Lonely...

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Arianna sighed, she was kind of bored. Aimlessly, she walked around the castle, not really knowing where she was going. She stopped at the top of a spiral staircase, realising that she was at the owlery. Arianna walked in, and looked around for her own owl. Then she remembered that she was off delivering a letter to her parents. Deciding to just stay in the owlery, Arianna walked over and sat down on the window sill, closing her eyes.

Derrik had walked arond the school for a bit and noticed a girl seemed to be walking around aimlessly. He didn't really mean to seem like he was stalking her but he just wanted to know where she was headed. After what seemed like a long walk, they appeared to be in the owlery.

"Wow...these owls...they're so adorrible."

Arianna's eyes flew open at the sound of a voice. She saw a boy that looked around her age standing there in the room. Smiling she said "Yeah they are, I love owls" she walked foward hesitantly, "Hi, I'm Arianna" she said.

"I wish I had one. I was going to buy one but never got that chance." Derrik forgot to introduce himself.
"I'm sorry. I'm Derrik. Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back