Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Olive had taken a 3 hour flight, a flight to check up on her sister during the holidays. Yet of course the Slytherin was no where to be found. She should have known that's where Leda would end up. Her head was always in the clouds, and one day she knew it would cause her trouble. She'd given up waiting for the first year, and decided to revisit some of the stores she'd not seen since she were a student at the school. Everything had changed for Olive since her graduation, and with a new career on the horizon she was sure things would only go up from here.

Taking a perfectly manicured hand, she opened the door to a small bakery. Nothing too fancy, after all she only needed a little breakfast. It didn't take long before she were back, the heels tapping careful on the cobbled path as she clutched a bagel to her mouth. No willing to sit besides anyone she didn't know, or at any tables that looked as though they'd avoided a cloth for weeks, she had to eat as she walked.

Dom has just finished settling into his family's estate and decided to explore the new place he had lived in. After how many years of being in England, he welcomed the new environment of New Zealand. He still has to send word to his sister of his arrival. He was sure that little Kenz would be ecstatic. Only Kenz is not little anymore. This brought a smile to his face as he thought of his only sister.

Now, he was walking the streets of Obsidian Harbour. Dom looked around, taking in the scene before him. The place was bustling with activity as people went about to different shops and the doorbells tinkling as people enter and exit them. He was looking around like an eleven year old child which made him bump someone. The next thing Dominic Corelli knew was he was instinctively holding the arms of the person in front of him to prevent both of them from crashing down to the ground.

Olive took another bite out of her bagel, dusting the crumbs from her coat as she walked through the small village. There was never any harm in window shopping, and it wasn't as though she was pressed for time. As Olive went to take another mouthful, she found herself in the way of another gentleman, who seemed oblivious to her presence and caught his torso on her arm, the shock of which sent her bagel falling the floor. "Can't you be more careful!?" Olive said crossly, aware that she'd be grasped for support. Who was this man? She looked to see more carefully that he wasn't much older than her, but she had no business for talking to strangers outside her day job.

Shaking her arms free of her attacker, she folded them over her chest crossly. What a waste. She flicked her hair out of her face with a shake of her head. "You need to buy me another" she demanded, her voice confident, but deep down just feeling angry and irritated. When Leda turned up, she would hear it all.

Dom was aware of the arms on his torso and the arms he was holding. He was grateful that they hadn't crashed to the ground. He looked down to find another pair of eyes looking at him. Pretty eyes at that although they were somehow flashing in anger. "Can't you be more careful!?", she said which made him snapped back to reality. He merely nodded,"I apologized. It was my fault." His British accent noticeable. He was still looking at her, assessing to be just around his although much younger. He couldn't believe that his first encounter in New Zealand would be like this.

The man only noticed that he was still holding the young woman when she shook her arms from his firm yet gentle grasp and folded them over her chest. "You need to buy me another" she demanded which Dom already expected. He had noticed the bagel already on the ground and again he was embarrassed. He was never like this tactless to ignore his surroundings and the people around him.He gave her his simple smile and stepped next to her, offering his left arm for her to take. "I was about to offer that myself but you already beat me to it. A bagel it is and with your consent, a meal as my sign of apology to what happened to you.", he said with a smile. "I'm Dominic Corelli.",he introduced himself, hoping she would agree to what he said and hopefully he could make a new friend in this new place.

Now that she had been living in New Zealand for a couple years now, Mireya felt better acquainted with the country and the cities she often visited. She finally felt like she knew her way around Obsidian Harbor, one of the places she liked to frequent on her days off. Rey was walking down the street with a folded newspaper in her hands, glancing down at the classified section for things that might catch her interest. She took a few glances every few seconds to make sure she wasn't about to bump into anyone or anything which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but at least here in a non-muggle city there were no cars to worry about. Rey happened to look back up to check her surroundings just in time to see the redhead in front of her bump into someone, or rather them bump into her, so Rey was able to stop herself from colliding into the girl too a few steps back. Just as she decided to side step the entanglement in her path, she overheard the conversation and couldn't help but laugh. She turned to look at them both and said, "Oh, honey," with a shake of her head. She couldn't be sure which person it applied to but she merely shook her head at the man and then turned to the redhead. "Please don't tell me you're going to fall for a line like that?" she said sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back