Long time no see.

Joe Walker

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Joe Walker was led on his back on the cliffs. He had been missing his older brother, Dec, a lot recently and needed some time to himself so he could think. He wanted to write a letter to Dec, but he didn't know what to say, there was nothing to say. All Joe could think to write was, 'Dear Dec, I miss you.' But that wouldn't do, it would only worry his brother and that was the last thing Joe wanted. Truth was, Joe had never realized just how much he needed Dec until this year. Joe put his hands to put his head as he lay on the grassy cliffs.

Sasha Hayden had just been thinking. She had gotten a boyfriend, but they had never seen each other again. She wondered if he was avoiding her and hadn't really liked her. But he had seemed so nice. Or maybe it was just by chance that they were never in the same spot. Maybe she had even been dreaming about the whole thing and it had all been her imagination. She sighed as she walked around on the cliffs. Just then, Sasha noticed someone laying down. She could almost make out the face of this person, so she walked a little closer. Her eyes widened and she walked quickly over to him. "Joe? Long time no see."

Joe heard someone call his name. It was a familiar voice but he couldn't put a face to the name so Joe sat up and looked up to see who it was. "Sasha?" Streams of thoughts rushed through Joe's head. He hadn't seen her in ages. The two had gotten together as a couple when they had last seen each other but hadn't seen each other since, so Joe had moved on. But now he was single again, and Joe hoped that the two of them could give things another shot. Joe leapt to his feet and hugged Sasha. "Hey it's great to see you again, it feel like years since I last saw you..." Joe trailed off, feeling a little awkward about the whole situation as he released the hug.

Last time he had seen Sasha, Joe was just a little kid with an un-broken voice. Now his voice had dropped fully and he was a older boy now, maybe he would be a bit better at keeping the relationship going this time. If they ever got back together that is. Joe hoped that they would, he had really generally liked her last time they had seen each other. Joe just had to hope that Sasha still had feelings for him after all this time. "So how have you been?" Joe asked the girl happily.

Sasha smiled like she hadn't in ages as she hugged Joe back. She had been worried that he had forgotten about her or had been avoiding her. "I've missed you," she said. "I've been trying to find you around the castle and the grounds ever since we got together. I couldn't find you, no matter how fast I searched. It was like you went somewhere, then went somewhere else when I looked in the first somewhere, and oh, I thought you had left Hogwarts for some reason or something." Sasha paused as the hug was released. She took a deep breath, realizing she was talking too much.

She stared at Joe. The moments she first saw him replayed in her head, her getting all nervous, him being so kind. Sasha fell back to earth when he asked a question. "I've been good, great, actually," she said. "Read a lot of books, the usual. And you?" Sasha looked over the edge of the cliff. Before she would have been scared. Now she thought the view was beautiful.

Joe laughed Sasha rambled on. "Nope I've always been here...wandering round...being a busy bee..." Joe joked with a cheeky smile. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Sasha now that she was here again. Joe looked across the cliffs, and was caught off guard as she returned the question. He flicked his attention back to Sasha. "Oh urm...not much...I'm just glad that I'm seeing you again today." Joe said sweetly, shooting her a cute smile.

Joe slipped his hands around Sasha's waist as he continued to smile at her. "I've missed you." He told her quietly before kissing her lips. He really had missed her and was delighted to see her again. "So I take it we're still on I take it?" He asked, not intending for the question to upset her, he just wanted to double-check.

Sasha giggled a little, tucking her hair behind her ear. She looked at the view over the cliffs again. It was a long way down. "Yeah... I'm glad I ran in to you today, too..." she said. "I just - it's-" She searched for the right words. She didn't want to sound too... odd? Sasha had really missed him a lot, probably more than he would ever know. But they had only really seen each other once before, and she didn't want to seem to ahead of anything.

She smiled at the kiss. "I bet I've missed you more," she said jokingly. Sasha nodded. "And this time, we'll see each other a lot more often." She winked at Joe and giggled. "So... Small talk time? What is.... your favorite color?" She smiled.

Joe slipped his hands into Sasha's as she winked at him and laughed at her question. "Well...One - I have sooo missed you more...and Two...my favourite colour is you...whatever colour you are...that's my favourite colour." Joe said sweetly as he kissed Sasha's forehead. "So...more small talk...what colour are you Sasha?" He asked cheekily as he held her close.

Joe was really happy that he had bumped into Sasha today. She had really cheered him up, as she always did with that beaming smile of hers. "I Love You." He blurted out in a moment of adoration of Sasha. It was true, and there was no hiding it now, he loved her more than anything in the world, and that was all that mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back