Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow Rose for @Jasper Night

If Salem was being honest, she was mostly just wandering at random and hoping to find someone she recognized to take her roses. She was still having fun, no doubt, but this had turned out to be a lot more difficult than she'd envisioned when she'd signed up to deliver.

Poking her head into random rooms, Salem nearly left before she realized she'd just spotted someone on her list, ducking back into the Trophy room. "Hey, you're that Slytherin chaser, right? Jasper? Is it Knight or Night? Like a medieval knight," Salem said, miming swinging a sword. "Oh actually I guess I have your name written down. It's Night." Salem picked up the rose and note with his name on it, turning it to show Jasper. "Mystery solved."

With the roses being delivered today, it had hit Jasper that this was the final year he would see this happen at Hogwarts. It was kind of sad and it made him feel nostalgic. He had headed into the Trophy room to look at the Quidditch cups his house had won, a legacy he hoped would continue long after he graduated. But apparently, someone had followed him in. He turned and simply stared at the girl as she asked him a question and then answered it herself. "Yeah, mystery solved." He echoed, grinning a bit. "So I guess you have a rose for me?"

Salem was pondering a good way to mime the word 'night' when Jasper reminded her why she was actually here. "Oh yeah, I do!" She said, digging around until she found the right yellow rose to hand over. "I think you're in my cousin's dorm, right? Tyler?" Salem had only really met one of Tyler's dormmates, and that had been a bit weird, so she hoped he was getting along with people. She'd learnt more and more first hand since moving here that Tyler was a little grumpy sometimes so it wouldn't surprise her if some people thought he was boring.

Jasper. Oh, Jasper. You were my very first friend in school. You and I have had some ups and downs over the years, but I will never regret knowing you. I cannot stress to you how amazingly happy I am to see you with Nell. You deserve to be happy, Jasper, you deserve everything good in life. I hope that you and I can straighten things out some day; you are my oldest friend and you are one of my dearest friends. You brought me out of my storybooks and showed me some of the most amazing adventures. Thank you, Jas. Always, Lily.

Jasper grinned slightly as the girl remembered she had a rose for him. She seemed pretty funny. But as she asked her next question, his smile faltered a bit. How could Tyler have a sweet cousin like this? "Uh, yeah. He's in my dorm." He said, not quite meeting her eyes as he said it. He opened the note and read it, his cheeks flushing. He immediately felt guilty as Lily mentioned Nell. Was he that obvious? Though they were just friends, Lily had gotten the wrong idea. But it was a sweet note, and Jasper knew he had to thank her later. Awkward as it may be.

Salem brightened when Jasper confirmed he was one of Tyler's roommates, tempted to ask him what it was like living with her cousin. But she had other deliveries still to finish if she wanted to get done before it got too late. "Cool, tell him Salem says hi!" she said instead, wavering on her heels for a moment before deciding she had to go and waving a quick goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back