Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
So, I have trouble keeping track of characters and remembering to read/respond to PMs on certain ones. There have been characters I've not logged into for a long time and when I do, I suddenly have an unread PM or two from months previously.

Getting to the point; I'm not sure of what capabilities Zetaboards have, but I was wondering if it were possible to have a feature that links accounts so they either share or receive the same PMs across them? That way a person who sends a PM to someones character, which might need a more immediate response but could potentially not be seen for a period of time, can have it received on whichever account they're currently active on.

Just a thought. But again, I know jack all about how any of this coding or forum business really works aside from the really basic stuff so I'm not sure how possible it is. :r

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately, Zetaboards doesn't have that capability to link PMs.
We have implemented the Account Tracker and have the profiles linked with our OOC names to our accounts so that it's easy for us and others to keep up to date with who our characters are and who is best to PM.
Some of the characters require regular checking, like our Professors, Aurors, Shopkeepers ect. Sometimes PMs are sent to them because of their character and status, so we should be checking them often to make sure we don't miss out.

Hope this helps,
Donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back