Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The afternoon was cool accompanied by the soft breeze dancing among the trees. There was silence except for the occasional chirps of the bird somewhere. A cute, homey log cabin greeted Dani's eyes as soon as she apparated a few meters away. It had been months since Aion and she accidentally saw each other at a cafe. The two classmates caught over their lives and she even met Aion and Cyan's daughter, Iris. The past few months was also hectic for the woman as the wedding plans progressed. With this in mind, she thought of inviting the Zephyrs to the wedding as well as the engagement party which would happen a month prior to the big event. She slowly made her way to their front door, wondering how Cyan would react to seeing her again. It had been years since they last saw each other and she still could not help but worry about this meeting. With purse in hand, Dani raised her hand to knock on the wooden door.

Aion was both nervous and excited that Danielle would be coming to see them. He knew that Cyan still had s couple of reservations about her former Hufflepuff but ultimately it had been years since the three of them were in the same place and the man hoped they’d all moved on from their younger selves. Upon hearing a knock at the door, Aion swept across the room to pull it open, smiling as he spotted the familiar face on the doorstep. “Hey, come in! Thanks for stopping by,” Aion knew she must have been very busy with work and planning a wedding, and while Aion had been keen to talk to her he had debated whether this was better than just sending a letter. As he closed the door behind the brunette, he gestured for her to come through into the kitchen, “Did you want a drink?” He asked. His family were all in, but in various parts of the house that it was unusually quiet downstairs for the time being.

Dani was checking her purse for the invite when the door opened revealing Aion on the other side. Her former classmate had a welcoming smile to which she had no hesitation in returning. "Thanks for the invite. Your home's beautiful.", she complimented as she stepped in. She took a quick look around, loving the homey feeling as she followed Aion to the kitchen. "I'll have whatever you have.", she replied to his question. The house seemed quiet making the woman wonder where Cyan and their child was. She set her purse on the table before taking a seat. She studied the man moving about the kitchen, her thoughts on how time passed and how it changed them. She often thought she was dreaming when Damien asked her to marry her and here was Aion, married and a family man.

Since their house was a short way out, Aion was usually accustomed to having many guests over, so the change was a welcoming one. “Thanks,” he smiled, “We bought it last year when Cyan fell pregnant again. Thought it was time to save the travelling until the girls were older,” he explained. They’d spent four years travelling around the world since his graduation, but it had become harder since their second child joined them. He was aware too that last time he spoke to Dani, there had only been one in their life so he was prepared for more questions. Aion passed the brunette a glass of orange juice, taking a sip of his own before sitting down at a wooden table in the centre of the room. “I can’t believe you’re getting married.” He had been young to marry himself, but as far as he knew, Dani was the first of those he went to school with to do so too. “I got the letter for it and the engagement party,” he added, and it was in fact why he’d asked her here in the first place.

Danielle was already surprised that Aion was a father when they first met again, the news of a second child, who she could guess a few months old already, was more astounding. "Aion, a second child! Why didn't you say earlier?", she gushed. "Congratulations! Now, I feel too bad for not bringing anything for the kids.", she added sheepishly. She accepted the drink, saying her thanks before taking a sip. When Aion mentioned about her getting married, she could not help but slightly blushed. "Yeah, I can't believe it either." She pulled out the invite from her purse. "Yeah, this is the official invite to the wedding." She handed it to the man across her. "Is Cyan home? And the kids?", she asked, excited and anxious at the same to see them.

Aion chuckled, “There’s always a perfect moment to announce these things,” he grinned, taking a sip of his own drink. “No no don’t feel bad at all. Yes we have two girls, Iris as you know, and now we have Demi too,” he didn’t want to tell her about the third that was due just yet, and waited to see how things planned out first. The man took one of the invitations from the brunette, “And you’re asking myself and co to join you?” He wanted to make sure that Dani knew what she was getting herself into if the entire quartet came along. “She is. She’s around somewhere. I know Demi is asleep but I think Cyan was giving Iris a bath just before you arrived,” he glanced across to the door. They tried to be more prepared than this but one could never predict when a toddler would pull a bowl of milk all over themselves.

