Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby sighed. Since Darren left she hadn't spoken to many people. She found she was becoming a bit unsociable, somthing she hoped would never happen to her. She dumped her old books back with the librarian giving her a reassuring smile knowing she got annoyed again for them late.

She went and mingled between students and book, and leant against the window sill until someone she recognised came over, then she would try her best to get talkative again, if they didn't leave first of course

Larissa had spent most of the day up in the common room. She hadn't been to lessons lately because the pure stress of it was starting to get to her.
She needed to talk to someone, she didn't care who but it had to be someone she knew.

Larissa walked through to the Library and suddenly saw Liberty Barnett.
She walked up to her cautiously.. Would Libby mind if Larissa talked to her?

"Um.. Hello." Larissa said, trying to sound friendly.

Libby forced her eye rolling back, and ignored it.

"Hey Laris. Haven't spoken to you for ages. How you doing?" she asked, her arms crossed over her chest.

Larissa thought Liberty looked rather deffensive.
"I'm good.. No," She thought suddenly, "That's a lie- I'm awful. How's life treating you?"

Libby shrugged, "Haven't seen Darren for what feels like forever. He left" she said wondering if she'd told her yet. "What's up?" she asked.

Larissa sighed. She felt sorry for Libby.
"Nothing, really.. Just that.. Bit if a heavy workload at the moment." She sighed again, "I never get a chance to do anything fun anymore."

"Hmm." Libby didn't like to admit it but she hadn't been attending many lessons recently. "How can you find it hard to have fun when Hoshi's in your house?" she asked smiling. "You should have gone with Robert. Apparently he made people tripped over and into a set of bugs that bite you if you're noisy" she smiled again.

"Hmm.." Larissa sighed, "Haven't seen much of Robert, lately.." She subconsciously began running her fingers through her silky blonde hair.
"Me and Hoshi haven't met up for a month.. We still don't know if we got away with that prank.."

(i actually luv being home alone! cant hear myself think...ok its not that loud lol)

"What prank was that?" she asked trying to remember..(sorry for short posts im making sumink)

((ok. :) ))

Even Larissa had to think back for a moment. "A lion," She remembered, "A projection of a lion and I was in charge of its movements and Hoshi it's roar.. We even made the head boy wet himself." She grinned.

Libby raised her eyebrows, not convinced he would seriously have wet himself, but didn't burst her bubble, instead laughed slightly.

(done :) )

(not sure....shud u bring laptop? also if u wanna hear a dogy song - lady gaga - lovegame HAHAHA)

((Bring cd but not lappy- We'll be in tent most of time and I wont use lappy.))

(do u wanna come ove rnow for bit...im home alone so music can be played loud..i reli want u to listen to dis cd lol )

((1. We'll listen to CD before we go out for night, 2. I need to dress before I come over (gimme a few minutes) 3. What sort of somthing for me?))

((2. thanks. I'm dressed but I need to do teeth and shoes then I'll come over. 3. Erm... Nothing I'll hate is it?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back