Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
lilyanna madeleine hope ,
tumblr_oj92h8KAzc1umwkpzo2_400.gif

[ S L Y T H E R I N ]
"I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue."
General Information
NAME. Lilyanna Madeleine Hope
LILYANNA. Lilyanna is a name thought up by both her mother and father. Her father wanted to call her Lily but her mother wanted to give her her own name so they both decided on the name Lilyanna. Lily is the name of a flower, borrowed from the Old French by way of Latin "lilium" and Anna is a name derived from the Bible and is derivative of the Hebrew Hannah meaning "grace, favor".
MADELEINE. Madeleine is the French form of 'Magdalene'
HOPE. The last name Hope is derived from the UK from the name of a topographical feature - a small enclosed valley.
NICKNAME. Lily
HOGWARTS HOUSE. Slytherin
BIRTHDAY. June 1, 2029
STAR SIGN</FONT><i></i>. Gemini
HOUSE ASTROLOGY<i></i>. Ever heard the phrase "snake-tongued?" It must have been invented to describe a Slytherin Gemini. (This doesn't refer to the Parseltongue gift, either, although the few Slytherin wizards who exhibited it have had a disproportionate number of Geminis in their midst.) Slytherin Geminis have the dubious gift of being able to lay the blarney on thick, and be believed. This is due to both their imaginative mental agility and to their skill with words. Of course, not all Slytherin Geminis are liars - but it is probably advisable to get all sides of the story if you hear interesting gossip from one of these wizards. Slytherins born under the sign of Gemini are also naturally skilled at any magical work which involves sleight of hand or incantations. They are less determined and aggressive than the average Slytherin, though, save perhaps in a field that involves debate. You will find far more of them chatting in the common room or looking up arcane lore in the library than on the Quidditch field or in a dueling match, with the exception of Quidditch Seekers: the sharp eyesight and quick reflexes associated with Gemini are good traits for a Seeker to have.
NATIONALITY<i></i>. English and French
ACCENT<i></i>. Being born and growing up in New Zealand has given her a Kiwi accent but there are hints of French in her accent as well.
BLOOD STATUS<i></i>. Mixed Blood
WAND<i></i>. Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
LENGTH<i></i>. A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
STYLE<i></i>. Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
CORE<i></i>. Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
WOOD<i></i>. A wand for the brilliant, often used by innovators and creative types - a Walnut wand in the right hands will do its owners bidding unquestioningly.
FLEXIBILITY<i></i>. Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

Appearance
HEIGHT.Lilyanna is quite tall for her age and is almost 20cm taller than her twin sister. She takes pride in being tall and wouldn't trade it for the world. She also grows rather quickly which is possibly another factor in her height. She is one of the tallest in her family and is estimated to grow up to 6".
SKIN TONE<i></i>. Lilyanna has a fair skin tone but she spends most of her time indoors which makes her skin look paler than usual. She isn't one to go outside and play sports all the time but when she does her skin gets burnt pretty easily and does not go brown.
SKIN TYPE<i></i>. Lilyanna's skin type is normal to dry. She tries her best to look after her skin but fails as her skin naturally feels dry no matter what she does to it.
HAIR<i></i>. Lilyanna's hair is straight but has natural curls in it unlike her sister. She finds her curls annoying and gets envious of her twin's hair style. Her hair is naturally dark brown.
EYES<i></i>. Lilyanna has chocolate brown eyes with a tint of greenish yellow. She gets her brown eyes from her father and the tint of green from her mother.
OTHER FEATURES<i></i>. Lilyanna has a birthmark on the left side of her neck.

Miscellaneous
FIRST KISS. Lilyanna has not had her first kiss yet.
VIRGINITY</COLOR><i></i>. Lilyanna has not lost her virginity yet.
LIKES<i></i>.
* Debating
* Reading
* Leading
* Helping Others
* Experimenting with new things
DISLIKES<i></i>.
* Loud people
* Unintelligent people
* Lazy People
* The colour pink
BOGGART<i></i>. Unknown
PATRONUS<i></i>. Unknown
MEMORY<i></i>.
PETS<i></i>. Prior to coming to Hogwarts Lilyanna's parents purchased her a Siamese cat who she named Félix after the first cat.

