Open Lingering Summer

It was a noise that brought her back to reality, but it must have been Bella, who saw the kitten nearby, and began to pull forward to set it lower. She tried to restrain her in a peaceful way, as she had usually learned to handle animals. For her, the like and Jenna passports were also loved by animals and never, she hadn't been bitten. She smiled at Nicol and wondered about the question she had asked, but she would rather go to Tunisia, where the desert mountains and the touch of the mid sea pearl were visible, and there was certainly more room for some cocos. We was traveling to Canary island, but i think soon asking for my dad go traveling to Tunisia. I hope he sayed yes! She realy wanted go to Tunisia becouse the nature was realy grate, but she remember of going soon at Hogwarts.

We can sing together! My brother always says, i have beautiful voice. I think, i can looked at houme a grate outfit, i think something find. Jenna hoped somtimes learned dancing and she never wanted to to experience on her skin when people would laugh at her failed dancing skills.

She thought about her favorite color, though she liked all the colors and trying to keep a conversation with Nicol. It's grate color to you and i think this color you'd always look good. Am, i don't know about my favorit color, but i think it's is yelow, our pink and blue to! She says to Nicol.

Nicole flinched a bit when Bella started barking, but brushed it off with a self-conscious laugh. Bella was still cute, even when she was barking apparently. She sighed when Jenna mentioned getting to travel with her family. "I'm so jealous, I wanna go too," She said, covering up her very real jealously with a friendly smile though.
"Oh cool, I don't think I'm a very good singer, but I could be your back up singer or something," She offered, miming a microphone. She didn't have the guts to actually sing though, especially if Jenna was actually really good, that would just be embarrassing. "I'll have to make sure I bring my radio to school so we can have singalongs,"

She flapped a hand when Jenna complimented her. "Noo, I don't. I don't think I could pull off red, it makes me look like a lobster," She laughed. As much as she loved the bit of red she had in her hair, it clashed terribly with red or bright pink, much to her dismay. "Oh good! We could match, then. And you'll probably look great in your uniform if you get Hufflepuff." She said, looking back at the clothes through the window to see if there were any cute colourful outfits.

She had stopped running after the black talk-box, then she returned to her mistress and wagged her tail joyfully. Then she ran over to Nicol. ''Don't be! You can always ask your parents, going to London to airport and then Canary Island is not to much expensive!'' Jenna hoping that would be feal a little better about this and Nicol no more fealing about jealosy. I think you will be a grate singer to! She smiled at her friend, she was really a lovely girl who knew her own,and she was pleased that she had met her with whom she would be cool go to school together.

Jenna laughter with Nicol, becouse she says about red color who making a people look like a lobster. I never was thinking about this first time i hear, to red color look like a lobster. She was smiling to Nicol.

Sure, sounds a grate idea. Aww, you realy think so? I think you to would be nice to Hufflepuff uniform. I hope we will be in same tover. What you think if that dream come true, we can be roommates ? She asked the Nicol and hoping she says yes.

Nicole tried not pout when Jenna insisted that going on holiday wasn't that hard, not wanting to seem too much like a baby and get upset. "Aw nah, I doubt it. My mum's always busy and they'd never let me go alone," She said sadly, kicking her shoe on the ground a bit. It wasn't fair that all the other kids her age got to travel now. "But it's okay, I'll just have to travel a bunch when I'm older and can apparate," She said with false brightness. It sucked to have to wait that long, but she'd have a lot of catching up to do.

She was pleased when Jenna laughed at her joke. "It's true though, I look like a big lobster, or a crab or something it's awful. Maybe I can't be in Gryffindor," She said with a laugh, eager to keep the joke going to make Jenna laugh more.

Nicole nodded when Jenna talked more about uniforms and roommates, trying to imagine what the school year was going to be like. "It'll be nice to get to buy some new clothes, even if it's all uniform stuff. And I'm so excited for roommates, especially if we're already friends. Like a big sleepover," She said, grinning at Jenna. "Though I hope no one snores, that'd be dreadful." She, giggling.

You are lucky, when you have a mom! Somtimes i realy miss her, when i get a little lonely! She always miss her mom and somtimes she was thinking about auto crush, mayby that was her folt going somewhere, and her mom will be still alive? She din't know about this, but somtimes that fealing won't disapier. I want to do something like this. My dream job is working with animal! She says to Nicol and hoping she would be think Jenna is to much craizy girl sometimes thinking about her future.

It's very hard to believe what you say! But I think you could still be red.Sometimes a lot of nice things can be found directly in the shop. We still be friends, when if we will be another houses? She was woried about this and hoped Nicol don't forget her and she with Jenna go to leason together.

Yes! I always liked going to the shoping. Sounds like a grate plan together! She was smiling to the Nicol and looked to the Bella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back