were from nay lights the better the view would be. as they hit the main road and got to the correct gear he put his arm around her as best as he could whilst still driving. "are you okay? he asked. he was nervous, he had big plans. even the clear sky still didn't mean that things would go perfectly, and there was a lot that could go wrong. the biggest worry was that Madlyn wouldn't enjoy it. He didn't want to be doing something that she would dislike. he would rather cancel the date now and do something else than make it a night that she hated. he hoped that it would not come to that.

Madlyn looked over at her companion, one of the loves of her life. "A sunset?" Madlyn repeated him, still quite confused. "Aren't we a little late for sunset," Madlyn didn't mind that, but they perhaps were going up against time at this point. She not sure, she doesn't pay much attention to the skies unless she busy working with a winged creature or if the weather was unpredictable. Madlyn has forgotten in which direction the sunset, either way it made more sense now why they were having a picnic. More so when Chayton mentions stargazing, "Oh yeah, we haven't. Why are you being so mysterious about that?" Madlyn laughs, resting her elbow on the open window. Any time she was in a truck, Madlyn felt abnormally normal and not tall at all. It was a weird feeling and yet, because he modified his trucks to fit them, it felt right.

"I remember when we used to do that back home, remember?" Madlyn reminisce their days in Solen. Towards the beginning of their relationship, with two tall part-giants shared an interest in stargazing. Madlyn thanked her father because of that, the giant man really loved telling stories about stars and their ancient meaning behind them. With Chayton it had been different, they would stargaze for hours and huddle close when it got cold, mostly Madlyn. She would place his arm over shoulder and snuggle close to him, in the same way they were doing now. "I'm fine, don't you worry," she reassured him, leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek. "I'll love anything that you do, remember that," Madlyn laid on his shoulder, being careful not to disrupt him from driving. Chayton a pro, but she not a hundred percent trusting in these vehicles, she kept somewhat of her guards up just in case something goes wrong.

Clayton was a little confused when Madlyn said that it was a little late for sunset. it was still light outside it was almost the summer solstice, the sun didn't go down until after nine. "we still have time. twilight is a nice peaceful time of the day too even if we miss sunset" he said. he probably prefered twilight. there was a calmness that passed over the world once the sun was down. her question about the secrecy was more understandable and he had to be careful with his answer. "It is a night for you to relax after a busy semester. I didn't want you to be worrying about it or thinking of things you want to bring" he said. this was true. but that wasn't the reason for the secrecy. there were still some more secrets like why he had picked tonight, or what else he had planned.
as they sped along the highway he listened as she reminisced about when they used to stargaze when they were younger. "yes. Remember that time when your mum found us asleep the next morning. I thought we were going to get in so much trouble and I would not be allowed to see you again" he said. but iris had been very cool about it and made them breakfast. it wasn't until Madlyn said that he was fine and kissed him on the cheek that he remembered that she didn't like driving. he hoped that she would still mean the second statement after tonight. he really was quite nervous. he loved Madlyn so much he wanted everything to be perfect for her. and he didn't want to do anything that might upset her. "we are almost there, it might be a little bit rough for a couple of minutes" he said kissing her on the top of the head before putting his full attention to where he was going down a short road before pulling off into a field. it was a little rough as he made his way to the top of the hill and parked the car. the view from the front window was not the most exciting. but from the back the view was spectacular the field dropped down to an orchard, and at the far end, there was a lake. Chay got out of the truck and went around to open the door for Madlyn before heading to the back of the ute and lifting a bit of the tarp up to withdraw two camp chairs, a small table and a picnic basket filled with all madlyn's favourite foods. "I hope that you are hungry" he said. the sun was sitting right on the horizon, thankfully weren't facing due west which meant that the sun wasn't right in their eyes. but it was still easy to watch the sunset.

Madlyn frown, rubbing her head. "I keep forgetting it's summer right now, I'm losing my head," the tall woman chuckles, rubbing her forehead. Thinking about Solen may have cause her to forget she was in New Zealand entirely. It would be winter back home in the states, it was an obvious mistake to Madlyn for mixing it up. "Should be cold up there in Solen, right? I wonder how everyone doing," Madlyn murmured comfortably in Chayton's arm. "Okay, I get you, that's very considerate of you," Madlyn added on, still convince to herself there was something more he was telling. She won't pressure him though, despite questioning him, here and there. Madlyn put a pause on it for a while and let whatever happen, happen.

