Long time no see

Lily smiled. "It doesn't feel like a year does it??" The time had passed so quickly for Lily. It was like it had been barely a month since the two of them started dating. In a way, she wished that were the case. Life was easier for her back then. "You'd better." She laughed slightly. It had been ages since then and Lily was terrible with dates so she would never be able to remember it. This was just something she was going to leave Logan to do.

Logan smiled widely and proudly. "Challenge accepted. I like something to occupy my brain with in my spare time." He giggled. "Yeah it does feel like a shorter time frame than reality but then again you know what they say, time flies when you having fun." He giggled again. He liked talking to Lily and he couldn't wait for the Christmas holidays to come so they could go away with each other. He knew that his parents would take them where ever they wanted to go. "If you could go anywhere in the world. Where would you go?" He asked her curiously.

Lily smiled. "I guess so. That's one thing I find annoying in a way. The times I want to hold onto just seem to slip through my fingers and then they're gone." He shrugged slightly then thought about places in the world. "Well, I've already been to Sydney, Paris and London so I think probably somewhere in America or Africa. Somewhere hot but not too hot." Lily never thought about his sort of stuff so she had to try to think on her feet as she answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back