OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera was tired of the indoors. It was too quiet. She figured most everyone had left for the holiday break. Kiera herself was leaving tomorrow. Her mother had written her the day before and ''requested'' her presence, as well as her sister and brother. Kiera rolled her eyes. It wasnt really a request. Last time she had avoided her mother, the woman had tracked her down and forced her to do what she wished.
To say the least, Kiera was not enthusiastic about the meeting. Kiera frowned as she sat down on the lawn. Since Professor King had left, her occulemency lessons had been suspended. No one at the school was capable to teach her. She sighed. Kiera would have no protection from her mother's powers.

Kiera laid down on the grass, looking up at the sky and clouds above. She wished she had company but everyone she knew had gone home or off with each other for the break. She looked up at the clouds imagining shapes in each one of them.

Professor Rowann walked across the lawn her stomach still a bit sore from all her vomiting and stuff from the evening before. She had no idea what had happened but presumed that as it seemed to have been the majority at the table, that they must have gotten food poisoning or something. She was due to leave that afternoon and quite frankly couldn't wait at all. It would be her first Christmas with Josh, with anyone actually in a very long time. Her cats Mercutio and Telephes ran about her playfully never going too far at all. As she wandered about she saw one of the students laying out on the grass and wondered that she was not going home like the majority.

"Hello there" she smiled as she walked closer to her, "enjoying the freshness of the morning air?"

Kiera smiled up at the Professor. She was not familiar with this particular one. "I am." she replied. "It is so warm out. I just love the summertime." she said cheerfully. Just then, two little cats pounced on her. Kiera laughed and played with them. "Are these yours?" she inquired. "What are their names?" she asked grinned broadly.

Lola smiled as her cats made a beeline for the girl.
"Ah yes my babies" she cooed at them, "That black one with the white paw is Mercutio and the tabby is Talephis. They are wicked little things but I do love them."

She completely indulged them of course, they got the same tuna and sardines that were served up to the students and faculty, more times than not served from her own plate at the staff table. Though she lowered the plate to the ground, she didn't think for a second that the rest of the staff would appreciate her feeding her cats at their table.

"Are you not going home for the holidays then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back