Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
The fact that his twin has had two kids, while Havoc only had one, for right now, spoke for itself. Havoc found himself home for the next two weeks before he would have to go off again to another country and duel. Havoc was bringing in money pretty well, but he was most certainly not famous. That was the way he wanted it. His son with Dove was now six years old, and his mother, Dove, was going along, doing what she did for a living, which Havoc could not think of right now. Havoc moved about in his living room, waiting for Dove to get home. He watched Chaos the Second practice reading, which the boy was getting ahead of his peers with it. Havoc and Dove produced a smart kid, though the intention behind it was dark. Little Chaos was a replacement for his twin that should have been dead.

The front door opened, and Havoc's purple eyes glanced up as Dove entered his vision. Their son dropped his book on the floor to go greet his mother. Havoc stood up and approached Dove. Their relationship, if anyone could call it that, was civil at best. "Mind if I have a word?" Havoc glanced down at their son. "Go to your room, Chaos." This had to do with him and Dove. Havoc had some things to talk about, and now was the best time.

Despite all of what Dove had thought her life would bring her, she had remained loyal to Havoc and to their son. It had just always made sense to her, the possibility of losing her son was too great for her to ever leave. She had her career again, and was managing a lot better than before. Her life being in a better place outside of her family home did make everything just that little bit easier to deal with. It made Havoc easier, it did also help that he was always travelling, that was nice. But she knew he’d be home that day, so on her way back to the house, she had picked up a few items to make dinner for them. A healthy dinner, she had to stay in perfect shape for her job and to ensure her family ate well. Dove also thought it would be good to always present a united front for their son, they weren’t married and they led separate lives but he was their bond, and she wanted to give him the best chance at being well adjusted. She had had a long but productive day with some magical brand, she wasn’t quite the super star model she had wanted to be at seventeen but she had steady, well paid work and life never went the way anyone expected.
Dove walked in the door and was immediately greeted by her excited son. Dove lifted the boy happily in her arms and pressed quick kisses to his checks, ”Baby,” she smiled at the boy, she would’ve asked him how his day had been, ask for a step by step guide to what his day had been like when havoc spoke. She put the boy down and ruffled his hair, ”Listen to your father, I’ll come up soon okay,” she told him, watching as the boy did as he was told, he had never been a bratty child, he listened to them, havoc more so, but Dove had always been a bit of a pushover. She looked towards Havoc and leaned in to greet him with a light kiss on the cheek. ”Of course, let me put this stuff in the kitchen, please,” she said, waiting to be sure what was needed to be said, wasn’t so pressing that she couldn’t do that first. Unless it was, and if he said it couldn't wait, she would respect that.

Affection normally disgusted Havoc, but Dove's mild display, he was used to it after five years. Havoc gave a curt nod for her to put up the items in her bags. "I'll be in the study when you are finished," Havoc stated, as he walked down the hallway and into his study, where he lit the fireplace with a wave of his wand. Books covered the walls, and there were two desks, specifically a writing desk and then a reading desk. One sofa and one recliner rested near the fireplace. Havoc walked over and sat down on the recliner, while looking into the fire. The fire reminded him what happened almost ten years ago. When Chaos was expelled after his failed attempt of murdering an inferior blood. His purple eyes glanced up as Dove entered the room. Havoc clasped his hands together, because he had a few concerns, mainly with who she was working with. Rather, who got her to work. "I don't like the idea of you working with or around Suki Arai," Havoc remarked. It might have been a possessive trait of his, which he would admit if that was the case. "That family are known to practice blood magic, with pureblood children and people. I don't want that risk anywhere near our son."

Dove gave Havoc a polite smile as he spoke, ”I won’t be long,” she assured him as he walked away to the study. The house was big enough that if they didn’t want to interact it was easy enough too, Dove in what free time she had tended to spend it with Chaos, where Havoc was less inclined to. Dove made quick work of putting away the supplies she had bought, moving around the kitchen with a practiced ease. She took the time before going to see Havoc to remove her summer jacket and hang it up with the rest of the outdoor clothing. Dove didn’t remove her shoes, keeping the heels she’d worn most of the day on. She was wearing a polite summer dress of a pale pink colour perfectly tailored to her shape, she’d carried on what her old family had always done, cinching the whole outfit so it sat right on the borderline of a little tight, ensuring that her back remained straight, ensuring that each step was carefully taken. Her heels matched the dress as her heels always did.
The woman made her way into the study where Havoc had said he would be, Dove made her way across the room, the soft, muted clicking of her heels upon the carpet as she approached him. She listened to what he had to say, and really it didn’t surprise her, ever since Dove had met Suki, Havoc had had problems. But, the man had been instrumental in allowing Dove to do what she wanted with her life - he did mean something to her. The news that Suki’s family were known to practice blood magic was surprising, though she had known there was something wrong with that family so despite how she felt about him, Havoc was right. She felt herself nod, ”Unfortunately, I will need to work with him on a few more occasions before I can completely respect your wishes but I promise you, I will no longer see him after those are done,” Dove told him, she had a few things to do with Suki which she didn’t want to cancel, at least to allow her explain that she would no longer see him. ”I don’t want to risk the safety of our son. Chaos comes before anything else,” which was entirely true for Dove. Chaos, her dear baby son, was always her top priority, had been from the moment she’d found out she was pregnant when just shy of seventeen, everything she did, she did for him. ”Was that everything my dear?”