Personality
GOOD TRAITS.Independent: Free from outside control; not subject to another's authority. Helpful: Giving or ready to give help. Confident: Feeling or showing confidence in oneself or one's abilities or qualities. Articulate: Having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently. Cautious: Careful to avoid potential problems or dangers.
BAD TRAITS</COLOR><i></i>. Stubborn: Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good reasons to do so. Argumentative: Given to arguing. Judgemental: Of or concerning the use of judgement. Candid: Truthful and straightforward; frank. Unsympathetic: Not feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy.
STRENGTHS<i></i>. Lilyanna is good at having an opinion. With no doubt she will speak her mind and not care less about what anyone thinks of it. This makes her confident in everything that she does and proud of who she is. She is also rather intelligent which gives off a mature vibe and is one for speaking with long words that many people her age do not understand.
WEAKNESSES<i></i>. The area in which Lilyanna is weakest in is tolerance. She finds it very hard to tolerate loud noises or people that make her feel uncomfortable. This makes it easy to annoy her and make her angry.
OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST?<i></i>. Lilyanna tries her best to think the good of things but more leans towards the pessimist side. Whenever she thinks of a good thing there is always a bad thing to back it up which gives her a negative outlook on life.
INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?<i></i>. Being a bookworm Lilyanna is more of an introvert. She hates going to parties and making friends and finds that boring and too risky. She'd much rather stay inside with one of her favourite novels than go outside and trying to make friends.
CAUTIOUS OR DAREDEVIL?<i></i>. Lilyanna is definitely cautious in everything she does. She always thinks through things before she does them and is not one for disobeying the rules. She also likes to set a good example for people, especially her younger sister.
LOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL?<i></i>. Lilyanna is more logical than anything and always sticks to the more intelligent side of things. She believes that if you think logically then you think fast but she is always open for more ideas if she believes they are intelligent enough.
WORK OR PLAY?<i></i>. Lilyanna much prefers working than playing. With this she gets higher grades and a stronger mind. She does not understand why people would like to go outside and do silly things when there are much better and safer things to do inside.
CONFIDENT OR UNSURE?<i></i>. Lilyanna is definitely more confident than unsure. She is always sure of what she is going to say and believes that she will always be right. She loves standing in front of a group of people and voicing her opinion as she feels confident in doing so.

Family
0000ryfs

MOTHER. Annabelle Mathilde Hope (Renaud)
AGE. 44
BLOOD STATUS. Mixed Blood
EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
OCCUPATION. Magizoologist</SIZE></SIZE>
[td]
daww.png

FATHER. Simon Timothy Hope
AGE.45
EDUCATION. Hogwarts Scotland
OCCUPATION.Curse Braker[/td]
[tr][td]
tumblr_inline_o8x58ahzhG1tw2m0e_100.jpg

SISTER. Eleanor Grace Hope
AGE. 17
EDUCATION. Hogwarts New Zealand
OCCUPATION.[/td][td]

AUNT. Clarissa Vernier (Renaud)
AGE. 39
HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
OCCUPATION. N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]
tumblr_inline_njzb4rpQWn1ryxz47.png

COUSIN. Anastasie Collette Vernier
AGE. 12
EDUCATION. N/A
HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
OCCUPATION. N/A[/td][td]

STEP-UNCLE. Aaron Vernier
AGE. 41
BLOOD STATUS. Half-blood
HOGWARTS HOUSE.<SIZE size="50"> N/A
OCCUPATION<i></i>. N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]
tumblr_inline_nw6jotL1kI1rfob1a_100.jpg

STEP-COUSIN. Patrick Leonard Vernier
AGE. 13
BLOOD STATUS. Half-Blood
EDUCATION. N/A
HOGWARTS HOUSE. N/A
<COLOR color="darkgreen">OCCUPATION<i></i>. N/A[/td][td]
35_IndianaEvans_Maxicons.png

STEP-COUSIN. Isabelle Penelope Vernier
AGE. 19
BLOOD STATUS. Half-Blood
EDUCATION. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic/Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE.<SIZE size="50"> Ravenclaw
<COLOR color="darkgreen">OCCUPATION<i></i><FONT font="courier new">. Ministry of Magic Employee

tumblr_inline_o88wdvYf9D1ru82m1_540.png
tumblr_inline_njk6cl8k4D1ru82m1.png

H O G W A R T S ; Y E A R S
"It's important to go confidently in the
direction of your dreams.
"
tumblr_inline_nf1w0p98qC1s10due.png
tumblr_inline_nf1w0nTxPA1s10due.png

[ first year ]

SUMMARY.
Upon coming to Hogwarts, Lilyanna found it extremely hard to fit in. She knew that she was not going to make many friends at all and didn't know what to think about being sorted into Slytherin house. She heard that not many nice people are sorted into that house but she knew that the sorting hat was rather intelligent and placed her there because that was where she belonged. It was after the first week of staying at Hogwarts that Lilyanna strongly believed that she did not want to go to Hogwarts anymore. She in fact wanted to go to Beauxbatons where she believed that there weren't as many 'idiots' and where everyone was nice and proper. Unfortunately, after a lot of arguments with her parents, she had lost and was now stuck in Hogwarts for the time being.

