Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sophie<3
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Gabriel would be meeting up with Lizzie on the pitch. He was so glad the girl had made it to be their captain. Although it would only be for one year and she would be leaving too. Gabriel couldn't believe how fast the time was going. But he was glad to be back for a new season. He was more confident than ever and wanted Gryffindor to win badly. So that ment practice and really hard. Gabriel had changed his clothes and walked with his broom onto the field. He was gonna fly some laps before Lizzie would be there. He was sure that she could pep him up and get the best out of this practice. Lizzie could practice with the bludgers and he just needed to warm up and try to score. Perhaps some other team members would join them as well since he had spoken of this practice and just hanging out with Lizzie very loud and much. Gabriel just thought Lizzie was pretty cool and he wanted to hang out with her. He also wanted to let her now that she should choice Marcos for the team. But that was just something he was gonna do smooth ofcourse. Gabriel stepped on his broom and flew quickly into the air. He smiled as he flew around the pitch. The feeling of flying was just amazing and he didn't understood why Sofia would always be annoyed by it.

It didn't really feel real to Lizzie that this would be her final year on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. It had become such an intrinsic part of her life, and almost before she knew it, all of that would be over. She had her eyes on a couple of professional teams she wanted to try out for after graduation, but just thinking about that was terrifying, and nothing would ever feel the same as the Gryffindor uniform. Her time on the team wasn't over yet though, and as the Captain Lizzie was more determined than ever to really put in effort on the pitch. She had told everyone she knew that they should talk to her any time they wanted a practice buddy, and she was hoping to encourage her teammates to practice hard and hone their skills. She had been pleased when Gabriel had immediately asked for a practice, and agreed to meet him on the pitch. She was happy to see him already in the air when she arrived, immediately kicking off herself to meet him in the air. "Hey Gabe!" Lizzie said cheerfully. "Ready to go?"

Gabriel was flying some laps and didn't noticed it when Lizzie joined him on the field. He was busy with doing his warming up laps and enjoying the height and all. When Lizzie joined him in the air he smiled at her and was glad she seemed so excited as he was.
'' Hey Lizzie! I mean captain now.'' Gabriel said with a grin, he was so pleased for the girl and thought it would be amazing for the team. Gabriel put on his thumb. '' I am more than ready. With you as captain we will win for sure this year!'' Gabriel said. It wasn't that he was trying to be nice, he ment all he said. And when he didn't liked someone he would tell them too. '' How shall we do it? Marcos would come when he had time, so..'' Gabriel asked the girl and hoped she would have a good plan to train. He could just try and score without keeper too ofcourse.

Lizzie laughed gently at Gabriel's comment, shaking her head. "You can still call me Lizzie." She laughed, gripping her broom with her legs for a moment as she sat up and pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail. She smiled warmly at Gabriel's compliment, relieved that she had teammates who believed in her abilities. Every time she got nervous about their chances this year, it was the thought of her team that carried Lizzie through the nerves. They were all amazing, hardworking players, and Lizzie knew they would come out on top if they all worked together. "Only 'cause the rest of the team is so amazing." Lizzie replied with an encouraging grin. She nodded, listening to his next comment. "Oh, good. That'll be good." Marcos had done a great job as an alternate in the past, and Lizzie was sure he would step into his new role nicely, but the more practice they got together, the better.

Gabriel flew some laps around the field and made sure he flew close to Lizzie so that he could hear what she was saying. He was sure Marcos would come. He had told him about this and Marcos really didn't want to miss this. Gabriel was really glad for his best friend to be part of the team. Now they both would really play in a game and try to win the housecup. Marcos was a good keeper he figured so it was a good practice for Gabriel as well. Gabriel grinned as Lizzie told him he could still call her like that. '' I like that better. But captain is a nice nickname right? How happy were you when you heard the news?'' Gabriel asked the girl when he flew close to her. He could imagine the joy she must be feeling then. Gabriel took the quaffle from the ground and than flew back up. He was just gonna start without Marcos and would try to score as hard and many times as he could. He put on his thumb to Lizzie. '' You can try to hit me if you'd like. But not too much..'' He added with a grin. Gabriel didn't want to be too injured because he knew how good of a beater Lizzie was. When seekers saw her coming they were all scared he figured. Lizzie had a lot of experiance as a beater.

When Gabriel took off around the pitch Lizzie flew with him, enjoying the wind on her face. She didn't think there was any feeling like this on earth. At first Lizzie had loved flying because it reminded her of home, both of playing Quidditch at home with her dad and their guests, and of the chill wind whipping her face as she made her way down the slopes. By now, though, the Quidditch pitch almost felt more like her home than home did. Lizzie had spent almost every moment of the last six years here, and it really wasn't sinking in that her time here was almost up. She laughed at Gabriel's question, face flushing a little. "I was so stoked, I couldn't believe it. I'm really glad to have the chance to lead the team, I've wanted this for years." Not being chosen last year still stung deeply, but Lizzie wasn't going to let it get to her, focusing on the year ahead with her team. When Gabriel went to retrieve the Quaffle Lizzie flew down with him, waiting to release the bludger straining its bonds in the box. She nodded at his offer, grinning. "Sure thing." Lizzie said. She appreciated the chance to practice with a moving target, but would do her best not to actually hit Gabriel. All other things aside, Lizzie didn't really want to injure one of her own players too badly. She leaned down and released the bludger, picking up her bat as the metal ball shot into the sky, freed of its restraints. "Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back