Little Irish Family In Need Of Peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Robyn
I have a few new characters in need of peoples hence the name of the topic :tut:

I have Tynan-Conor Quinlan-Maddix aged 21 and looks after his two younger sisters after his dad walked out and his mother turned to alcohol and couldn't cope. He likes to drink...quite a bit and is uberly protective of his sisters. He's quite a closed person and comes across as being the quiet moody type.

For him I need:

A close friend, preferably male
Other friends, of both genders
A girlfriend

Aisling-Soifra Quinlan-Maddix aged 17, she's a little wild and crazy and likes to have fun. She's a bit of a flirt and vary sociable. Protective of her sister but no-where near as much as her brother. Not a girly person and loves music. Generally nice but has an incredibly mean-streak.

For her I need:

A few close friends
Other friends

Ailis-Naithi Quinlan-Maddix aged 16 and goes to Durmstrang, she is also a little wild and likes to have fun. Unlike her sister though she is a little more cautious of people before becoming her sociable self. Not hugely girl but has her moments and also loves music. She can be a nice, sweet girl but also quite nasty and isn't unknown to get into fights.

For her i need:

A couple of close school friends
Other school friends
A bully

Also open to any other suggestions :)

I have a character to offer!

For Aislis I have Levi Reynolds, my Durmstrang student. He's caring, sometimes to a point where people get annoyed by him. He's also quite loud and charming, never hesitating to flirt. Maybe they can be close friends?

Could you? ^_^

I could offer Solstice here for Ailis. Solstice is nice and used to meeting new people, although she doesn't have many friends right now. Her mother is part of a gypsy clan and when not at school Solstice goes with her. She loves music and she generally sings on the streets for money. She could be a friend or close friend? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back