Cyan hadn't bothered to do anything out of the normal for Danielle's visit. She didn't feel a need to as she didn't consider the former Hufflepuff to be an important guest. Instead the house wife awoke and did her normal duties, bathing, dressing, cleaning the house. It was strange to have a house if she were honest. She and Aion had spent so long traveling in a tent together that a house seemed almost impossibly big. Cyan was less than a month along, thankfully, as her oldest would be too heavy for her to carry once she was too far along - she'd need an extra hand in the house no doubt. She wondered if Alessio liked children - that was she wouldn't have to burden Aion with not being able to do anything.

The girl heard her name from the next room and brought out the sisters, one on each hip. They wore matching onsies - thing one and thing two - and while Cyan smiled at Aion, she did barely anything to acknowledge their lackluster guests. "I am around, that is right." She said, moving to set the oldest child in her high chair. It amazed Cyan how good she had gotten at multi tasking, honestly. She brought out some small melon balls, and cheerios with no milk - but of course milk in a sippie cup. Their child had gotten the hang of flinging her food more than she had eating it with a spoon and as much as she wanted to see Dani hit in the face with soggy cereal, she would refrain. "How's it going?" She asked, more directed at Aion.

Dani laughed along with Aion before drinking some more from her drink. She was happy that she bumped into her old classmate and somehow talked like two mature individuals. She gazed at Aion as he took a look at the invitations, chuckling when he asked about the certainty of her decision. "Of course, the more, the merrier.", she nodded. "I love kids. All my family does. Plus, Amy's kids will be there too. Do you remember her? Amy. Amy Applewhite.", she added. Dani had wished for younger siblings when she was younger. Now, with married life underway, having her own children was on the horizon for the couple.
Just as she was about to look in the direction of the living room for any sign of Cyan when the latter's voice drifted toward them, followed by Cyan herself carrying Iris and a little one who Aion mentioned was named Demi. Dani gushed at the firstborn, she had grown much since the last time she saw her. "Hey, Iris. You look bigger and prettier now.", she cooed. She turned to meet Cyan's eyes. "Hello, Cyan. It's been a long time.", she softly greeted the woman. Dani could still feel the tension between them.

Aion thought that Dani was more talkative and outgoing now than when she was in Hogwarts, but he imagined it was normal for people to change after graduation, Even Aion himself had grown into a man than he was pleased with, and he thought it was always good to keep exploring and adapting. He shook his head at the mention of Amy though, "It's not a name I recognise," he said honestly. Truth be told he didn't actually know that many people from Hogwarts, since he'd only transferred to the school from Durmstrang in his fifth year. "Who was Amy friends with?" he asked, wondering if maybe he would recognise them instead. As if on cue, he turned to see his wife appear in the doorway with their daughters, one of whom was much cleaner than the last time he'd seen her. The Magizoologist smiled when Dani said Iris had grown, "She's turning out just like her mom," he grinned at Cyan with a wink. Iris looked considerably more like her, and Aion could have sworn she was beginning to get a sassy attitude even though she was yet to even turn two. "Good, Dani and I were just talking about whether the girls were invited to the wedding. You know, they can be quite loud," That was an understatement, they could both make an awful lot of noise for their size, and with them being so young, Aion and Cyan couldn't always control their outbursts. He moved across the kitchen and opened the fridge, pouring a glass of chocolate milk and handed it to Cyan, before turning back to the conversation.

Cyan gave a cursory glance to the woman sitting in her living room, before giving another smile to her husband. Perhaps one of Cyan's worst traits was her ability to hold a grudge and dislike someone from a first meeting. hopefully none of her three children would inherit that. The colorfully dressed mother shrugged. "Hmm." Then she made her way over to the counter again. "Amy was that blonde girl the night in the forest I think. Quite, square jaw, but perfect lashes?" Cyan was great at remembering faces, besides that, Amy was in her house. Wasn't she? "Or maybe that's a different blonde." She shrugged. "Did you tell her there will probably be a third depending on when the wedding is, when is it again?" She asked in indifference.

Dani smiled politely at the woman despite feeling Cyan still holding some grudge against her. When she mentioned a blonde when they were in the forest, Dani tried to recall but could not. "I seemed to have lost track who were there that night.", she shrugged. She observed at how the couple interacted and smiled that soon she would also have that. How Aion was wto Cyan was how Damien was to her. She was pulled back to reality when Cyan asked her about the wedding date because of a potential third. "Third?", she directed her gaze to Cyan's stomach before it dawned on her. "Congratulations you two!" Her face brightened at the news. "Anyways, the wedding's on May.It's gonna be a winter wedding."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back