Long time no See

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
With her head held high, Hayley enter the student lounge which was filled with first years. She stared at several of them, ordering them to move. As soon as the sofa was empty, Hayley sat on it and open a book of hers. Beside wondering how to make her own wand, she started wondering who Casper asked to be his date for yule ball. If Casper asked random people, Hayley would make sure the girl who came with him to the yule ball would suffer for the rest of the year. And would make sure that she would transfer to other school, after the school break. A small smirk appear on her face as a plan started to come up to her mind, she was going to find him a date instead of him finding himself a date.

Hearing some noises from the first years, Hayley closed her huge textbook, making a loud noise and glared at them. The girl hated noisy people especially when she was reading, this was the reason why she hated being around other people that she didn't know. She was sure Heather and father would understand why Hayley was acting like that. Her mood started to cool down when the students began stop making loud, horrible noises.

Jerrod was sat in the corner of the common room with a book. He wasn't taking in any of the words. He was too busy thinking about Riley. She was only a ravenclaw but he couldn't get her off his mind. It was creepy how the girl had gotten to him so much. Love was an emotion he wasn't used to expressing. It was one that had stayed hidden under his skin for so long and now it had ripped through and surprised him.

Jerrod stopped attempting to read the book when he saw someone come in and steal the air in the room. He liked her style and he couldn't hide the grin that grew across his face when he saw her get rid of the first years. When she slammed her book shut, he sat next to her and laughed. "You sure know how to scare wimps. In my opinion, they shouldn't be in the house. They give us a bad name."

Hayley was quite annoyed when there was someone sitting next to her. "Who said you can sit...." She widen her eyes a little and stopped after realizing that it was Jerrod who sat next to her not one of those brats. "Oh hi" She said as a fake smile appear on her face. Hayley never smile at anyone except her families, usually she was either faking it or not smiling at all. "Honestly, I don't get this school, why are they even here?" She said as she started to heat up, not satisfied enough with the system of the school, where they let market mudblood running around the castle. "And oh, How are you? And your sister?" She asked trying to be nice to a friend of hers.

Jerrod nodded in agreement. "They do nothing for the school. They're the reason this school gets ridiculed by greater schools like Durmstrang." Jerrod had wanted to go to Durmstrang when he was younger but he also wanted to carry on the family line of Slytherins. In the end, he made his father proud by sticking to becoming a slytherin.
Jerry nodded at Hayley. "I'm good and so's Lily. Thanks for asking." He thought for a second, trying to remember whether she had a brother or a sister. "What about you and your brother??" He hoped he was right.

Hayley had never wanted to go to Durmstrang, she had heard that people in there was too violent. Why would she be apart of it? Covered in blood and mud? "Honestly I'd like to go to Beauxbaton, where thy teach wizards proper manner not like those lunatics in this school. I don't even know why I'm here" Hayley was pretty disappointed being in Hogwarts New Zealand. Being separated from her brother was something that she absolutely hate. "My brother is busy with homeworks and he's never around. And guess what? He's enjoying being a Gryffindor." Her tone rose. If only she could brain wash him and make him act more like her father.

Jerrod nodded. "Even Beauxbaton is better than this place and I don't even like that school. If I wasn't trying to please my father then I wouldn't be here. I would be long gone." Jerrod knew his father was no longer there but in a way he felt his presence so he kept his act up. Jerrod's eyebrows shot up at what she said. "Ugh, gross. I feel sorry for you. You have to be related to it. I'm just glad that so far all of my family has made it into Slytherin. I don't want to speak too soon though because there's still two to go." Jerry had made it his responsibility to train Bella and Rosie and make sure they got into Slytherin. Either that or they went to Durmstrang or Beaxbaton. He didn't want to be related to scum.

Hayley felt a little offended when Jerrod said gross about her brother. After all, Casper was her twin brother even though he didn't mind being around muffles and muggleborn which made Hayley sick. "Oh at least my father didn't marry a mudblood so we can remain as pureblood, as pure as water." Shesaid proudly not knowing what Jerrod's blood status was. Hayley wasn't like Heather who wouldn't spend her time with tho who weren't pureblood. As long as her father didn't know that Hayley had been spending time with those who were a halfblood or mixed, she would keep doing that. "Why not Hogwarts Scotland then?" Hayley remember that there was another hogwarts but in the other part of the earth. And had heard that it was pretty good as well.

Jerrod nodded. "I guess that's a good thing. It just makes your brother a blood traitor." Then he shrugged. "I commend you on being pure though. I'm stuck as a half blood. So's the rest of my family." Both of his parents were half bloods and in a way he hated them for it but they were his parents and he was going to make sure they were proud of him. "I live in New Zealand so we figured it was smarter to come here than travel half way around the world to Scotland."

Hayley liked her twin brother no matter what happen, that was why she was a little offended when Jerrod called Casper a blood traitor. "Then he is going to be either like your father or mother who marry a mud... I mean muggleborn" If Jerrod was going to insult her brother, then Hayley could say the same thing about Jerrod's father or mother who was a pureblood. "And I do believe that my brother has a plan in the future about keeping his blood status pure" She sai not sure if Casper would do that or he would go out with muggleborns. She wasn't sure with Caroline either, she never care about blood status but she was sure of Heather would act like father. She was worse than Hayley. "I'm not sure why my father send us here. We live in England. Well at least this way I can stay away from him from a while" If Hayley stay in Hogwarts Scotland, she won't be able to Spend time with her non-pureblood friends.

Jerrod shook his head. "Nope. My grandparents did and I've never liked them...well, kinda. My paternal gramp is in azkaban so I've never met him and my paternal gran knew about my gramp and apparently agreed with some of the things he said like muggles shouldn't have magic. My maternal grandparents are just weird and most of us leave the house every time they turn up at the door." Jerrod liked the thought that he was now related to two people in azkaban. It made him feel like his family did things the right way. On the other hand, he wished he was pure. "Your father could be trying to get you away for a bit so he can work without you around??" He shrugged and put his feet on the table. Jerrod was starting to like this girl and he wanted to get to know her family. Her father seemed like a man Jerry could look up to. He'd been fine when he looked up to his own father but now he was dead and Jerrod needed a new role model.

Hayley didn't really care if Jerrod dislike his maternal grandparents, after all it wasn't her problem so why should she care? "Staying away from them wont make you a pureblood" Way deep inside Hayley, she wanted her father to be less prejudiced, that way it would be easier for Hayley to make friends with those who weren't pureblood. "He would not do that!" She raised her voice as she looked at Jerrod in the eye right after he said that her father sent her away so he wont be bothered by the children. "Oh please I rarely see him even we live under the same roof" She said arrogantly as she looked back to the book opening the pages one by one.

Jerrod shrugged. "I know it isn't but I don't want to go near the people who have made me unpure. It's their fault that I hate my blood so I'm staying away from them." Jerrod had always hated his grandparents and couldn't wait for them to die.
Jerrod shook his head at what she said next. "I was only making a suggestion. I don't know what your dad's like. I just know that my dad might have done it when he was alive." Dervish had always been a family man but when it came to getting his work done he just wanted the kids to go away and get out from under his feet. "He seemed to be working most of the time and when he wasn't working he was usually reading. That was his life mostly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back