"Yeah, but I didn't think she would stop you from seeing me. Iris loved you right away," Madlyn grins. Iris had been soft on him, he was too sweet for words and though him and Madlyn made the perfect pair. "I wonder what my dad would think of you if he had met you. Probably the same, he and my mother shared the same thoughts most of the time," Madlyn went on. She sat upright when Chayton warn them about the ride getting rough. He told the truth, although she managed not at all affected by the bumpy road. They went up a slope, and Madlyn held onto the passenger side door. Madlyn glance over her shoulder as they drove up the hill. It was a nice spot, the view behind them was breathtaking. Madlyn was impressed with Chayton finding this place. She stepped out of the truck, crossing her long arms over her chest. The smell, the fresh smell of the country side filled her senses. Madlyn nodded, smiling. "I'm starving, it's wonderful out here, Chay."

Chayton nodded in agreement when Madlyn said that it must be cold in solen at the moment. "It was snowing quite heavily" he said accidentally letting it slip that he had been in America. "Everyone there was well when I was there a couple of weeks ago everyone was well. Iris has some interesting plants growing" he said accidentally letting it slip that he had been to solen recently. he had to laugh when Madlyn said that iris had loved him instantly. "I still wouldn't want to upset her he said. as he turned down a different street. as talk went from her mum to her dad Chayton could tell that she still missed him. "you knew him well. I wish i had had the chance to meet him. Everything I hear about him makes he sound like an incredible man. he must have been to raise such a wonderful daughter" he said.
as he unpacked the chairs and food he opened the basket with the food in. "I am glad that you are hungry, we have a feast" he said pulling out plates and putting them on the blanket. "we have all your favourites" he said as he pulled out the wild rice salad, some hoki, and other dishes. the basket was charmed to keep food in its freshly cooked state. "and you can't forget the frybread and homemade lemonade" it was a feast of all her favourite foods from home. he had learned how to prepare them all on his last visit to solen he had spent an afternoon with iris he had only gone for a conversation but had stayed until the evening learning all different foods. "What would you like" he asked as he poured them both a drink and passed her a glass. "just in time for sunset" he said kissing her as he passed her the class as the sun started to sink behind the horizon.

Madlyn felt like she was ambush while Chayton revealed he had visited her mom back in the states, some of the other stuff fell on deaf ear. "Wait, you went to visit Iris? How come you didn't tell me?" Madlyn asked while she is rushed to sit down on chair that held up their weight thanks to magic. Madlyn grabbed the offered glass filled with lemonade. The woman peered down and recognize all her favorites were unpacked right over the blanket Chayton had brought with them this evening. Kissed, Madlyn missed his lips and felt a warm tap on her cheeks instead. "All this for a sunset, what's the rush Chayton?" The woman joked, never seen this side of him before or that often. Madlyn remembers the time she was pregnant with Chante and signs of labor were occurring. A little panicking, that's how he was behaving from her perspective.

Madlyn lived in the moment, witnessing the skies blend with all sorts of colors. Mainly orange and the faintest of blue painted the skies. The tall woman relaxed, her back recline into the comfortable chair. Madlyn took a grand sip of lemonade, and hum delighted by the refreshing sweetness it left behind. "Thank you for bringing me out here, thanks for all of this," Madlyn smiled, she set the glass down and went directly for cuisine set up for the pair. Mostly the wild rice and hoki fried fish were packed on her plate. Madlyn dug in, happily chowing down.
"If I didn't know any better, Chante rubbing onto you, huh?"