It took her a while but she eventually found one person whom she extremely liked in the year above her and who she knew would be a good friend. Tholomyes was her only friend and she believed that it was going to stay that way for a very long time. They shared the same interests and both were extremely introverted, preferring their own company than anyone else's.

At the end of the year, Lilyanna was extremely disappointed with her grades, despite her parents' reassurances that she was doing well. What did lift her spirits though was the fact that she had won the biggest house points earner for Slytherin. She did not know an award like that existed and was determined to win it every other year coming.

SORTING.
The tall ceiling of the great hall looked like the night sky as Lilyanna made her way to the front of the hall with the new group of first years to be sorted. She looked to her right at her twin sister and gave her a reassuring smile. She knew that Eleanor had already made a friend or two before even stepping foot inside the Hogwarts grounds but no matter what was going to happen to either of them from this day forth, they were going to be by each other's side through it all. Admittedly, Lilyanna was very glad that she had someone to begin this journey with but she knew that she was probably the one that Eleanor was going to look up to being the older twin. Lilyanna gladly took the role of leadership but hopefully these next seven years of their life weren't going to be too hard. After all, it was only school and Lilyanna loved the idea of learning new things. If thousands of other witches and wizards could do it then so could she.

Lilyanna could feel sweat building up in her hands when the professor started calling the names of the students alphabetically. Before Lilyanna came Eleanor and Lily watched as she nervously sat down on the stool. She knew that they probably weren't going to get the same house and had read up on each of the house's characteristics and personality traits before attending the school. In Lilyanna's opinion, Eleanor would probably end up getting something like Hufflepuff just like their father. Whatever it was, Lilyanna doubted she will be joining her at that table.

When it was her turn, she kept her head high and made her way confidently over to the stool. If she looked comfortable then hopefully everyone else would be feeling the same way. After all, it was only sorting and they were only just getting sorted into the house that would determine where they will be placed for the next seven years. Where would she be sleeping? She obviously hadn't been inside any of the common rooms yet but she knew that they were all different from one another. Hopefully she'd be able to be sleeping in some place comfortable. 'Please don't place me somewhere silly.' she thought once she felt the professor place the hat on her head, hoping it might hear her. It was magical so why not?

"None of the houses here are silly, you silly girl. You belong in...Slytherin!"
HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 426
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0
*Won biggest house points earner for Slytherin

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
One Wand Each, Please! | Eleanor Hope, Victoire Fontaine
rsz_ndt8xbqie_zpstskxgovw.png

Books, Books and More Books | Zared Katsaros
Seeing Stars in Clouds |Tholomyes Fontaine
rsz_1star-shape-hi_zpsvroxgbdz.png

Mysterious Lake Creatures | Eleanor Hope, Sianna Djordjevic
Sitting In Silence | Kayla Sheridan
Getting Ahead | Elysia Styx
Awkward Encounters |Zara Cohen-Knight
rsz_1rsz_11949945031486920082checkmarksvgmed_zpsudx0mrp7.png

Peace and Quiet | Freya Odegard, Vex

Tired Thoughts | Arthur Alban

Small girl, Big event | Firmiana Asterion

SEMESTER TWO.
Good friends like you are hard to find | Tholomyes Fontaine
A place for peace | Daisy Parker

GRADES.
ASTRONOMY</COLOR></FONT><i></i>. Outstanding
CHARMS</COLOR><i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
DADA</COLOR><i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
FLYING<i></i>. Acceptable
HERBOLOGY<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
HOM<i></i>. Outstanding
POTIONS<i></i>. Outstanding
TRANSFIGURATION<i></i>. Outstanding</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>

tumblr_inline_nf1w0mJqAK1s10due.png
tumblr_inline_nf1w0kXYau1s10due.png

[ second year ]
SUMMARY.
Lilyanna was really not looking forward to another year at Hogwarts New Zealand. Unlike everyone else, she was only looking forward to the classes. She started off the year by sending a letter to home explaining how much she hated it there but how glad she was about not being the youngest at the school anymore. It took a lot of owl bites from her sister's owl before it was finally sent off, and when it was she was eager to open the reply. Unfortunately, her request to change schools was denied as her parents didn't want to split the twins up and Lilyanna reluctantly agreed, finally realizing herself why it was a bit of a bad idea.

During her second year Lilyanna also tried to protest the Ravenclaw Quidditch tryouts with Zara Cohen-Knight and her twin brother, which didn't particularly work. Nonetheless, Lilyanna still felt pretty satisfied afterwards.

