Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hi ^_^
My character is a bit of a loner at the moment she hardly has any friends. She has...
A best friend and
Two average friends.
As you can see thats not a lot :( So i was wondering if any of you cool roleplayers out there would like to have a relationship with my character. Be it evil or nice, I dont mind :)

I need, well i wouldnt mind...
-Maybe another best friend. obviously not straight away but in time.
-A couple more aquaintences?
-Maybe an enemy of some sort :shifty:
-and maybe a cute little young love crush. Either way. I have a crush on you, you have a crush on me etc.
-A Mentor?

So if your intrested then cool, i'd be happy to role play with anyone :D

Kasey: Thats sounds cool, I think she needs a bit of an older influence. Do you have an idea for a roleplay so they could meet? im stumped :huh: :)

Loren: That'd be awesome Lauren is a ravenclaw too so they will see each other a lot :) Shall we have an RP in the common room?

Ai's growing list of enemies needs a few more names or if you want to try and get the scardy cat Judy out of her shell you can try :D

I've got a Boy for a love interest if you like? Corrie is a nice Slytherin who is quite worried about what people think of him. :D

Judy is a fready baby with low self esteem and highly clumsy. She got picked on a lot when she went to a school for girls and hasn't quite recovered from all the torture. When you get Judy talking though she's quite nice and a loyal friend even if she will try and hide whenever there's trouble.

If you read some of Ai's Rp's I could think they could be if Lauren is a happy go lucky kind of girl or even if she's not. Ai hates muggle borns, people who go against her, and idiots.

Hoshi: Yeah i think that Lauren and Ai could be enemies quite easily given that Ai doesnt like muggle borns. Where do you think the best place for this could be?

I think Judy sounds good aswell, do you think that Lauren could stumble upon her after she had been teased or something and they could get talking?

For Judy that works. Judy would be maybe on the lawn crying of course.

I think they can either meet in the common or in the library since those are the two places that Ai hangs out the most even though she hates most people that she's forced to interact with.

Ai first since I kind of like fighting with her.

Anything that Ai feels is challenging her sets her off. Ai once told a girl off for bumping into her by accident.

Ok would this be a good scenario, tweak it as much as you like :D
Say Ai was sitting in an armchair or something already annoyed and Lauren is absorbed in a book that she's reading and she doesnt see a chair in front of her and she bangs into it & Ai has a go at her?

I already had a senerio where Ai is was pissed off already. How about she's just there while Lauren bumps into her chair because Ai is sort of easyly set into fighting.

I'll start it if you want :D

Okay, do you have any I dea's how her and Corrie would meet?

Corrie's fav place is the lake. He is good at anything creative but hasn't tried drawing before. He does wrie music and play instruments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back