Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had been in her common room trying to do her homework but couldn't concentrate, something was bothering her. She hadn't been able to do homework in weeks and she knew she was failing but right now she didn't care enough to do it. Unable to stay anywhere with people for too long, she got up and walked around in her usual "wandering" mode. After aimless walking she finally decided on a location to go to and hoped it would be empty, unlike the last time she'd went.
After climbing all the steps to the North Tower she sighed as she saw it was empty and went and sat down on a windowsill. She looked around and remembered the night she'd come up here to cry. The day she and her friends had all gotten in a fight with Henri, Thanks to that stupid Hufflepuff, Bella thought bitterly. That night was one of the craziest by far, since it was also the same day she realized she liked Aiden. Here on the same tower, was when everything had changed for her. Now she and Aiden were together and she really was happy about it, but she'd lost her friends in the process. She'd seen Theo and Alyssa with Henri and Patricia at the Three Broomsticks and Bella just didn't understand what happened. They probably all hated her so she kept away from them. Bella leaned her head against the stone wall and closed her eyes as she groaned in frustration at everything.

Recently everything had seemed to be going wrong for Patricia. She had a huge fight with two people who she had considered friends, sort of made a friend and made an enemy. The first two she could live with, but the last was bugging her so. She knew from the first day she had met Isabella in the Dungeons that they hadn't got on, but if Bianca was able to get over it all, why couldn't she.

Sitting in the common room she realsied that for the first time since she started Hogwarts, she was lonely. Kate was in the Hospital Wing after the events of the second TriWizard Tournement, Bianca was with Angus and Natasha was with James. Getting a bit fed up talking to the older ones she finished off her last bit of homework and made her way up to the North Tower.

As Patricia made her way up, she started to think why she was going there. She decided that it must of been becuase everyone said how it was the best place to vent about anything, or just blow of some steam.

Finally reaching the top of all the stairs Patricia heard a sort of grunting noise coming from the Tower, making her way slowly to where the noise came from she saw someone in the corner, unable to make them out she said, "Hey, you OK?"

Isabella opened her eyes when she heard someone coming, and then ask her if she was okay. She squinted but really couldn't tell who it was since they were in the shadow cast by another tower nearby. "I'm fine," she lied. "If it's Alyssa, please I don't feel like talking right now," she said quietly.

Patricia still couldn't see who was in the Tower along with her. She tried to listen to the voice but with the wind and echo it was hard to make out. "No, it's not Alyssa." She said. "It's Patricia."

((Here it comes :p ))

Instantly, Bella's fist tightened into a ball. "Oh," she started, this was the last person she wanted to see right now. Her friends weren't talking to her and they'd chosen to hang out with Patricia over her. "This is Isabella," she said, tauntingly. Bella stood up and whipped out her wand rather noisily hoping to scare her and then muttered "Lumos" so they could see each other better. "Can't you just go somewhere else?" Isabella said irritated and wanting to be alone. "Please," she added sarcastically.

Patricia stood at the entrance to the Tower and waited to hear who it was. When she heard it was Isabella she froze. The last person she wanted to meet, What the hell is she doing all the way up here She thought to herself. Patricia heard Bella making some noise and then there was bright light, Patricia sheided her eyes and waited for them to grow acostomed to the light.

When she heard Bella say for her to go away Patricia said, "With my pleasure." With a cold tone to her voice. And she turned to leave, with her hand in her pocket, tightly wrapped around her wand in case Bella decided to pull something funny with her back turne to her.

"Thank God!" Isabella said sarcastically as Patricia said she'd leave "with pleasure." She turned back to sit at the window sill, not looking or making sure if Patricia was gone. "Nox," she said simply, letting her wand light go out so the stars would be illuminated against the black sky better.
Thinking Patricia was already gone, Isabella began to cry again for the first time in a long time. She sniffled and tried blinking her tears away so she could look at the stars but they became one big blur of white lines against a black background. She looked down and wiped her tears away, feeling so completely lost and alone.

