Little Picnic

Elle White

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood

Elle had just been talking to Lykke and the other Eliters and they had decided that for the Halloween feast they would be going as themselves. Elle was very much up for this. She didn't want to bother dressing up. That was so childish. And while she didn't want to miss it, Elle didn't want to have make an effort for it. It wasn't that she was lazy, but rather that she just didn't want to waste her money on something as stupid as a costume. Elle was walking through the gardens. Her shoes making the softest of sounds against the hard stone and gravel of the ground. Elle spotted a small spot of ground not to far from a large patch of roses, she went straight to them and laid out a blanket as to not get her clothes covered in grass stains. The sun was shining down on Elle, and she knew that she'd have to keep an eye on her temperature, so that she knew if she was burning or not. She took out a small salad and began to eat, she looked up when her sunlight was covered by a figure.

Sasha had stuffed the clothes and shoes she had first worn when meeting Elle in to her suitcase. She would never wear those again. She had gone outside to enjoy the sunshine and weather. It was nice and warm out. She spotted Elle a few yards away. The path that she was on went past her. She sighed and continued to walk.

"Hi, Elle," she said, walking a bit farther past her. "I got rid of that outfit, so don't worry."

Elle looked up and smiled slightly. Sasha. Now there was a person who interested Elle. She knew that the girl was a little wary of her. She couldn't help but giggle at what Sasha said. She guessed that the girl hadn't but her giggle was more to just say that's Awesome. At this she took in the girls outfit. Nice outfit, simple, colour coordinated and perfectly complimented by the bracelets. Elle nodded in approvement. She liked it. It was good on her. Elle moved over and motioned that Sasha could sit down.

"Hey Sasha, I'm glad, and this outfit is adorable. And it suits you perfectly, whites and pinks are so your colours." Elle said all pretty honestly. "I love my outfit, but these heels, I don't think quite go, but they give my legs such definition, it's great. I'm just having some lunch you want to join me friend?" Elle said all pretty honestly apart from the friend bit, but she did mean most of what she said.

Sasha gave a small smile to Elle.

"Thanks," she said, sitting down next to her on the blanket. "Your outfit's cute, too. You probably could have found better shoes, but they're okay. It's better than something like.. oh I don't know, those little kid shoes with cartoon characters on them? I wouldn't be caught dead in those things. Even babies are too old for those! And if it makes you look better, it's a win, right? Except for a few things, of course."

Elle gave a false but warm smile to Sasha, before going into the small basket of food she had brought and taking out a few sandwiches that had no butter, just low fat soya milk chocolate spread. They to Ele tasted great but to most they tasted like nothing. Elle placed them out as Sasha spoke. Elle knew that the two of them came from different universes and this to Elle seemed like great fun. She could have fun with a blonde girl trying to fit in with the kind of crowd this long blonde was thought to hang out with. She was plastic, but her allegence lay with the Dark Elites. They werenher friends. If you could call them that.

"I so agree. I would not be caught dead in anything like that, like ever." Elle said. She played up a little to make it seem like she was a dumb blonde who was incredibly vain. "Plus this really icky girl from my dorm, who has so little style I could through mud at her and it would be like an improvement, was saying that my skirt is too short. And I was totally like shut up you're a waste of fashionable space. Take some lunch. I made it all myself, how's that geek of a friend of yours?"

Sasha took a sandwich. She took a small bite of it. It didn't have much of a taste, but she gave a smile to Elle anyway.

"The girl sounds like she shouldn't be at Hogwarts, especially not in your dorm," she said. "It must be horrible to wake up and see her. These sandwiches are good. Oh, and the geek, she left because of moi and she isn't going to come back to Hogwarts ever again, I'll tell you that much. But if only all the geeks were gone. Life would be so much better if they just didn't exist!"

She sighed. It was really because of how she had to lie to everyone, but it sounded like it was because she wanted to get rid of the geeks at the school.

"I don't think that geeks were made for a reason. They were just a mistake in the making of people."

Elle guessed there wasn't a girl, who Sasha had dealt with. But she went wih it slowly nibbling into her own sandwich and glorifying the wonderous taste. Ellr nodded along thought she knew when geeks had been made so that a girl like her and her friends could destroy them. And it would be so very evil and fun. What Elle enjoyed most.

"O.M.G it is like so hard. Every time I see her I want to projectile vomit. But that would be like disgusting. And I'm glad. Geeks are so last century. Like totally. Though without geeks we wouldn't have anyone to destory." Elle said. "And I love annoying geeks. They are like so stupid to think smart is cool. Don't you agree Sasha?"

"I definitely agree, Elle," Sasha said. "Now we get to have fun disposing of them. If you wear the ugliest thing in the world, they'll think it looks wonderful. I say fashion smart is totally better than geek smart. I mean, what's the point of knowing facts? How's that going to help you? But fashion actually helps you with something in life. I'm just wondering, why is that girl in Slytherin? I thought all those stupid people that think that smart is good got sorted in to Ravenclaw. So what are you going to do with her? You can't wake up feeling like you're going to vomit! That's just wrong."

She wondered what the girl looked like, if they were so ugly that they made Elle feel like she had to vomit.

"That girl should fall in to some mud, so nobody has to throw up at the sight of her."

Elle couldn't help but giggle at the ds. She really couldnMt believe how easily the girl was buying into everything Elle was saying. She wasn't that vain. As long as she looked good that was all that mattered. To Elle, she found it interesting that a blond like her would be able to dress in high heels, a short skirt, flicking her and putting on a voice which as the vainest possible and people would believe that was a dumb ditzy blonde. Ele took a rather large bite of her sandwich before returning her mind to what it should be like with this girl.

"I think if she was to fall in mud, I would make sure she like doesn't come up from the mud. So I never have to look at her again." Elle said. "Sorry, sometimes I get w little carried away. You know mouth before brain." Elle said before laughing slightly.

Sasha took another bite out of her sandwich.

"I would get someone to make sure she doesn't come up," she said. "I wouldn't want to touch her at all. That would be totally disgusting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back