OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After the Quidditch game Elly was tired and some muscles ached which she didn't even know existed. The game was long and tiring and Elly hadn't realized for how long she was in the air during the game. She walked to the student lounge to chill and relax a little. With all the school work and Quidditch there was little to no time to relax. When Elizabeth arrived at the student lounge she found it almost deserted. Most of the couches and chairs were empty, not that Elly was looking for someone. She just hoped there were people here with whom she could chat.

Elly grabbed her bag and pulled out a transfiguration book. Transfiguration was one of Elly her favourite classes, she loved to study and work for it. The book she was reading was a bit more advanced than what they got in lessons, but that was basic stuff anyway. Elly was just busy with everything all at once. Which sometimes made her life all kinds of difficult and different. But there wasn't a day that Elizabeth wasn't glad to be at Hogwarts. She finally found a place that she could call home. To have friends that actually liked her and not leave her after she came back from being another year at mom or dads.

She lay the book on her lap and started reading. Eyeing the door every fifty seconds or so. What if her friends came in and she sat her in all alone. Elly smiled and after a while she forgot to check the door, busy reading her book.

The Quidditch game had been rather interesting. Although Sara was on the team as alternate, whenever she thought about her first upcoming match, she was still a little nervous. She would love to have a chance to play, but hopefully not too soon. Sara decided she would read up or do some homework, maybe for charms or something else that wouldn't take too much of her energy. She entered the student lounge with books in her arms as she made her way over to a table. After a few minutes however she began to get bored. Maybe she could befriend someone, considering there were quite a lot of students at this time. Then she spotted someone from her classes. Sara smiled, before gathering her school textbooks and placing them in her bag. "Hi," she said to the girl. "Elizabeth right?" If Sara knew her from before she couldn't recall, but hopefully it was not one of those awkward moments where Elizabeth remembered her from before and Sara didn't remember her in return.​
<i>
</i>

Her book wasn't half as interesting as she thought it would be. She looked up from her book when she heard a voice. Elly looked up from her book and spotted Sara. A girl she had met before Hogwarts. She hadn't seen her at Hogwarts ever since they met in England. It was odd, they had classes together, but never talked anymore. Elly liked to talk with Sara and at the sorting last year she found out she was sorted in Slytherin. Not that houses mattered a lot, she had friends in all houses. ''Hello, Sara'' Elly giggled ''Yes, it is still Elly.'' Elly looked at Sara and she hadn't changed much in a year. ''Did you go to Italy this year as well?'' Elly tried to remember and somehow the italian thing came up in her mind. She had no clue if she was right or not. Sara was nice and Elly closed her book and waited for her to talk.

Jess was increasingly spending time with Geo, and Leila was feeling a little left out but she always knew her best friend would come back to her. Instead of worrying about it like she would usually do she went out in search of other things to do and other people to talk to. She found herself in the student lounge where she thought she was bound to know someone in there and luckily, there was a member of the IC; Elly. Leila bounded over to her friend and beamed at her "Hey Elly! Amazing match, you were so good!" she said, praising the Ravenclaw. She turned to the other girl who was sitting with her and smiled once more "Hi! I'm Leila" she said to the Slytherin girl. She recognised her but didn't know her name or anything.

Lily wasn't a fan of sports. Instead of watching the game, she'd tucked herself away in the student lounge to get as far from over excitement as possible. She had a table to herself, but she had been very aware when a younger Ravenclaw came to sit not too far away. Trying to focus on the Divination book, she tried her best to ignore those around her. It was still strange to the Hufflepuff that there were now students much younger than her, as she felt as though she belonged in first year.

As time went on, a few others joined the original student, and started to chat about Quidditch. Lily sighed under her breath, way too anxious to ever challenge those talking too loudly, but feeling the resentment build up inside her. She shot them glances to try and put them off, but clearly none of them were paying her any attention. Looking at the text across the page, the ink never really staining itself on her mind, Lily waited, hoping that someone would tell them to be quiet.

Sara smiled apologetically. Then her eyes widened and she gasped. "Oh! Elly! I am so sorry for not recognising you!" She shook her head, giggling. "I mean, it has been a while." When the other brunette asked her whether she went to Italy this year as well, she shrugged. "I did, yeah. But not for long. My family wanted to get to know New Zealand better, so we came back here after our short trip in Italy. I have to admit it felt like a really short break," she paused, grinning. Sara was being her usual talkative self. She didn't get to say much else, however, as another girl joined them and the Slytherin watched as the other girl introduced herself as Leila. "Hey Leila! Nice to meet you, I'm Sara," she beamed at Elly's friend. "How was your guys' break?" She asked afterwards, as she hadn't asked Elly and she wanted to include Leila too. The girl barely noticed a third girl, slightly older than the trio, sending them glances every once in a while. She was too excited to see her old friend and was in the process of making a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back