Chay could have kicked himself when madlyn picked up that he had mentioned he had seen iris. "I went to visit my dad, and well you know how those two are, especially if you mention plants" he said. tring to minimise the damage. both of their parents were into herbology and grew a variety of different plants. but both had a tendency to start talking a lot about plants if you asked them, so it wasn't much of an exaggeration, and he had visited his dad when he had been in the US.
conversation died down as they ate each contemplating their own thoughts and enjoying the view as the sky faded from blue, to orange to pink to dusty grey. as they ate Madlyn did thank him. "you are welcome, I tried to make it as perfect as I could as I hope that you remember tonight for all the right reasons" he said . Chay smiled when Madlyn said that she thought Chante was bumming off on him "she did help with some of the food" he said. Chante was such a wiz in the kitchen and she had cooked with iris a lot she knew exactly what he was trying to make. and managed to save him from disaster a couple of times. he looked up at the sky. this was one of his favourite times of the day. light was starting to fade giving everything a sepia tone. he stood up and walked around to the truck taking the canvas that was hanging over the back off to reveal that the area that was usually filled with work took had been emptied and now the bottom was covered with am mattress and that was covered with an assortment of cushions and blankets all set up to make it the most comfortable place to snuggle and watch the stars. there was also a couple of bowels set up inside some with fresh Sumer fruits in them like strawberries and cherries, and others with chocolate and a couple more with other sweet things inside. "Look there is the first star, time to make a wish" he said. pointing up to the first start that was appearing in the sky. he made a wish himself. wishing that the evening would unfold the way he wanted it to.

OOCOut of Character:
picture something like this but without the books,

Madlyn chuckles, humming while she ate some of the wild rice and bit into the fish. "Oh, I know already. It's good there someone else over there to keep her company besides Jackie. I've asked her to move here a bunch of times, but y'know her. She won't leave the rez again," Madlyn speaks after digesting the delicious food. "She taught you well and I'm not all surprised Chante helped. Don't worry, I will remember, though I'm sure there a reason why you keep saying that. I'm onto you, Ateara," Madlyn jokingly accusing of him of something, but without strong evidence she hadn't a clue what he was up to. Instincts was telling her though, something was up with him.

And she was right, sort of. Madlyn is amazed by the set up when he lifted up the canvas from the back of the truck. "You really out did yourself, Chayton," the tall woman move to stand but paused in her steps looking towards the skies. The first star glimmer and shine, the tall woman shut her eyes. She wished never to forget this night because her partner was the greatest, and most gentlest mate she could ever ask for. Madlyn declared tonight that she was the luckiest half breed, witch alive to have found someone like Chayton. She truly felt lucky to be able to open her eyes and see him. Madlyn walked over to her even taller love, wrapping her long arms around him. She kissed him with so much love in the world, feeling all swept in the moment. "My wish already came true several years ago, silly."

chayton kept glancing at Madlyn as she ate. he was starting to get nervous. he wasn't sure how he would work out the rest of the evening. he had planned on waiting until later but he realised that it would be dark then. he ate but he wasn't paying too much attention to the food. "there is a good community there" he said. "someone will keep an eye out for her. and we could go and visit soon if you would like to." he said. the rez had been the place that he had actually felt comfortable when he had been young, or rather the place where he hadn't felt like a giant intrusion. the break from the bullying and exclusion he had faced at Orion Academy. he almost missed madly next comment about her being onto him had he really said that he hoped. that she remembered the night multiple times. he must have done but he was far too nervous to think or remember.
Madlyns reaction to the truck was a good one. he hoped that it would be comfortable. they would be there for a while. at least until the geminids made an appearance. that had been his plan. it was now as the world was fading into the blue light of dusk that he realised the floor in the plan. it would be dark. and what sort of fool made that sort of plan in the dark. now would be a better time. that realisation made his hands sweat, his knees freeze and his breath catch in his throat. he was about to kneel when he felt madlyns arms around him and a moment later she was kissing him, a kiss that was filled with love, and trust and passion. he put his arms around her and kissed her. a small part in the back of his mind, the part that he didn't really pay attention to wondered if this was how she was going to act before he made his big move what would happen after.
her comment that her wish had come true several years ago was the perfect prompt. he let go of her creating a little space between them. he held her hands. "you are allowed more than one wish. my wish when I was twelve was to find a friend who would stand with me no matter what, no matter what I am, no matter what happens to us. then one day you and Iris came to visit and it didn't take long to realise that that wish had come true." he paused. he wasn't sure where this story was going he was improvising. he took a breath. "the best wishes don't just come true. they come true far better than you could have dreamed. the sixteen-year-old boy would never have dreamed that a lifetime later he would be standing still by your side happier than he could have imagined." he paused again. where was this story going? he needed to get to the point soon before he lost his momentum. "at eighteen I wouldn't have dared think about children but then chante came along and made our family complete." he let go of her hands and put one of his hands into his pocket feeling the comfort of the ring box inside he knew that inside it was a ring. not a classic diamond because he had wanted something as unique as she was. he knew that she worked with her hands a lot, tending to animals and he didn't want something that would be too fragile or would be claimed by an unsupervised niffler. "I know it has been a long time coming and this is far overdue." he said as he bent down onto one knee not noticing that the first of the geminids was flying through the sky behind him, a shooting star adding to the talk of wishes and dreams. "For seventeen years I have had the honour of calling you mine, my girlfriend, my partner my soulmate. he took the box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal the ring. Madlyn Margera, will you marry me? and give me the honour of calling you my wife. he said using her 'maiden' name as he felt like it fit better than using his name that she had adopted. he stayed there as if frozen in time waiting for her response.

