Liz is Sitting

Elizabeth Malfoy

Liz walked out to the lakefront and laid down. She watched the clouds go rolling by- and a new locket around her neck.

Pungahn walked along the lake, feet in the water and shoes in her hand. she spotted Liz laying on the lawn and headed over to her. "hey, captain! how was your summer?!" she said with a smile on her face as she sat down to put her shoes back on.

Liz saw Pungahn and smiled. "It easily could have been worse. What about you?" she bit her lip and changed the subject. "Got any flying done?"

Pungahn smiled at Kiera. "hey, girl!" she turned back to Liz. "yeah, my summer was great. one of my friends in hufflepuff stayed the entire summer and we spent most of it flying and horseback riding." Liz looked a little depressed so she thought she would try and cheer her up. she reached into her pocket and pulled out the instrument hiding there. it was a small musical instrument called a recorder. he brought it towards her mouth and blew through it, playing a simple song.

Liz smiled. "Hey Kiera."

She sat back, and listened to Pungahn's song. Once she was done, Liz laughed. "Where do you learn to play that? I like it... I've never heard it before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back