Unfortunately, but the end of the year, Lilyanna did not win the biggest Slytherin house points earner but she did win the Most Fun To Annoy Superlative. Overall, she was quite happy with the outcome of her second year.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 428
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
Knowing More | Noemie Vanity
Bookends | Daniel Clairoux
Pencil To Paper |
Xavier Jeffreys, Eleanor Hope

Mutality | Stella Lagowski
Quidditch Kills - Protesting The Ravenclaw Quidditch Tryouts | Zara Cohen-Knight, Lennon Cohen-Knight
Exhausted Club | Godric Kingston
Sitting & Thinking |Zoe Katsaros
Just Keep Climbing | Elt, Flavio Morales

SEMESTER TWO.
A New Companion |Professor Landon Carter
A good study session |Bryony Woods
Where Are All The Sane People? | Archie Villers
A rose in the dungeons | Lizzie Taylor
Like The Other Kids | Zara Cohen-Knight
Just here to study | Diane Winters

GRADES.
ASTRONOMY</FONT><i></i>. Outstanding
CHARMS<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
DADA<i></i>. Oustanding
HOM<i></i>. Outstanding
POTIONS<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
TRANSFIGURATION<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations

tumblr_inline_nf1w0kA4Zn1s10due.png
tumblr_inline_nf1w0sBSbJ1s10due.png

[ third year ]
SUMMARY.
Lilyanna started off her third year meeting a first year whom she quickly learnt she did not like. When the Yule Ball came around, Lilyanna attended the event with Tholomyes and had left with Diane Winters. The pair soon became closer, despite their differences, and Lilyanna was then able to consider her a friend, all the while developing a small crush on her.

Exams were a tough time for the 13-year-old who realised she had trouble using her wand but was still eager to get full marks in the practical portion of every exam. The school's counsellor, Daniel Clairoux, found her in the courtyard attempting to turn a rat into a rabbit and the pair had soon bonded. When the year ended, Lilyanna had once again failed to retrieve the title of the biggest Slytherin house points winner by one point but she was determined to win it the next year.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 634
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
When the moon looks like a toenail | Alex Sheffield

Formalities | Diane Winters
Stupid Rats | Daniel Clairoux

SEMESTER TWO.
The Cow Goes Moo | Abigail Carter
Rose for Lily | Darcy Pratt
One for Glen Cocoo .. You go Glen Cocoo! | Peyton Baird
Study Time | Diane Winters

GRADES<i></i>.
ARITHMANCY<i></i>. Outstanding
ASTRONOMY<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
DADA<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
DIVINATION<i></i>. Outstanding
HOM<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
MUGGLE-STUDIES<i></i>. Outstanding
POTIONS<i></i>. Acceptable

tumblr_inline_oymeggzrBu1v1mo4x_540.png
tumblr_inline_oymeggISGL1v1mo4x_540.png

[ fourth year ]
SUMMARY.
Lilyanna was glad to be back for another school year of learning, especially now that she knew what was wrong with her. The girl had never heard of Asperger's Syndrome before and began reading up on it as much as she could before tentatively telling her best friend Tholomyes about it. Luckily, his perception on her had not changed and Lilyanna felt good that she could talk to someone about it. On top of that, sessions with healer Andrew Mckenna were becoming regular and it had soon become a routine that she could live with.

As Lilyanna settled in, she had found herself making another friend by the name of Louisa Clark who was also in Slytherin house and was younger than her. Their similarities and differences made them closer and Lilyanna was glad to find someone else to talk to. Additionally, Lilyanna also met her older step-cousin Isabelle Vernier who had only transferred into the school that year, giving her someone else to rely on if she wanted to.

By the end of the year, Lilyanna was overjoyed to have recieved the title of the Biggest House Points Earner for Slytherin since her first year and she couldn't wait for the following year to start for her OWLs.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 595
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
Hope for the Best | Andrew McKenna

If the city never sleeps then that makes two | Daniel Clairoux
Privacy | Elysia Styx
It's good to see you | Tholomyes Fontaine
Could You Not? | Louisa Clark
A Sweet Escape | Lennon Cohen-Night

SEMESTER TWO.
The Last Rose | Lucia Orbon
Flower for a Lily | Amber Chou Wilson
Like a friend | Eleanor Hope, Isabelle Vernier
Recognition | Louisa Clark
Reading in silence | Danielle Corelli

