Sorority Friends: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
School Friends: The Breakfast Club
Our History: I'll fill it in later.
Where have we rp'd together: I'll fill it in later

Tile1.jpg
Tile2.jpg
Tile3.jpg

Name: Kaela McIlvoy
Your House & Year: Ravenclaw 3rd year (I’m a year behind :( )
Our Relationship: Partners in crime: Thelma and Louise
Close Friends: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
Roomies: House Party
Teammates (Current and Former): The Replacements

Our History: Well, being in the same house and only a year apart (well now we’re in the same year), we’ve had plenty of opportunies to be close, and I’d say we have been. We’re both in the Sorority, we played Quidditch together, we pulled that Halloween Prank together. As the years continue I can only see us getting closer and closer.

Where have we rp'd together: (zomg too many I’ll find them later. :D )
Link to YOUR Relationship Thread: *~*Kaela’s Relationship Thread*~*

Your Name: Courtney Potter
Your Age: 14
Your House & Year: Ravenclaw, 4th Year
Our Relationship: Partners in crime: Thelma and Louise
Close Friends: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
Roomies: House Party
Teammates (Current and Former): The Replacements

Our History: Well, Potter... Ever since I found out we had the same name, I knew we'd be friends. Seriously Lily, you're an awesome friend and a great gift to the sorority. I don't know what I would do without you. I am tempted to admit that you're better at baking than I am, but I can't. It wasn't only me who made that horrible batch of brownies! Hehe, just kidding!

Where have we rp'd together: Many places!
Link to YOUR Relationship Thread:Here it is!

Your Name: Kailey Paramore
Your Age: 12
Your House & Year: Ravenclaw second year
Our Relationship:Sorority Friends: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Teammates: The Replacements
Our History: Well first we were just housemates, then I joined the quidditch team and became a chaser. So now we're teammates. We were roommates, though were not anymore we're still Housemates,Roommates,Sorority sisters, and friends.
Where have we rp'd together: Will add later
Link to YOUR Relationship Thread: Will add later

Your Name: Estrella (Drage) Styx
Your Age: 19 going on 20
Your House & Year: Ravenclaw graduate
Our Relationship:
Partners in crime - The Goonies
Best Friends - Stand by Me
Sisters-in-law
Our History: Where to begin? We've been friends since you were a first year, and we got to be best friends when our roomies flew the coop. We've been through a lot together. Whether we were hunting down information about certain men or gabbing about boys, we always had fun. And seriously, can you remember the last time we fought? I'm not sure that we ever did. We've laughed, cried, and kicked some serious butt on the Quidditch pitch together. I'm looking forward to cheering you on at one of your games, although I will have a difficult time rooting for Woolongong in the event that you ever play Falmouth and get smeared all over the pitch. It's hard to believe that we're sisters-in-law now. I still can't process the fact that your surname is Drage and not Potter! You have my permission to beat up Sumner if he ever gets out of line.
Where have we rp'd together: Where HAVEN'T we rped?
Link to YOUR Relationship Thread: Estrella's Thread

Your Name: Cyndi Weasley
Your Age: 18
Your House & Year: Gryffindor Graduate

Our Relationship:School Friends: The Breakfast Club
Acquaintances: Catch and Release

Our History: I've seen you around school plenty but never really spoke to you until the night of the Yule Ball. We had a great time dancing together and just being girls. We never did get to know each other all that well, but you were one hell of a quidditch player and I always knew I had to bring my A game when my team was going to be playing yours.

Where have we rp'd together: Hitting the ball

Link to YOUR Relationship Thread:ME!

