Like Family
Mutual Crush
I have a Crush On You
You Have a Crush On Me
I look Up To You

Sign ma book! ^_^
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Icon of your character:[/b] (100x100)
[b]Relationship with Lisa (choose from above):[/b]
[b]What do you think of me:[/b]
[b]Our History:[/b]
[b]Link to your relationship thread:[/b]

The Girls

Taylor Marks
First Year Gryffindor

lh001.png

[ul]
[li]Partners in Crime</LI>
[li]Close Friends[/li][/ul]

Our History: Met on the train to school, and instantly clicked. We stood up for each other when Brodie Fudge decided to annoy us, and have been very good friends since.
What Taylor says:Lisa is fab! We work well together and, unlike alot of people, she actually has a sense of humor.
What I say:Taylor is an incredible friend. We're both very alike (i.e, in our hatred of Brodie Fudge), and she's a very strong person.

Jasmin Baxter
Assistant at Gambol and Gapes

2uqf395.jpg

[ul]
[li]Former Friends
[li](Now) Close Friends
[li] Best Friends[/li][/ul]

Our History: We lived on the same street in London, and were good friends, not knowing that we were both magical. Then we met in Brightstone, and the truth came out, and we are now close enough friends.
What Jasmin says: Lisa is a great person. So friendly and smart and a person I'm glad to call a friend. I'm glad we've met again.
What I say: Jasmin is a brilliant friend to have. Kind, smart and bubbly, I couldn't ask more of her. She's always willing to listen and I always know I'll have a shoulder to cry on outside of school. I'm glad we're friends.

Lauren Gem
First Year Ravenclaw

DemiLovato-1.jpg

[ul]
[li]Student Friends
[li]Average Friends[/li][/ul]

Our History: We met in the Ravenclaw Common Room.
What Lauren says: Lisa is really nice and a good friend.
What I say: Lauren is a kind and friendly person. She's very inquisitive - but what Ravenclaw isn't? I hope we become close friends in the future.

Ava Prince
First Year Slytherin

29bn0ux.jpg

[ul]
[li]Average Enemies
[li]Rivals
<LI>[li]Mutual Dislike[/li][/ul]

Our History: We met on the Hogwarts Express and I have hated you since then.
What Ava says: I think Lisa is an idiot to be honest. She is a typical mud-blood, who seems to be a miss goodytwoshoes. I love to torment her about her scars as she gets quite offended by it.
What I say: Ava is everything I'm not - and don't want to be. She's a typical stuck-up Slytherin who cares about nothing else other than Blood Status. She's a person I would not be surprised to see marrying a person in Death Eater ranks.

Lexi Rodriguez
Third Year Slytherin

3167725937_f1c24e8a88.jpg

[ul]
[li]Hardcore enemies[/li][/ul]

Our History: We met up at the great hall, we did a food fight and then Lexi got detention from Professor Fern.
What Lexi says: You're a brat, that's all I can say.
What I say: Lexi is an idiot who doesn't know when to stop aggravating people.

The Boys

Aeon Summers
Second Year Gryffindor

jason-dolley-2-1-1.jpg

[ul]
[li]Student Friends</LI>
<LI>[li]I (Lisa) look up to you[/li][/ul]

Our History: We met near the shops, I was sitting on a bench with my puffskeins when you came over. At the time you weren't even sorted yet but you were still pretty cool, and now ever since the food fight I'll have to try watch out for you.^_^
What Aeon says: Lisa is a great person, though needs someone to watch her back from Lexi Rodriguez ;)
What I say: Aeon is a really nice guy who's got his priorities straight. He's always watching out for me when Lexi Rodriguez is around, and I can't thank him enough for that.

Name: Taylor Marks
Icon of your character:
Relationship with Lisa (choose from above):Partners in crime, Average Friends,
What do you think of me: Lisa is fab! We work well together and, unlike alot of people, she actually has a sense of humor.
Our History:
Link to your relationship thread: Will update when it is made :D Click :D

Name: Jasmin Baxter
Icon of your character: (100x100)
Michalka-aly-and-aj-3136620-100-100.jpg

Relationship with Lisa (choose from above):Former Friends, (Now) Close Friends, Best Friends.
What do you think of me: Lisa is a great person. So friendly and smart and a person I'm glad to call a friend. I'm glad we've met again.
Our History: We lived on the same street in London, and were good friends, not knowing that we were both magical. Then we met in Brightstone, and the truth came out, and we are now close enough friends.
Link to your relationship thread: Already signed it but here

Name: Lauren Gem
Icon of your character: (100x100)
DemiLovato-1.jpg

Relationship with Lisa (choose from above): I think student friends or average friends?.
What do you think of me: Lisa is really nice and a good friend.
Our History: We met in the ravenclaw common room.
Link to your relationship thread: My Relationships

29bn0ux.jpg
Name: Ava Prince

Relationship with Lisa (choose from above): Average Enemies, Rivals, Mutual Dislike

What do you think of me: I think Lisa is an idiot to be honest. She is a typical mud-blood, who seems to be a miss goodytwoshoes. I love to torment her about her scars as she gets quite offended by it.

Our History: We met on the Hogwarts Express and I have hated you since then.

Link to your relationship thread: Its not up yet, but it will be soon ^_^

jason-dolley-2-1-1.jpg
Name: Aeon Summers

Relationship with Lisa: Student friends.

What do you think of me: Lisa is a great person, though needs someone to watch her back from Lexi ;) .

Our History: We met near the shops, I was sitting on a bench with my puffskeins when you came over. At the time you weren't even sorted yet but you were still pretty cool, and now ever since the food fight I'll have to try watch out for you ^_^

Link to your relationship thread: In Signature

Name: Lexi Rodriguez
Icon of your character:
2u7r22w.jpg

Relationship with Lisa (choose from above): Hardcore Enemies
What do you think of me: Your a brat, that's all i can say
Our History: We met up at the great hall, we did a food fight and then i got detention.
Link to your relationship thread: In my siggy at the spoiler tag

Just thought I'd let you know I changed my celeb :( So here's a new icon ^_^

2uqf395.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back