GRADES.
ARITHMANCY<i></i>. Outstanding
ASTRONOMY<i></i>. Oustanding
DADA<i></i>. Acceptable
HERBOLOGY<i></i>. Oustanding
HOM<i></i>. Outstanding
MUGGLE-STUDIES<i></i>. Outstanding
TRANSFIGURATION<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations</SIZE>

tumblr_inline_o8x5acvg7u1tw2m0e_100.jpg
tumblr_inline_o8x5adulvZ1tw2m0e_100.jpg

[ fifth year ]
SUMMARY.
Lilyanna was determined to do well during her OWL year and the girl did not want to slack off. During the holidays, Lilyanna bought all of the textbooks she needed and made sure to read ahead, choosing not to go outside much despite it being her break. The girl was delighted to discover that she successfully became a prefect along with her twin sister and this kept her confidence up for the year as she started it with her head held high. However, one thing that distracted the girl was her growing feelings for her good friend Diane Winters and she wasn't sure why. She deicded she would ask one of the nurses who happily gave her advice, but she tried not to let this distract her too much as she prepared herself for her OWLs.

​Not long before that year's Yule Ball, Lilyanna found out Diane had feelings for her too and the pair of them started to secretly 'date'. But Lilyanna was still unsure of her feelings and refused to attend the Yule Ball. Instead, the two of them stayed in their dormitory reading which Lilyanna considered to be a far better way to spend the night rather than listening to a hall full of loud noises.

During the holidays in between the semesters, Lilyanna couldn't help but think about Diane more than ever. She knew that what they had was beginning to get serious but she hadn't told anyone about it yet. Figuring this had to change, Lilyanna met her sister at the North Tower once the semester had started up again and told her everything in hopes that she would be accepting. This was the first time Lilyanna came out for real and she flt relieved that she was able to finally express herself after so long with her sister's kind understanding. Due to Eleanor's excitement, she produced a pride event for Lilyanna with the Wild Patch Club which both embarrassed Lilyanna and made her happy at the same time.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 501
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

<COLOR color="darkgreen">ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
Helping Hand | Daisy Mason
The Next Step | Diane Winters
wiseacres in disguise. | Espen Manning

SEMESTER TWO.
Heart To Heart | Eleanor Hope
Pride Event, 2045 | Wild Patch Club Event

GRADES.
ARITHMANCY<i></i><FONT font="courier new">. Acceptable
ASTRONOMY<i></i>. Exceeds Expectation
CHARMS<i></i>. Acceptable
DADA<i></i>. Acceptable
HERBOLOGY<i></i>. Acceptable
HOM<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
MUGGLE-STUDIES<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations

tumblr_inline_oyme5lRBvU1v1mo4x_540.png
tumblr_inline_oyme5lls621v1mo4x_540.png

[ sixth year ]
SUMMARY.
Lilyanna was quite happy to be back at Hogwarts for her sixth year. She had dropped many of the subjects she did not enjoy and was now left with Muggle-Studies, Astronomy, Divination and History of Magic and plenty of time to study for them. Over the break her counsellor suggested that she count her steps when stressed as counting was a great way to calm her mind and she used this technique from then on, ready to step into a new year of learning. As soon as she came back however she made sure to tell Tholomyes everything that had happened, including her new relationship with Diane, and he was very much accepting of it which made Lilyanna happy.

When Valentine's Day came around, Lilyanna made sure to send a rose to Tholomyes as it would be the last rose she could send to him. She also sent one to Diane which felt more like an obligation. It was this year that she realised she didn't understand the concept of Valentine's Day and wrote an article about it for the Hogwarts Monthly, stating that people should love each other everyday rather than only one day of the year.

​Lilyanna also made sure to attend her sister's Wild Patch Club Pride Event and she was delighted to see that Diane went too. Overall, Lilyanna quite enjoyed her sixth year and was quite happy with her end of year exam results, determined to improve them even more next year for her NEWTs.

HOUSE POINTS EARNED. 0
HOUSE POINTS LOST. 0

ROLEPLAYS.
SEMESTER ONE.
So Much To Tell You | Tholomyes Fontaine

SEMESTER TWO.
A Prefect's Rose | Lucia Orbon
Anonymous Love | Lauryn Woodlock
A Nice Set Up | Eleanor Hope, Ainsley Lynch
Pride Event, 2046 | Wild Patch Club Event

GRADES.
APPARITION<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
ASTRONOMY<i></i>. Exceeds Expectations
HOM<i></i>. Outstanding
MUGGLE-STUDIES<i></i><FONT font="courier new">. Oustanding

Key <COLOR color="darkgreen">#
.SYMBOLS
=Important
=Favourite
=Abandoned

.<COLOR color="darkgreen">COLOURS
<SIZE size="50">Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Professors

rsz_1rsz_img_9899_zpsidrf40vl.jpg

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back