Madlyn nodded, agreeing with that sentiment. The rez in Solen was a good community, that much she could count on. She couldn't think of another place her mother felt at home but the rez. This evening was turning out to be more wonderful than she could ever imagine. She knew Chayton could be this sweet, but it's so nice to be reminded how sweet and caring he could really be. She almost felt guilty for not visiting that often when she was teaching at Hogwarts. Once she got a good handle over her lessons and schedule, Madlyn will make more of an effort to visit home and travel back and forth if she had to. Chayton and her family mean the world to her, so any effort made on her matter just as much as the effort he made for her. Madlyn loved Chayton, she kissed him with all of the love in the world and then they parted instantly. She didn't want to break away, she long to be in his warmth to be close to him. But, then she left slightly confused, the way he held onto her hands and spoke his words. The world around her stood at stand still while she listened to his heat speak out in it's most vulnerable state.

He spoke of a story, a loving wonderful story and her eyes went misty while he rummage through his pockets. Madlyn didn't know where exactly Chayton was going with this, but his story was very touching. It spoke from his heart, they shared a similar upbringing that both can relate to. Madlyn gasps, long fingers tremble when he knelt before her. Heart battered her chest, tears were fleeing from her warm gaze. Madlyn couldn't believe it, Chayton prop open the box and dear to ask a question not many would ask to someone like her. A witch of their kind, she felt like any other witch. Although she never really had problems with insecurities or made them known in plain sight, Madlyn wonder where she would be right now if she hadn't met Chayton. If they hadn't found each other? Although it took some time and months of getting to know each other, Madlyn had fallen for him. Even in her stubborn ways, she allowed herself to be weak and gave Chayton a chance because he was sweet and kind, he still is and so much more. With tears filled eyes and quivering lips, Madlyn nodded yes. "Y-yes, of course. I love you Chayton," she hugged him once more, hiding her face in his warmth.

Moments seemed to last forever as Chayton waited for madlyn's response. the world seemed to stand still and the only thing that he needed was Madlyn to say yes. despite the quickly and poor cover story for his trip to America that has been the main reason that he had visited solen. he had to do things right and ask her parent's for her hand even if, as Madlyn had said, Iris loved him. he watched Madlyn's expression change slowly. eyes beginning to water and her lips quivering as though she was holding back tears. he started to worry. what was wrong? was she about to reveal something to him. his nerves doubled and he felt his heart move to his throat.
He needn't have worried. a moment later she was nodding and saying she loved him with tears running down her face. before she hugged him burying her face into his shoulders. "I love you" he whispered back kissing her head as it was the only place he could reach without moving or moving her. he then leaned his head against hers and using his free hand to stroke her hair. he just stayed there holding her feeling like the luckiest man in the world. He held her until she made the first move in pulling apart. he then took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. He didn't know what to say and didn't want to ruin the moment. From the corner of his eye, he saw a shooting star, one of the geminid meteors. "look over there" he said to Madlyn as he pointed it out hoping that she would see it before it vanished. He thought that it must be a good sign. now the big nerve inducing question had been asked he felt more relaxed and was looking forward to spending the evening snuggled up with madlyn watching the stars planets and meteors. he had even packed some champagne and some chocolate strawberries and some of chante's cakes in the truck to last them through the evening. He would break open the champagne once they were ready.

