Lira Canterbell!

Lira Canterbell

Wand
Maple wood; eleven inches; fairy wing core.
Full Name: Lira Samantha Canterbell
- Birth Date: 29/8/1997
- Current Age: 25
- Basic Appearance: Blonde hair, black/grey eyes, 5ft 4 and a half inches, quite a childlike face. 9st 4lb. Bites her nails a lot - you can pretty much tell because they're really raggedy! Has a medium sized birthmark on the back of her right shoulder.

- Parents
Mother: Trisha Duke nee Kauran previously Canterbell, 50 years old.
Father: Donal Regan Canterbell, 49 years old.
Parents are divorced and on friendly terms. Trisha has remarried; Donal is in a steady relationship.

- Siblings, if any:
Noelle Duke, a half sister of hers from her mother's current marriage. ^^ Noelle is 11 years old, and her father is a half blood.

- Area of Residence: Lives in a large penthouse in Wellington with her partner, Brown Mounley.

- Blood status: Muggle born.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?
A canada goose.
- What would their Boggart be? Brown set on fire alive.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A bewicks swan.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself and Brown. (This is not because she has a perfect life ... nobody does. She just is a very positive person who thinks her life is right for her and doesn't need to ask more of it. She has some niggles but not anything huge and life changing. Sometimes she may see more wealth in the Mirror. It doesn't make her THAT materialistic ^^)
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The Hogwarts School Reunion ... it was very hilarious. Especially Jessica Furnex falling on her face after too much to drink. XD

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,
Noelle is attending Hogwarts soon. I can't wait but at the same time I will miss my little sister! I'll still have the family and of course Brown though so it'll be fine. I've promised her I'll buy her a pet, and I think I might get her a trained iguana; the ones that don't actually try to kill everything they see. They're pretty awesome.
I and Brown are going to Dublin in Ireland to visit her family ... it should be great. ^^ I don't know her family REALLY REALLY well but I think her brother is really funny. And his boyfriend is weird but I like weird people.
Lira!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back