Longing for the day...

Sinhella LeMour

OOC First Name
Eden
Sinhella strolled at her guardian side, humming a merrily tone. She was actually happy today, even if she was with her guardian who probably detested the little girl for acting the way she did in public, it sicken her the least but today guardian didn't notice. She was to busy ranting the fact Sinhella would be going off to Hogwarts, and the prices she would have to spend for the little runt. It shouldn't have been a problem for guardian, when she left the LeMour's years ago she left with a lot of valuable items. Course Sinhella had no knowledge of this, the blonde haired girl just skipped along the way exciting about buying her items soon. Sin looked in every shop, admiring the display. The first thing she wanted to get was her wand, Sin watched from the outside windows as assistance were helping children around her age to get settle for their first wand. Sin grew rather excited peaking in, as sparks were flared inside the shops. She hope Guardian would decide this shop first, Sin was becoming anxious glue to the window observing excited.

Liam walked across the Harbour, nearly running. His mother and father kept up behind him who kept shouting at him to stop walking so fast. "Sorry, mum! But I just can't wait to get my stuff for school!" Liam said, bouncing on his heels, they entered the shop district and he turned his head to look around at the marvelous shops, but he was side tracked by a blonde haired girl which he had met awhile ago. His eyes went wide and he snuck up behind her. "BOO!" He said, bouncing on his heels again.

Sin was just about to enter when she jumped from being fighten. "Aagh you stupid boy!" she scream than notice it had been Liam. "Oh no I'm sorry but you almost scared the wits out of me!". She was so excited to see her friend, hadn't expected to see him till school started. Guardian hadn't notice was just happen. Slipping away into the shops with Liam, she smiled innocently. "Ayo were your parents? Are they with you?" Sin asked looking around.

Liam jumped as she yelled at him, he thought she didn't remember him from the one day. He grinned at her when she realised it was him. "Haha! Thats what I was trying to do!" He said, smiling at her. He walked beside her into the shop and grinned again when she asked her question. "Aye, they were with me. I saw you and gave 'em the slip, o'course." He grinned, again more broadly then before and looked at some of the merchandise.

"O' really?" she beamed walking into aisles of the shops. "I did the same with my mom. She's sort of prissy today so she won't notice of my absence." looking up towards the top shelf Sin curiously watched magic being used non-stop around the shops. It was amazing how magic is used in their world non-stop. While in the muggel world you have to struggle in everyday settings. "I wonder if Ceri around? It be great to bump into her. Don't you think Liam?" she asked him. Ceri had been a girl they met a while back. Last time she told them, she was struggling a bit to tell her parents about her magic use.

Liam smiled again, "Yeah, same with my parents.. Seem grumpy to come buy my school supplies. Oh well, all fun for me!" Liam said, bouncing on his heels, while keeping up with Sin, looking around at the stock of the store. When she brought up Ceri he thought for a moment, then he remembered. "Ah, I remember her too! The other one we met.. Yeah, that'd be awesome, hopefully she got the letter, eh?" He nodded, thinking if she would be here.

"Yes! I mean if I got my letter, chances she may have as well." Sin pointed towards a boy who was testing his wand. The boy had flicked it as instructed, and had accidentally burst a set of light bulbs from a above them. "Oh I don't think I'm ready for that Liam." she said almost excited, but a little scared. So she skipped out of the shop, knowing later on she'll be able to do her purchase, either with Liam of Guardian. "So how have you been Liam? Been falling any trees lately?" she teased him with a grin.

Liam nodded, listening to Sin. "Hopefully, eh?" He grinned, before looking at the boy who she had pointed to and saw the light bulbs explode. "Ouch, hehe. Mhm, best get some other things first." He replied, grinning again. Liam followed her out of the shop into the hustle and bustle of the streets. "Ha. Ha. Very funny!" He smirked. "I'm pretty good, getting along with my new house. What about you? Trip into anymore people lately?" Liam said, returning the tease.

"Ha I'm used to it by now, but look at my knees." Sin lifted up her dress just a couple inches to show a spotless knee-cap poking her tongue at Liam. "Not even a scratch, I'm telling you it has to be magic. Why else would my knee looks like they never met the floor." she laughed, while walking with Liam. "How bout we get our robes first, and than moved on down the main shops? Down this street?" she suggested her idea towards Liam. Sin would began to skip ahead of him, still haven't heard his answer yet. "Yes no, maybe?" Sin asked him, while looking back her blonde hair blowing by the upcoming current of winds.

Liam grinned, again, glancing at her knee-caps. "Haha, magic indeed!" He said, laughing a bit. He kept up beside Sin. Liam nodded as she asked him the questions, although she began to skip away to fast to notice this, he caught back up to her. "Yeah, sounds good to me!" He bounced around, beside Sin, shaking his hair out of his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back