Madlyn felt like her own heart was being squeezed, feeling quite overwhelmed even for someone of their nature. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions, and Chayton's embrace kept her leveled, kept her anchored to the ground beneath them. Madlyn held onto him for as long as she could until he parted ways from her. Madlyn outstretched her fingers, witnessing him push the engagement ring gently up her ring finger on the left hand. Madlyn couldn't help feeling dazzled by the detail of the ring, it was very fitting to her. Never been much of a jewelry wearing witch, it will take some time getting use to wearing the ring. "You've got an eye for this, Chayton. It's very beautiful," Madlyn smiled widely, leaning back into her love again. Madlyn fixed her eyes in the direction he was pointing at. Madlyn's eyes widen, "Oh my, Chayton, that's something you don't see all the time," Madlyn smiles up, kissing Chayton. "Tonight been wonderful, thank you for everything," Madlyn said more relaxed and less teary eyed. Once they were back home or maybe in the morning, she'll send word to Briar of the good news. She sure Chante, Willow and Linden would be happy to hear all about it.

time stood still as Madlyn held him close and he held his FIANCE to him. he could not believe that this was happening to him. and he was the one who had organised the night. ever since he had first met her and they had shared hot chocolate in the cold solen winter he knew that she was special. and that was something he didn't tell her anywhere near often enough. he could feel a damp patch forming on his shirt and reached into his pocket for a tissue. he usually had issues in there. often they were covered with oil or grease. but tonight it was clean. and he handed it to madlyn.
as she let go and he put the ring on her finger he was glad that it fit almost perfectly. the lady he had bought it from had been surprised when he had ordered such a large size. at least until he had said that his partner has the same growth condition he had. "I am glad that you like it. I wanted something special and unique" he said quite pleased with his choice and how it looked on her finger. as she kissed him he kissed her back. his heart swelling to three times its normal size. he knew he need not have worried but he now felt himself relax clad that it had gone as smoothly as everything did. "the night is not over yet" he said as she thanked him and he led her back to the pickup. He lifted her to be seated on the edge of the tray. The tray had been transformed with a mattress cushions and blankets into a stargazing snuggle area. he reached to one side and took a bottle of sparkling wine and two champagne glasses from where he stored them before pouring them each a class and handing one to her before sitting down next to her one arm around her back. "to love, and to the rest of our lives" he said as a toast before taking a sip.

Madlyn smiled, peeking down as her fiance handed over a clean napkin. She a little amaze it wasn't dirty and messy with oil. She kinda missed it, this clean and cut version of Chayton wasn't the one she was used to. That speaks volume to the effort he made to coordinate and make this night extra special for her. She will never forget this night, it's engrave in her memories until it fails her. Madlyn dabbed away at her eyes, smiling and pushing the napkin inside her pocket. She was fine, no more happy tears, only all smiles for the remaining of their time here. Madlyn was in awed with the shooting star, but not as amazed as she was with Chayton. He really plotted something special, don't think her heartbeat has slowed down since he propose with the ring. "It is, and you want to know why? Because you gave it to me," Madlyn tapped his lips one more, her smile never disappearing from her face.

Madlyn softy chuckles, "Please, I don't think I can handle anymore surprises," Madlyn patted her chest and then she was lead back to the truck by Chayton. Madlyn sat comfortably on the edge of the truck, the truck that can handle two part-giants with ease. Madlyn took the lucid glass filled with champagne between her fingers and palm. She wasn't big on drinking, only when Chante wasn't around she didn't mind breaking out the lager. It was a special occasion and no Chante around, so she lifted her glass and cheers to that. "I think we've adopted too much of the world," Madlyn chuckles playfully, then took a sip from her glass. It had been a lovely night to never be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back