Havoc frowned a little bit as she said that she would still need to work with him for a little more, though she could cut the contact after those occasions. The former Gryffindor gave a small nod, understanding though he still wanted Suki to somehow just vanish. His family could make that happen. Just... Not yet. Not until Dove can hold out on her own. At least she knows that Chaos means the most to her. That was why she was still around. With Kalif acting as Patriarch, Havoc wouldn’t be able to just take Chaos away from Dove without a legitimate reason. Which, he had none at the moment. Havoc shook his head as she asked if that was everything. “No, actually. The whole Arai situation was an introduction to what I really wanted to talk about.” Havoc glanced up at the ceiling, knowing that their son was playing upstairs. Havoc reached so that he took her hand into his. Her hand was delicate, almost as if he could break it. “I believe, in order to solidify what we have, you should adapt into the Zhefarovich lifestyle. By becoming my wife, you will have a family, connections, anything your heart desires.” The former Gryffindor smirked slightly, wondering if the whole ‘having a family’ would entice her. “Think of it as a partnership, in writing. In addition, Chaos might want a sibling or two down the road. Our son and his wants mean more to us, after all.”

Dove was actually a little surprised when there was more to what he wanted to say. She looked to him and down to her hand which he had taken in his. They hadn’t really ever been that affectionate, aside from the few times early in the beginning of this, whatever it was. Before Chaos was born, when Chaos was born. They had never talked about marriage, things had always just been them with Chaos but never together, they had never really dated… but this was marriage. That felt so final…but for Chaos it made the most sense. They would marry for him, so that he had more of a normal childhood. For them it would be forever, they would be together until they either imploded or one of them died. She would be with him. Dove felt herself hesitate, it was the right thing to do for Chaos, but it wasn’t what she wanted really. She might have whatever her heart desired if they married but she didn’t know what she wanted anymore. Her career was doing fine, and if he expected more children that would wreck with it.
Dove gave a little nod, ”Okay, I’ll marry you Havoc, for Chaos,” Dove said with a touch of sincerity in her voice that surprised her. She reached with her free hand and very lightly touched her flat stomach. She didn’t particularly want to be pregnant again, not while her career was going so well, it had taken her some time to bounce her confidence back. But, Chaos would likely need siblings, Havoc had said down the line but what that meant to her and to him was likely different. ”Would it need to be a big ceremony or could it be something private?” The woman really hoped it would be private affair, she didn’t want to be the centre attention for too long. She moved her hand away from her stomach and just let it rest at her side, "Would you like to tell Chaos? Perhaps we can ask him how he'd feel about siblings?"

Havoc expected Dove to say no, though the whole enticement of having a marriage, uniting the two of them to give Chaos a normal, white picket fence lifestyle. However, to his surprise, and utter delight, Dove accepted his proposal. He had a huge diamond ring in the desk, though he wouldn’t get it out until the conversation was finished. His purple eyes glanced down to see that she was touching her stomach. They had not done anything, so she couldn’t be pregnant, unless she was, and it was that Suki boy’s. A part of him doubted that too. She asked if it would be a big ceremony, or private. Havoc figured that she would want to have a private one. “Private. Because I do not hold a special title in the family, I do not require a huge celebration. I shall ask my nephew, Hades, to officiate the ceremony,” Havoc stated, though did not say a date. It wouldn’t be long. He was home for two weeks. Would she want to get married in that short of time?

Havoc stepped forward and placed his hand gently upon Dove’s cheek, caressing it. He guessed that she would be worried about the children part. Perhaps that was why she was touching her stomach. That would mean her career would be put on hold. That’s right. It all came rushing back to him. Havoc smirked, “I assume that you would want to delay children because of your career. I would be fine using other matters. We could have a surrogate, therefore Chaos gets what he wants, and you won’t ruin your body, provided our son hasn’t changed his mind.” With the amount of money Havoc’s family had, finding a willing host would not be hard. The woman would be paid handsomely. Havoc used his free hand to summon the ring from the desk drawer. It soared into his hand and held it for Dove to take.

