Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
First Letter said:
Dear Asaiah,

Hey! How are you?
Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you before the holidays started, Hogwarts gets pretty crazy around exam and graduation time doesn't it? How were your exams? Could you believe I actually passed? I was afraid I wasn't going to pass Transfiguration because of the stupid dog professor, but I managed to get a P! I know that grade's not too good, but at least I passed! I won't have to repeat first year which is all I could ask for. Lucky my parents don't understand how wizarding grades work so they won't be too upset with me.
Does this mean I will be getting a broom from you sometime soon?
Code:
:D
Don't think I've forgotten our deal mister! I passed all my exams and my classes so you owe me a broomstick! Maybe for Christmas or something. :)
Anyway how has your summer been so far? Hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Marisol

Second Letter said:
June 6, 2041​
Dear Asaiah,

Okay so I realized *after* I sent my first letter that this technically isn't your "summer" break, it's your winter break! So while I'm out here getting tanner and playing outside until sunset, you're back in New Zealand where it's cold and miserable! At least that's how I see it, but I grew up on a tropical island so anything below 60 degrees is freezing to me. I'm sure you're used to it though right? What do New Zealanders do for fun over winter break? i'm sure you're having fun right now!
How is life living with Hannah again? I'm sure living in the castle without her was a nice break for you. Are you counting down the days when you'll get to move back in to your dorm yet? :p I know I am, my sister is already driving me crazy. Anyway, tell Hannah and the rest of your family I said hi please! Hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo,
Marisol

Third Letter said:
June 29, 2041​
Asaiah,

So I'm assuming New Zealanders have like WAY more fun over the winter break than I thought, because you seem to be too busy to write back. :( But that's okay! As long as you're having fun and not wasting away your break, if that were the case then I would be upset that you're ignoring me.

So my parents and I are going to California in the States, and that's where Wyatt lives so I get to visit him! I'm pretty excited. Any chance of running into you there like we ran into him when I stayed with you over the holiday break? No? Yeah it's probably a loooong shot haha. I would say I'll try not to have too much fun without you, but that'd be nearly impossible sorry not sorry! I'll try to tell you about the adventures we get up to, so hopefully you get a break long enough from your fun break to catch me up on what you've been up to also!!

Write back soon yeah?

-Mari x

Fourth Letter said:
July 13, 2041​
Dear Asaiah,

My trip to California was so much fun!! Wyatt says hi by the way. I want to tell you all about my week in California but I feel like I'm hogging all the conversation... Even though I've been running out of things to write to you since I feel like I have nothing to respond to......lol. I wish I had a way of even knowing that my letters were getting to you. :/ Anyway I just wanted to let you know I had a good time in California and I made it back to Puerto Rico alive. Hope you're still alive in New Zealand...
Anyway, I can't wait for all of us to be reunited soon and go on all the adventures we have planned together! Next year is going to be so fun! Looking forward to that. If you want to tell me about any new adventures you've thought up over the break, feel free to send them back with this owl...

Always,
Marisol

Final Letter said:
August 9, 2041​
Dear Asaiah,
I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes.

Love,
Marisol

Dear Mr. "I'm-too-good-to-call-or-write-my-friends,"
This will be the last letter I ever send you! It's been three months and still no word, I don't deserve it! I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on them perfect!

Dear Asaiah,

My parents are getting really annoyed at the owl coming to our house so often because I keep feeding it treats in the hopes that when it comes back it will have a letter from you. Apparently owls in Puerto Rico aren't normal so it's starting to attract attention. So my parents said since I haven't really been getting any letters...at all....in return that I should just give it a rest. I think that's going to backfire and the owl is just going to get angry that I can't give it treats anymore and I told my dad it will poop all over our house hehehe, but even the fear of owl poop didn't make them budge. So this is the last letter I'm allowed to send.

So I guess all that's left to say is I hope the rest of your break goes well for you! I'll see you at school eventually. I think? I hope.

-Marisol Woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back