Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna loved her work but somtimes she felt alone. She walked her park and wanted find place. She wanted think about it and she felt so lonely and she don't wanted be so hard to herself. Jenna take the seat and take deep breath and here was amaizing nature. Why she was get relontiships first time? She needed say no and Jenna didn't know that will end so badly. Jenna looked the park and the sky. Somtimes she just wanted disapier.

Padme was coming back from a short shift, with it being a weekend she always took the opportunity to spend some time at work, even though with everything else padme didn't have the time to not be studying. She was walking back to the school when she passed the park and spotted Jenna. Padme didn't know her very well, only from others and from sharing a house together, she'd certainly heard about the girl's break up with the boy in her year group and Padme frowned a little seeing her alone. Padme knew that break ups could be hard. "Hey, you alright?" she had turned to walk towards the park and was loudly greeting the girl in there as she did so.

She was lost het thought and Jenna was surprised somoune asked how she was feeling. Jenna deffinetly was not okey and she looked to the tree and take deep breath. She felt hurt and she don't wanted feel week and it was scared time to her. Jenna remember that she waited her answer. "I'm fine and don't worry." Jenna hoped that she stay alone her and she don't looked to her...

Padme gave a little smile as the girl looked to the trees and took a deep breath. She could almost just sense that this girl was certainly not okay. ”You sure?” she asked, ”You know when my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, even though it was the right thing to do, it was still really hard, and I was very isolated from my friends.” Padme told her, she didn’t think it was wrong to share this with her. Hoped it might be.

The world crumbled together and a black cloud gathered over Jenna's head. She was not feeling well and Jenna wanted to leave school, but she was torn by a voice trying to pull the girl out of the darkness. She couldn't light the light in herself right now and her thoughts were dragging her down more. "I not sure". Jenna told her and finaly she looked her. "I'm so sorry that happen to you. I Just don't get him and he was tell me that he liked me but next day he broke up and now he is dating with another girl and moving so fast. I not mad at him but it hurts. " She take deep breath and she don't wanted cry and she wanted be strong.

Padme sighed a little as she finally seemed to admit that not all was well. Padme entered the park and put her arm around the girl, making sure that she could see her doing it in case she wanted her to not. She nodded, ”That’s not nice at all,” she said, ”Did you ask him for a reason why he was breaking up with you?” Padme asked. She didn’t want to pry but perhaps it would help to talk about it. ”It’s very rude of him to move on already...maybe though he’s just upset and acting out…” she said, she didn’t want to be on his side, but perhaps there was more to it than either of them knew. Though Padme was sure that she’d noted that he’d moved on rather quickly when he’d stopped going out with the slytherin girl. ”it’s okay also to be really upset about what happened, you don’t have to be strong or whatever, if you need to let it out to get over it, then let it out. I'm sure your friends would want you to be honest,"

"He told me that i'm to good for him. If i remember right. And that is he folt not mine." Jenna told her and hoped that she remember right his words and why she was so good and mayby needed be bad? That sounds so stupid of her thought. "Thanky, i realy apriciate. What your name?" She told her nice words and that felt a little better. She apriciate her words.

Padme frowned a little, that was sort of what she’d said to Ilija, but she had to imagine the situations were different, Padme’s relationship with Ilija had brought out the worst in her, no matter how much she’d tried, she just hadn’t been ready for such a relationship. Padme gave a little shake of her head. ”If he’s said something like that, perhaps there’s something going on with him?” she wasn’t sure there was, but that was all she could think of and that might help her feel better. ”I’m Padme, I’m the year above you, I think,” Padme introduced.

"I not sure. I don't asked him and i know we no more be friends. Becouse it's realy gave me complaction to my self. And i not good at anything. " It was her fault and she don't wanted right now find boyfriend our something of love. She felt so lost and she was make her bad her thought becouse of mother death. Thomas at first time was think that is her fault and that was cruel live like that. " Nice to meet you. My name is Jenna and fourth year." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back