Patricia give a deep sigh when she heard Bella's responce and started to make her way down the steps, thinking of somewhere else to have a quiet think. When Bella had extinguished her light Patricia took out her wand to shed some light on her desent back to the common room. Before she had said the incantation she heard what sounded like Bella crying.

Slowly making her way back up the few steps she had went down she said in a concerned voice, "Bella. Are you OK?" Unsure as to why she was doing this she waited at the entrance for a responce.

Isabella's sobs grew louder as she thought she was alone but in between them she heard Patricia ask if she was okay. Immediately she froze up and tried to stop crying, but her sniffling was impossible to fool anyone that she wasn't crying. "Go away," she said quietly. She felt foolish for crying over all this and didn't want anyone to see her. "Why don't you go with your new best friends Theo, Henri, and Alyssa," she said bitterly, pain evident in her voice.

Patricia listened to what Isabella said, and knew right away what had upset her. "Bella." She said sympthaically(SP) "If your reffering to today down in brightstone, I didn't know Alyssa and Theo would be there. Henri invited me." She said, not knowing how Isabella found out, she didn't see her all day.

Isabella wasn't one to be vulnerable and open up to people so she just scoffed at Patricia but before she knew it, she was actually telling her the story. "Okay well I don't know how much your new best friends told you," she started bitterly, "but I liked Aiden when he was still with Alyssa and everyone just sort of found out and it caused various fights as you can imagine. When Aiden and I talked once, he said we couldn't see each other because it was bad and he still wanted to be with Alyssa. But then I met up with the both of them accidentally at the rosebush recently and sort of figured out from there that he liked me back, and Alyssa said she was done and that she'd 'allow us' to be together so now we are," she said, starting to cry again. "And it's not that I'm not happy being with him, because I am, it's just that, seeing Theo and Alyssa at the Three Broomsticks with you and Henri?!" she sneered. She stopped for a bit to control her crying and said, "So obviously I've been rejected from the circle, with good reason, and somehow you and Henri made up with the Snows, and it just...hurts," she ended. She wiped away a few tears and mumbled, "Sorry for telling you all that."

Patricia listened to Isabella talk about her and Aiden. And how she had been rejected from her group of friends. Patricia couldn't believe that Isabella was telling her this, Past feeling aside she couldn't help but feel somewhat sorry for Isabella. No matter how much she disliked a person she didn't want them to be like this. Unsure of what to say said, "Well I wouldn't call them best friends, but we've been able to put everything behind us. When did all this happen?" She asked.

Bella sniffled as Patricia asked her when it happened. "Well, the day that we all fought in the dungeons, I came up here afterward to clear my mind, and I was talking to a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw when suddenly Aiden came and I didn't feel like seeing him and we ended up fighting." Bella paused before going on. "While we were fighting up here, I realized the reason why I was so irritated by him was because I was jealous. Then days later, we met at the garden because he sent me a note and he decided that we couldn't talk to each other anymore because he still wanted to be with Alyssa. Then a week or so passed and like two days ago, I was walking around and ran into Alyssa and Aiden at the rosebush. Then that's when she decided we could be together because she could see that it hurt us too much to be apart," Bella ended quietly.

Amazed at what Bella had to say, Patricia finally entered the main room of the North Tower and sat down against the wall opposite Bella. Giving a deep sigh she said, "Wow." shortly. Absent mindly she said, "I suppose that's why Aly was a bit off Aiden that day."

As Patricia came into the room and sat opposite from her, Bella scooted over to give her more space. She sighed and looked down ashamed. "I know I know, I'm a horrible friend," she said quietly as she felt tears building up again.

Then Patricia said something else and Bella looked up and asked, "What're you talking about?"

Patricia moved over a bit closer to Bella as she moved slightly. Putting her arm around her Patricia said, "You are not a horrible friend. Who ever told you that?" She said, getting angry, as she hated people been told that.

When Bella asked her what she meant by her previous comment Patricia wished she hadn't said anything, "Oh, just one say in the Great Hall, I was talking to Aiden and Aly seemed.." Patricia paused, "I don't know, cold towards him." Not really knowing how to put it.

