Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
lunchtime. and Selene was on the hunt. after a quick lunch and the happy recieval of a red rose from one of her best friends Selene was slowly climbing the stairs peering in at different spots where she may find people planning to end up in the divination tower in time for class. She had just checked out the library with no luck and passed the student lounge. she grinned when she finally. spotted someone. "Liusaidh," she said walking towards the girl. "I have a rose fo you" she finished pulling a yellow flower out of her basket and watching asteria reshuffle herself after the agitation of having a stem pulled out from beneith her.

Liusaidh looked up when she heard someone say her name and say it correctly, she'd grown quite used to people being unsure and then butchering it. She raised her hand, "Ah'm o'er here," she said loudly, not caring about if she disturbed others. If she was going to get another rose she didn't think she needed to be polite.

Selene was doing well at finding people, there was practically one person in every room she looked in, even some rooms he wasn't even looking. like now she had found someone else she made her way over to the girl winding between the tables and chairs. "I got a rose for you" she said taking it out of the basket and making sure it was the right one before giving it to the girl

I hope you have a pleasant Valentine's Day.

Natalia Novak

(@Natalia Novak )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back