Dove nodded with a relieved expression, they wouldn’t have to worry about having a large celebration, she didn’t have to think about even trying to invite her own parents, the thought of having them send back a no was a little difficult to bare. This was, she couldn’t invite them and she wouldn’t. It would largely be an affair with Havoc’s family, even kept small Dove hadn’t really had the time to make friends, so she didn’t have anyone to invite to even a small ceremony. The woman nodded, ”Perhaps Chaos could play a role in it, he could carry the rings, would you want someone to walk me down the aisle?” Dove had a feeling that in this period that Havoc was home would be the best time to get the details ironed out and just get to it. She was thinking about a dress too, her mind forming what she would like to wear. Dove decided she would spend some extra time at the gym, it might not be how she saw herself getting married but she wanted to look beautiful for it.
Dove watched Havoc step closer to her, placing a hand gently upon her cheek, caressing it in a manner he didn’t often do. Perhaps things would change between them when they got married. He seemed to sense her concerns about her getting pregnant again, the toll it had taken on her body, the career she now had. The idea of getting a surrogate was enticing, it would ease her problems a little, her career wouldn’t suffer, but on the other hand, Dove couldn’t help but worry about what Chaos might think, or that Havoc might find it easier to be with someone else and be with the willing surrogate than her. Dove glanced at her stomach and remembering for a moment what it had been like, ”No, it’s okay Havoc,” Dove looked back at him, letting her face lean into his hand lightly, ”My career isn’t as important as our family. If Chaos wants siblings we’ll just start trying,” she held his gaze as she spoke, she wanted a career, but she was still young, and she’d gotten her body back before she could again. She was a little nervous about the prospect of it, but she’d managed before. Her mind was still a little preoccupied with that, that she hadn’t noticed him summon the ring until he presented it to her. The diamond ring was huge. She couldn’t help the little gasp, this had all been so much more like an agreement than a marriage proposal but the ring...that made it feel real. If she took the beautiful ring that was it really. Dove took the ring and slid it upon her slender finger. ”This is beautiful Havoc,” she couldn’t help but say.

The thought of having their son hold the rings was something he had thought about before, but never truly brought it to the surface. Havoc believed that this little arrangement would become more than that, since he felt fiercely protective over Dove. Almost like property, but not at the same time. “Agreed. Our son will be the ring bearer. As far as someone walking you down the aisle, I could arrange it so that it would be my brother, Axel. He’s the one with the metal leg.” Havoc wasn’t sure if he had mentioned Axel prior, but when talking about Chaos’ and his new job, Axel, being the owner, was bound to come up.

He watched as Dove looked down upon her stomach. Was the surrogate idea going to convince her? Or did she have any other concerns? However, it seemed as though she dismissed the idea completely. “We can talk to our son later this evening after dinner. As long as he doesn’t mention wanting more than one or two siblings, because neither of us can handle it, mentally.” Havoc thought that two or three kids were more than enough. He’d ensure that he wouldn’t have any other kids if that became a possibility. She put the ring on her finger, and she appeared impressed with it. Havoc would not accept anything but the best, as that was his expectations. “Oh, before I forget, your family - except Anabelle, are banned from the wedding. Seeing how they treated you in the past, I will never overlook it.”

Dove was somewhat pleased that Havoc liked her idea, she could help but think it would be nice to see little Chaos dressed in a little suit, doing something important in the union of his parents. As for Axel walked her down the aisle she was a little confused while the name was familiar she didn’t think she’d maybe ever met him. Regardless, it wasn’t like she had any other choices, ”Okay, Havoc, if you think he’d want to, then I’d like to do that,” was her response, she picked her words carefully, it wouldn’t be the wedding she had once dreamed about, but as she gave a quick glance around the room. It wasn’t like any part of her life was like she had once dreamed it might be. What did it matter, she would get married into a good family, she had a good little family of her own, she loved her son so dearly and though things had not been easy she knew she wouldn’t give him up for anything.

Dove was pretty pleased when Havoc dropped the idea of the surrogate and seemed content for them to have the children, she knew there were certain things she now needed to do. She needed to ensure she was in the best shape to both get married and to have another child. It had been a great strain on her petite body before, so she needed to make sure it wasn’t as bad this time around. ”Two more would be a good maximum,” she replied with a little nod, while she hoped almost for twins to make it shorter, she wasn’t sure she’d manage twins. She let her hand rest on the side of his head, gently touching his hair. The woman nodded lightly, of course her family wouldn’t attend, ”I wouldn’t have invited them anyway,” there was a small hint of sadness in her tone, there was no fixing it, but they were her family, ”You and our son are my family now,” the woman told him, pressing a smile to her face, looking him with a soft expression on her features. ”Is that everything, my dear, I’d like to get started on dinner,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back