Bella smiled appreciatively as Patricia put her arm around her. Normally Isabella didn't like to show this side of her, especially to strangers, or worse, enemies, but these were the first comforting words she'd heard from someone other than Aiden. She loved when Aiden tried to cheer her up, he seemed to try so hard to keep her happy. "It's just, I know it was wrong to...steal Aiden from Alyssa, and that was never my intention! I didn't even want anyone to know I liked him! He just sort of figured it out and I didn't think he'd like me back since he seemed to really like Alyssa but now it's different. I mean, I really am happy with him but at the cost of losing my friends. Alyssa seems to be sort of fine with it, but I haven't talk to Theo yet and I don't know how he feels. That's what's really hurting me," Isabella rambled on and on. She took a deep breathe after realizing how much she had talked.

Listening to Isabella talk about all of her problems Patricia was amazed that so much had went on around the school. It was making her head spin slightly, trying to get used to all of these facts running though her mind, and trying to figure out something comforting to say. "Well firstly, you technically didn't steal Aiden from Aly if he liked you too. If anything he left Alyssa. And you did the noble thing to not go behind your friends back. At least Alyssa can't say you didn't make it all happen." She said, thinking about what she just said,hoping she made sense.

Not knowing ho to respond about Theo she just said, "Have you Alyssa talked about anything yet. Because if she is fine with it, I'm sure Theo would listen to her."

Isabella relaxed as Patricia consoled her and told her she didn't steal Aiden, and that she did the noble thing by not going behind Alyssa's back. "Wow," she whispered, in slight awe, "this is really the first time I've felt okay about being with Aiden. I don't feel like I'm the worst person in the world anymore!" she said happily, a laugh escaping her lips. She turned to Patricia and smiled at her.

Then she asked if she'd talked to them and said, "Well...no not really. We've avoided the subject. Should I talk to her about it?" Bella asked anxiously, biting her lip.

Patricia smiled as Bella started to laugh, she realised that she was starting to feel better. "I'm glad." Patricia said "If you are with someone you liked, you should be happy with them, and not worried about what other people think." She continued, knowing that Bella did want to have Alyssa's blessing, of sorts.

"Hmm.." Patricia considered what the best thing for Bella to do. "It may not be the best thing to do, so close after the incident, but I think it would be best, having that tension between you two can't be good. Have you talked to Theo at all. Not necessarily about, you and Aiden?" She asked.

"The last time I talked to Theo was in the Forbidden Forest with Alyssa when she found out I liked Aiden. This was way before I knew Aiden liked me though, and Theo just stormed off. Then Alyssa told me they might move schools and that was the last time I talked to him," she said quietly. "What am I supposed to tell him Patricia?" Bella asked, feeling hopeless.

Patricia listened to Bella and thought about what she would do in her situation. "Wait, Aly and Theo are going to move schools? Since when?" She asked, not heard either of them mention it. "Well I take it Theo knows about you and Aiden by now." She said.

Bella shook her head and said, "It's not for sure yet. I hope not, I'd hate for them to leave and have the image of me as a bad friend to both of them. And I'm pretty sure he knows," she added. "H-how was he at the Three Broomsticks?" she asked Patricia, trying to seem nonchalant about it. "I just wish I could say sorry..." she whispered almost inaudibly.

Patricia nodded, "It would be a shame to have them leave." She said sadly. Patricia thought back to eariler that day down in Brightstone, "I don't know. He was Theo." She said with a slight laugh. "Quiet and glared at me, Kate and Henri most of the time. Nothing unusual."

Patricia and Bella sat in slience for a few moments and Patricia heard Bella whisper something, thankfully it was quiet so she was able to make it out. "Well, why don't you say sorry?"

Isabella chuckled as Patricia described how Theo was. "Well that's good. At least he's...normal," she concluded. They sat in silence and when Patricia told her to say sorry Bella spoke up. "I just don't know what to say. Sorry for not liking you enough? Sorry I liked Aiden more? Everything just comes out wrong," Bella said, defeated. "How do I make it sound like I really am sorry, because I am," she asked Patricia sincerely. Any thoughts of anger she had had vanished since she had been one of the first people to actually listen and care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back