Loads of Plots!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Okay so a few of my characters are in need of some rp's and some decent plot-lines, so here they are. Take your pick!!!

James Lock.
images

Personality: Fun, Friendly, and Flirty. Can be selfish but this isn't apparent until you really get to know James.

Looking For:

A Girlfriend.
This will only be temporary, but will be full of drama. I don't think James is looking for another final after the disaster he had with Luna, but just someone who could maybe go out with him for a few-months. Let me know if you're interested.

Affair.
This will obviously only happen when James gets a girlfriend. This will end with a big-drama between James and the two-girls, and James ends up with neither of them. This will involve a few short rp's so I would ask that if you have a character that fits this then please be a quick replier. :)

Flings.
The typical one-night stand, a chance for James to enjoy himself.

Friends.
This involves all types of friendships. Whether it's just a drink together, or whether it forms into a very close friendship, I don't mind. :) Whatever you think suits best. :)

Brooke Taylor.
images

Personality: Caring, Loving, Super-Friendly. Brooke can also be quite girly and sweet. She had travelled a lot so is brilliant at socializing with new-people.

Looking-For:

Friendship.
Best-friends need to be very similar to Brooke. They'll share secrets with each-other, go partying together, but will also always be there for each other and stick-up for each-other when needs-be.

A Career.
Brooke is hoping to be a Model, so I need someone to spot her and help her get into the industry.

Leo Shephard.
images

Personality: Kind, Cute, and Completely Adorable. But also happily-taken. ;) Leo is the guy that everyone loves, and the one that gives out all the hugs and cares for everyone.

Looking For:

Teenage-Crushes.
I think this could be quite amusing. Maybe a few innocent teenage-girls to flirt with Leo. He'll play along just to make them happy but he obviously wouldn't want it to go any further than that as he is happily taken, being with Chloe 'n' all. But I'm sure it'd make a good plot-line if one of them pushed the limits of comfortable. :p

A small-group of very close-friends.
These can be boys/girls I don't mind. But I want there to be 3/4/5 people, including Leo, who all get along really-well and go around everywhere together.

Heya,

For James I have Tynan-Conor maybe as drinking buddies?? Conor is 21 and likes to drink quite a bit and although comes across as being quite a quiet moody character, he also likes to have a laugh.

For Leo I have Aisling-Soifra. She's 17 and is a bit on the wild side but is a nice girl and really sociable. Maybe close friends, if you don't mind the age gap?

Heya!!! :)

Tynan-Conor and James.
I think James might be put-off Tynan if he comes across as moody to begin with. But he could most-certainly do with a drinking-buddy. :)

Aisling-Soifra and Leo.
Yeah Aisling sounds like she could get along with Leo really-well. It's not a massive age-gap, so that's absolutely fine.

How about's I start one and you start the other. Which one do you want to start? Take your pick. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back