206hnph.jpg

Name:
Katalina "Kat" Vanderhol

Year:
Second Year

House:
~GRYFFINDOR~

Our Relationship:
Close Friends - Romy and Michelle
Sorority Friends - Sisterhood of the Travelling Robes
Student Friends - The Breakfast Club
I look Up To You - Uptown Girls

Our History:
We seem to share a certain hatred for those Slytherin boys ;) Both been broken hearted by them seeing as they have a special knack for leaving us. We met randomly through the sorority and seem to keep running into each other all the time. I remember (though not quite so fondly) the day that the dark presence decided to have a little fun with the two of us out on the lawn. I remember the "cute" little prank that you and Courtney played on me at the Halloween festival in which I thought Bellatrix was going to kill me :D . And of course we were each others dates at the yule ball in 2019. I'm hoping that our friendship will continue to grow and develop.

Have we RPed? If so, link them here:
(I'll have to go and find them and add them later on :D )

Link to your Relationship Thread:
Kat's Thread

(Sorry, I'm an idiot.)
cera_guitar.jpg

Name: Kale Thomas
Year: Third
House: Slytherin
Our Relationship:
Close Friends - Romy and Michelle
Student Friends - The Breakfast Club
Former Teammates - The Replacements

Our History: Lily! You're awesome...and I must be honest, not that good of a cook. At least you're better on the quidditch pitch than in the kitchen. We've had some interesting times together, a lot of those being when we were on the same quidditch team, I miss those days. Even though you managed to slap one of my best friends on the face, I think you're a cool person. We haven't had that many interesting times this year, but hopefully our fourth year we can hang out more. I'm not really sure what else to say...I've always thought that you were kind of hot?

Name: Blake Zepline
Year: 3rd Year
House: Slytherin
Our Relationship:
Protective Over You - Milo and Otis
Current - Finding Neverland
Puppy Love - My Girl :p

Our History: I met you during the early days of my first year at Hogwarts NZ, and as we got to know each other more, I developed feelings for you that I never knew were mutual until that day we spent together on the pitch. You were there for me when I discovered the truth about my biological father, and brought me to my senses in all those troubled times. Unfortunately I disappeared for over a year after that Christmas we spent together, and although it was all very hard on you; when I returned you forgave me [after you slapped me :p ]. I am grateful to you for your big heart, and will always feel that I don't deserve you.
Yett you didn't stop there; during a recent and very conflicted time in my life you came to my aid. And unfortunately you put yourself in harm's way in the process. I have vowed to be more careful with you, always. You are truly the only person that I can confide in. If we ever break up, I would hate to loose you as a friend and I hope I never do.

RPs We've Had Together: [will add later]
Link To My Relationship Thread: Blake's Thread

alyson-hannigan-1.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli

Year:Third Year

House:Gryffindor

Our Relationship:We definitely started out at Catch and Release went directly into Crossroads but are working on that, so who knows someday we may be the Breakfast club and though I am a member of the sorority I haven't attended any meetings yet but will make up for it in Y7. Then we can be Sisterhood of the Travelling Robes as well.

Our History: Well we met in the most awkward of circumstances, you were rolling around on the ground of the kitchen floor with Kale Thomas having a food fight. But of course I didn't stick around to find that out, I just thought other things and brought it up at a party being held for the new students earlier in Y6. I didn't mean to but was pretty steamed at Kale and life in general. When I found the time though I did come and apologise to you. You're pretty cool and besides being the opposing quidditch teams captain, I think you're alright.

Name: Alexander Fields
Year:7th
House:Hufflepuff
Our Relationship: We met in the dungeons and almost instantly clicked, they began to be close friends and they shared a kiss, but that was it. They are like brother and sister anyone messes with Lily and they have to deal with Alex
Our History: we met in the dungeons and have been friends ever since

selena_gomez2_240.jpg
Name:Kasey Carla
Year:6th
House: Ravenclaw
Our Relationship:
Housemates- All for Ravenclaw,Average Friends- We say hello and chat sometimes,Sorority Friends- Sisterhood of the Travelling Robes,Teammates-Qudditch all the way!
Our History: Kasey knows Lily since her first year. They've been in the same house and Kasey has always been inspired by Lily especially in matters of Qudditch. Kasey always thinks that you are the best Qudditch captain possible because you are always so cheerful and friendly :D
Link to my relationship thread:In the siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back